Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-07-2008, 08:37 AM
Total Fan

Awww!!! So lovely!!! What type of cat do you have?

Nah, I run on very little sleep (I thought that was obvious by now ). I'll probably get on average around 4-7 each night, and then I have a big sleep on a sunday (14 hours) . That way I am more productive during the week .
the escapistDAAHF strawberry swing violet hill VLV chinese sleep chantyes reign of loveLiJ 42 lost! cemetries of london LiT kingdom come twisted logic swallowed in the sea the hardest part low a message speed of sound X&Y talk fix you white shadows what if square one AROBTTH a whisper warning sign green eyes daylight clocks the scientist GPASUYF in my place politik life is for living everythings not lost we never change high speed PARACHUTES trouble yellow sparks spies trouble don't panic
Old 09-07-2008, 08:43 AM
Amy
Elite Fan

She's a moggie. Mostly white with black blobs on her. She's gorgeous.

Yes, very obvious. How's your work going?
Old 09-07-2008, 08:47 AM
Total Fan

Awww!!!

Its not put it that way . Have you stopped doing work now or...?
the escapistDAAHF strawberry swing violet hill VLV chinese sleep chantyes reign of loveLiJ 42 lost! cemetries of london LiT kingdom come twisted logic swallowed in the sea the hardest part low a message speed of sound X&Y talk fix you white shadows what if square one AROBTTH a whisper warning sign green eyes daylight clocks the scientist GPASUYF in my place politik life is for living everythings not lost we never change high speed PARACHUTES trouble yellow sparks spies trouble don't panic
Old 09-07-2008, 08:52 AM
Amy
Elite Fan

I'm trying to find my memory stick at the moment, I've done tonnes of work on one computer but I need to do some more on the laptop and I can't find it anywhere.
Old 09-07-2008, 08:56 AM
Total Fan

Oh no!! I hope you find it Luckily I do all my work on my laptop, and I take it with me, so I don't even have a memory stick .

Maybe its a pocket or something of a clothing item?
Old 09-07-2008, 09:12 AM
Amy
Elite Fan

Found it! I'm always leaving it in stupid places. I should get one of those things where I can wear it around my neck.
Old 09-07-2008, 09:27 AM
Total Fan

Glad you found it. You could get a necklace thing, or, you could, ya know, remember where you put stuff .

Ok sleep is catching up with make the most of the next 10 minutes with me arond before you go to your cats .

Last edited by Brajavio; 09-07-2008 at 09:50 AM
Old 09-07-2008, 09:57 AM
Amy
Elite Fan

Ok, speak to you soon!
Old 09-07-2008, 03:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brajavio (View Post)
Nah, I run on very little sleep (I thought that was obvious by now ). I'll probably get on average around 4-7 each night, and then I have a big sleep on a sunday (14 hours) . That way I am more productive during the week .
That sounds like my schedule.
Old 09-07-2008, 07:09 PM
Total Fan

Brit won a VMA! 2 to go

I hope she closes the show
Old 09-08-2008, 02:56 AM
Elite Fan

I swear to god I've had at least six billion 'The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading' error messages today. is a bitch sometimes.
Old 09-08-2008, 02:56 AM
Total Fan

Hey guys

Hey Rhi how are you?
Old 09-08-2008, 02:58 AM
Elite Fan

Annoyed mostly.
Old 09-08-2008, 03:03 AM
Total Fan

Aww!!

Maybe its because you are on a slower computer?
Old 09-08-2008, 03:09 AM
Elite Fan

Probably. I've heard that hates dial up.

Still, if this computer was a person I would have strangled it by now due to incompetence.