Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-03-2013, 10:17 PM
Loyal Fan

So that was it for them? Ugh BS.
Old 06-03-2013, 10:19 PM
Passionate Fan

Well Adrian is headed for NY. Ben's gonna need someone to be there when Amy runs back to Ricky in 2 weeks time . . who better than his best girl Adrian. What other reasonable rationale would they have Adrian go to NY in the very last, quite confusing and trumped up scene with Omar?
Old 06-03-2013, 10:24 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenSun (View Post)
Well Adrian is headed for NY. Ben's gonna need someone to be there when Amy runs back to Ricky in 2 weeks time . . who better than his best girl Adrian. What other reasonable rationale would they have Adrian go to NY in the very last, quite confusing and trumped up scene with Omar?
The whole Adrian/Omar thing was just stupid. It was obvious Adrian wasn't really in love with him so I'm baffled as to why they had those two end up together. I would've liked to have seen more Adrian/Ben scenes but I'm glad they at least got some sort of closure. Ben should've followed Adrian and Chloe's advice and stopped chasing Amy. As Chloe said to Ben, "You're going to keep following this girl around and your life is going to go down the toilet." Ben can continue to follow Amy all he wants but I don't ever see him actually getting Amy. Like Amy told Ben herself last week, "Even if I wasn't with Ricky, I would never be with you."
Old 06-03-2013, 10:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Nonetheless, crappy ending. What's done is done. Can't believe Adrian/Omar are endgame. I sort of expected it already but it's just ridiculous.
Old 06-03-2013, 10:33 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenSun (View Post)
Well I didn't think of that scenario..
Old 06-04-2013, 09:16 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
Adrian said they would have been happy if Mercy had lived, and that she was happy. They apologized to each other. She told him to get over Amy and he told her to go after Omar. She told him that there would be other guys and that one day there would be the guy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenSun
Well Adrian is headed for NY. Ben's gonna need someone to be there when Amy runs back to Ricky in 2 weeks time
I didn't think of this, but it does give me new hope. Ben needs to crash and burn first. Then he can be saved by Adrian after his insanity is past.
I like Omar, but Adrian always seemed to be using him, as a weapon against other guys. I don't see that one lasting once Adrian stops feeling alone and sorry for herself.

Old 06-07-2013, 08:58 PM
New Fan

My thoughts on the matter

Quote:
Originally Posted by webinterlude (View Post)
I didn't think of this, but it does give me new hope. Ben needs to crash and burn first. Then he can be saved by Adrian after his insanity is past.
I like Omar, but Adrian always seemed to be using him, as a weapon against other guys. I don't see that one lasting once Adrian stops feeling alone and sorry for herself.
I think that will happen as well. I believe Omar being a control freak will force Adrian to choose between Ben/Himslef. For the first time Adrian will choose Ben, because in every situation Ben has been there for her. I think this will end Omar/Adrian's relationship permanently and truly begin Adrian/Ben's relationship. Through out the show Ben has been there for everyone that has needed him in any situation, but Ben has never called on others to help him no matter what he was going through, and this includes when Mercy died, and the nursery incident. For once Adrian is going to be there for him, and that will be the complete significance to bond them.