Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-06-2009, 05:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

What is everyone up to on this Friday night?
icon: xthebesthing
Old 03-06-2009, 06:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Not much for me. Just been working on some Band Geek vids and then I'll be watching 'Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles" on Fox in about an hour.

I've had to put that show over Ghost Whisperer since they're on at the same time. I like both but Summer Glau is my favorite sci-fi actress so I watch Terminator.
Emma♥Neal
Old 03-06-2009, 06:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm just going to finish up the rest of the laundry, have a snack, and watch Gilmore Girls season 4 dvds. I would go out with friends but I'm sick.
Old 03-06-2009, 07:06 PM
Elite Fan

I'm not having the best of nights. I had a headache around 5 this afternoon, went to bed, slept for three hours, and woke up to everyone fighting..lol It gets annoying..
Old 03-06-2009, 08:09 PM
Master Fan

I'm just hanging out, eating some popcorn, watching "Anger Management" (I loooove Adam Sandler). I'm extremely bored overall, heh.
Old 03-06-2009, 08:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augusta (View Post)
I'm just hanging out, eating some popcorn, watching "Anger Management" (I loooove Adam Sandler). I'm extremely bored overall, heh.
Me too..lol
Old 03-06-2009, 10:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

My night was good until I took my medicine for my Bronchitis and now my tummy hurts.

While I was at the doctors today, there were all these pregnancy magazines and I totally thought of Amy/Shai
Old 03-06-2009, 10:33 PM
Elite Fan

haha I was at Wal-Mart today and I was talking to a couple of my friends. Well, they told me that the Underwoods (which is a local gospel group in our area) are coming to their church.. I'm like that's neat.. Then I go into Walmart and look at the puzzles and I saw one titled..Big Ben..lol

Then I went to eat at Knight's restaurant..We sat at this table and above my head was a picture of this big 'hot dog' and my brother starts singing "I know a weenie man, he owns a weenie stand, somday you'll be his wife, it itty bitty weenie wife." I like to have burst out in tears, I was laughing so hard..

Then, my baby brother (his name is Ben) comes home from school saying how Ricky ( a kid at his school) gets on his nerves and that he is about to punch him.. Then I find out that Ben has a Gracie in his class and a Amy and Adrian in a grade below him..

And in all of this, I'm thinking, it's following me wherever I go..lol
Old 03-06-2009, 10:36 PM
Master Fan

No way! That is too ironic!

Alrighty, I'm calling it a night. It's now 12:30; I got babysitting all weekend. I'll be around nights though. WOOT! Later gators!
Old 03-06-2009, 10:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

omg that's so funny.

My friend in one of my classes looks very similar to Adrian

Bye Ashley have fun.
Old 03-06-2009, 10:55 PM
Elite Fan

Bye Ashley.. Have fun..

haha no doubt.. There is a girl at my church that looks like Adrian and I used to know this one girl that is a spitting image of Amy..

Oh and this 23 year old guy at my church..is exactly like Ricky.. When I say exactly, I mean exactly...lol He is a player, but changing, and I know when he is pulling a girl along..Oh and he has got the smirk and playful nature about him..OH and did I mention he plays drums.. Yep, my very own Ricky at my church.. Like I said, he is getting better.. He getting more grown up and more out of the player type..

Oh and another thing.. Ashley reminds me of my friend at church.. Same sarcasticism and long brown hair like hers and another guy at my church reminds me of Henry..

I think that maybe all of my TSL connections..lol
Old 03-06-2009, 11:17 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMYfan23 (View Post)
haha I was at Wal-Mart today and I was talking to a couple of my friends. Well, they told me that the Underwoods (which is a local gospel group in our area) are coming to their church.. I'm like that's neat.. Then I go into Walmart and look at the puzzles and I saw one titled..Big Ben..lol

Then I went to eat at Knight's restaurant..We sat at this table and above my head was a picture of this big 'hot dog' and my brother starts singing "I know a weenie man, he owns a weenie stand, somday you'll be his wife, it itty bitty weenie wife." I like to have burst out in tears, I was laughing so hard..

Then, my baby brother (his name is Ben) comes home from school saying how Ricky ( a kid at his school) gets on his nerves and that he is about to punch him.. Then I find out that Ben has a Gracie in his class and a Amy and Adrian in a grade below him..

Oh my gosh, I had such a crap day today and then I decided to randomly read the OT thread, saw your post, and couldn't help but crack up! Thanks for sharing that. lol
Old 03-06-2009, 11:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Pinky (View Post)

Oh my gosh, I had such a crap day today and then I decided to randomly read the OT thread, saw your post, and couldn't help but crack up! Thanks for sharing that. lol
AWW!! I'm glad that I made your day better.. It was very ironic..
Old 03-07-2009, 05:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMYfan23 (View Post)

That is so hilarious!

George has turned that into a classic song now. I am always singing it in my head.

Every time I go to Walmart I can't help but cruise by the baby clothes. I can't help but think what kind of style the Juergens-Underwood baby will have given the neat clothes his parents wear.

Well I had a Secret Life dream last night! It was some kind of special occasion because everyone was there, Grace and her family (minus Tom and Tammy), Amy and her family, Ricky and his foster parents, Ben (minus Mr. B.) and Adrian (minus her parents) and Jack minus his dad. We were all gathered together eating dinner. Ricky sat to my right, then to his right sat Amy, and then to her right sat Ben. Mr. Bowman sat on the opposite side of the table opposite of me. I don't remember where everyone else was sitting.

And then came time for prayer and I remember just smiling so much because I would get to hold Ricky's hand for that small but spiritual moment

Then after dinner the group (myself, Ricky, Amy, Ben, Adrian, Grace and Jack) all just sat in the living room and talked.)

It was fun.

-Oh just letting you guys know I won't be on much today. Maybe in the afternoon. I have this spiritual walk that I've been waiting to go on for 6 years.
Emma♥Neal
Old 03-07-2009, 07:35 AM
Master Fan

Okay guys, sounds like Ronnie and I both won't be around much today. Be good

So 9am comes extremely early when your up till 2am reading the third Twilight book and then lay in bed unable to sleep, your mind going like crazy till after 4. BLEH! Did I mention I'm not at ALL a morning person?!

Off to drag my half asleep butt out the door... take it easy everyone!