Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2009, 07:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Rob: Oh her. Well. She was nothing compared to you. She was a sasquatch. And looked thirty. What the hell was I thinking? I think it was because that was before I started smoking. I only think straight when I'm high. And you keep me in supply. Er, yeah. Well, I started missing her so I picked her up and I got her nails done and then took her back I swear, I bathe her more then I bathe myself. Wanna help me bathe?
Old 04-01-2009, 07:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Tally i know how that is.. i have no insurance either.

Kristen: Haha I think I feel speical. I have no idea what your talking about.. are you talking about dating her? Awwww I do? I love you baby. Awww it was like daddy day out with his baby. Awww i bet she loved seeing you. did you take her shopping? I think everyone in this world bathe more then you do sweetie. OKAY! I love giving you a bath.. if only you return the favor.

That reminds me of TTE.
andrew&hannah.
Old 04-01-2009, 07:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

have sex tal it'll help lols.

nooo i thought i kicked ass. but a low B just fails for me. and i'm really ticked at my friend. she totally backstabbed me. bitch.
Old 04-01-2009, 07:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ew. Quit telling Tal to have sex! I don't want to think of PP like that!

OMg. TTE. SHower sex. He pounded her so hard Kristen knocked her tooth on the faucet or something

uh oh. That has Rob excited.

Rob: I don't know, I don't know what I was talking about. Yeah, I pipcked her up. All this daddy stuff with our child is...making me responsible or something. WUT? *strips clothes off* I'm going to turn the shower on now!
Old 04-01-2009, 07:53 PM
Master Fan

Uhoh! That's no good

Cat. It sucks!
Old 04-01-2009, 07:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

tal, have sex i like pissing off alicia jk.

ahhh my LJ is being raided leave me alone ppl
Old 04-01-2009, 07:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Rob: I don't know, I don't know what I was talking about. Yeah, I pipcked her up. All this daddy stuff with our child is...making me responsible or something. WUT? *strips clothes off* I'm going to turn the shower on now!
Kristen: You never know what your talking about.. you get in those mood were you just talk about random crap. Awww your being a good daddy.. i told you, you could do it..you just gotta try. OKAY.. and we'll have some fun in that shower..

My computer is gonna get taken away from me..

feel better Tally.
andrew&hannah.
Old 04-01-2009, 07:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

I know you do, Shiela.

Rob: Wut? You caught on to that? Crap. Oh well. I'll wash my hair for you daily if It means I can shower with you!

WHAT?! It's getting taken away!?
Old 04-01-2009, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

ur leaving cat

whhhat alicia? i was kiiiidddding. cant you take a joke?

tal dont have sex
Old 04-01-2009, 08:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Kristen: but if you shower then you lose all your hoboness and people won't want you in their movies. but it's okay if you don't shower.. i kind of like the way you smell after a few days.

Yeah.. because Dinae wants to do something so when she gets here I go poof but I WILL be back.. she better not be on it long or I'll kick her off. I have no problem kicking her ass.

Not this minute Sheila so no sad face.
andrew&hannah.
Old 04-01-2009, 08:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

You ask me that EVERY day.

I would take a joke more if I KNEW you weren't doing it JUST to piss me off or get some sort of reaction from me.

Rob: I'm glad you like me for me, baby. I hate washing me hair. Really I do. I hear the dandruff look is in. Not that I care. There's just so much I'd rather be doing besides washing my hair. Like you, for instance. I saw naked pictures of myself half naked online the other day. Did you see them? I google myself a lot. And read fanfiction. A lot of girls touch their naughty parts while thinking of me.

Noooooo. I'm probably about to go to bed anyways
Old 04-01-2009, 08:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Not this minute Sheila so no sad face.
ok my friends on my LJ are like cracking the funniest jokes ive ever heard

oh no alicia i said it becuz it actually does help headaches not my fault it would make you see her bf that way
Old 04-01-2009, 08:08 PM
Master Fan

Cat. You too love!

Alicia
Crap, we are going to get bad weather again tomorrow
Old 04-01-2009, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

What are they saying?!

Aww thanks Tally. we need help for our headaches.

Quote:
Rob: I'm glad you like me for me, baby. I hate washing me hair. Really I do. I hear the dandruff look is in. Not that I care. There's just so much I'd rather be doing besides washing my hair. Like you, for instance. I saw naked pictures of myself half naked online the other day. Did you see them? I google myself a lot. And read fanfiction. A lot of girls touch their naughty parts while thinking of me.

Noooooo. I'm probably about to go to bed anyways
Kristen: I know you hate doing that but sometimes you have to do stuff you don't wanna do. You always wanna be doing me or smoking or hanging with Tom and being a bum. Gotta love your lige. You have a half naked picture of yourself on line?! how did they get those? I place those in a speical flie. And yeah you need to stop reading those fic and getting ideas. Who doesn't touch themsevles when they think about you?!

NOOO ALICIA!
andrew&hannah.
Old 04-01-2009, 08:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
i feel for poor shannon and adam. lamar also probably prank called their hotel room like every hour. doing different kind of accents. "ezzo? iz dis... homerrrr?" and then the next time, in a feminine (or trying to be feminine voice), "hiiii sexy." adam's learned to just leave the phone hung up. until lamar realizes this and knocks on his door instead and like throws stink balls through the tiny slot on the floor. or sneaks in when someone cleans adam's room, and stuffs adam's poor toilet with a huge wad of chewed bubble gum that lamar had saved up from the entire road trop.
i JUST DIED
Closed Thread   Post New Thread