Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-07-2008, 06:25 AM
Total Fan

Amy!!! Where have you been? Doing course work? , I was forced to do work because you weren't here .

I bought Extras, Futurama and also the Live 2003 DVD simply because it was $15 and I it was brand new . Didn't need it but what a bargain!!
the escapistDAAHF strawberry swing violet hill VLV chinese sleep chantyes reign of loveLiJ 42 lost! cemetries of london LiT kingdom come twisted logic swallowed in the sea the hardest part low a message speed of sound X&Y talk fix you white shadows what if square one AROBTTH a whisper warning sign green eyes daylight clocks the scientist GPASUYF in my place politik life is for living everythings not lost we never change high speed PARACHUTES trouble yellow sparks spies trouble don't panic
Old 09-07-2008, 06:51 AM
Amy
Elite Fan

Yes, been doing coursework, also been in the R/Hr threads as we've finally got a HBP screen reports!

You've done work?! Maybe I should stay away, don't want to distract you.

I love Extras!! Ricky Gervais is so funny.
Old 09-07-2008, 07:02 AM
Total Fan

Oh cool!! Will have a lurk over there in a minute .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy_UK (View Post)
You've done work?! Maybe I should stay away, don't want to distract you.
Don't say something so absurd, I want you to distract me!! You are the perfect distraction!!

He is, he is. I don't normally laugh out loud at Extras but I'm always chuckling.

What are you up to for the rest of the evening? (Hint: correct answer is staying here talking to me )
the escapistDAAHF strawberry swing violet hill VLV chinese sleep chantyes reign of loveLiJ 42 lost! cemetries of london LiT kingdom come twisted logic swallowed in the sea the hardest part low a message speed of sound X&Y talk fix you white shadows what if square one AROBTTH a whisper warning sign green eyes daylight clocks the scientist GPASUYF in my place politik life is for living everythings not lost we never change high speed PARACHUTES trouble yellow sparks spies trouble don't panic
Old 09-07-2008, 07:08 AM
Amy
Elite Fan

Don't lurk! Come and say hi.

Yeah, he's great. I prefer The Office though.

I'm not doing much this afternoon, just boring coursework...and being here as well.
Old 09-07-2008, 07:10 AM
Total Fan

No I lurk, sorry!! I may, MAY, if you're lucky and just because its you, come say hi in the Alan thread

Ya see, I have never seen the office. I know it was like 2 seasons and the christmas specials, and the box set was there today and I didn't know whether to just take a chance because its Ricky and buy it, or wait .

That means I can have a distraction for a bit . I don't wanna be doing much like you I'd presume so I can be happy for all the time I don't have to think and write...
Old 09-07-2008, 07:20 AM
Amy
Elite Fan

Yay! The Alan thread is fine.

The Office is fantastic. Have you seen Pirates of the Caribbean as Mackenzie Crook is in it too and he's hilarious.

No, surprisingly I figured you didn't want to be doing much work.
Old 09-07-2008, 07:24 AM
Total Fan

I'm only doing it for you though, remember that .

Yeah I knew he was in it, he is hilarious . I will definitely check it out I think .

You know me too well . Well do you want to be doing work?
Old 09-07-2008, 07:35 AM
Amy
Elite Fan

I'll remember.

Yay, you'll definitely enjoy it.

True, the thought of doing more coursework is making me sleepy. I'm going round my nans to catsit tonight so I can do it then.
Old 09-07-2008, 07:40 AM
Total Fan

There you go, I did it .

Catsit for one night? Aww thats so nice!! But can't the cat look after itself?
Old 09-07-2008, 07:42 AM
Amy
Elite Fan

Thanks.

Not one night, the whole week. My grandparents have gone on holiday and the cat has a bad tooth so me and my sister are going to be staying there at night so he isn't alone. My family are crazy cat people.
Old 09-07-2008, 07:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

thnx for the new thread #3 already!

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 09-07-2008, 07:46 AM
Total Fan

Hey Karen Hope you are having a nice weekend .

Amy - I like cats so thats cool . And I see, it needs two people to baby sit the cat . It must feel so loved!!
Old 09-07-2008, 07:51 AM
Amy
Elite Fan

Hi Karen.

Oooh yay, another cat person. My family have got two, one of them thinks I'm her mum. Yes, two people, well I have to have someone to talk to apart from the cat.
Old 09-07-2008, 08:17 AM
Total Fan

You could talk to the cat . Aw, your cat thinks you are its mum how cute!!

I have to be up in 7 hours I should go to bed...but I won't.
Old 09-07-2008, 08:30 AM
Amy
Elite Fan

Yeah, she always wakes me up during the night when she comes in from outside and I have to watch her eat. Then she'll come and sleep on my bed. She's lovely.

7 hours?! I need at least 8 hours sleep, won't you be tired in the morning?