Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-16-2012, 02:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Amazing video! .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-27 LDH D-385
Old 09-16-2012, 03:05 PM
Passionate Fan

a fan in my facebook page, ask me if i can share it this vid for daren's birthday... is really great

enjoy it
Old 09-16-2012, 03:14 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for that completed vid Cee. really love it. Um Debs, was that Daren trying to rap? I'm not sure . . . but if it was, um . . . . . . I like it when he sings, yeah he is good at singing; k bye
Old 09-16-2012, 03:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Love that video! .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Old 09-16-2012, 05:51 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlife esminovela (View Post)
a fan in my facebook page, ask me if i can share it this vid for daren's birthday... is really great

enjoy it
i love the video
Old 09-16-2012, 09:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

I am going to bed now, Talk to you all later! .

Goodnight everyone! .

Old 09-17-2012, 05:59 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for posting that Deb.

What do you want to see happen for Ramy in upcoming episodes?

"Why'd you have to be so cute, it's impossible to ignore you." Icon: Sweet Pea.
Cee Cee
Old 09-17-2012, 06:44 AM
Elite Fan

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been around this wknd got pretty busy.. How everyone doing?
Old 09-17-2012, 06:53 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Pea (View Post)
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been around this wknd got pretty busy.. How everyone doing?
you are a live busy too
Old 09-17-2012, 06:58 AM
Master Fan

Welcome back Tanya

Cee Cee
Old 09-17-2012, 07:31 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Pea (View Post)
Missed you boo

I'm on vacation, 3rd anniversary on the 19th, so lots of time rewatching eps; until huzzy catches me and throw away the computer. But until then . .. RAMY to the world

Cee for coming eps I want them to talk about NY, Amy tell Ricky what she really wants and they decide where they go from there. He can always transfer colleges, and hopefully Leo has a NY office he could work with.

Want Ricky to acknowledge he is treading on dangerous ground with Clementine to Amy, and they nip that in the bud, make it clear to Clem that he is not up for grabs

They seriously discuss whether they should get married now or have an extended engagement until they are both comfortable with this huge step. They both have to be honest, and Ricky need to not let his insecurity about Amy leaving him, influence his pushing her to walk up the aisle now. Amy needs to stop coming up with excuses why she should get married, do some soul searching and come clean with Ricky. Stop making I LOVE YOUS sound common and like a passing thought; it should be filled with meaning.

I need to see John having his first crush in preschool.

Last edited by GoldenSun; 09-17-2012 at 07:44 AM
Old 09-17-2012, 08:23 AM
Elite Fan

Hey guys Haven't been here in a while. I haven't been here mainly because I have lost complete, and utter interest in the show, and I'm sorry to say, somewhat in Ramy's SL too. I still love them, however, how could I not? I followed this show ever since I was 14-15, of course I'm going to still love them, doesn't change a thing. However, it does change a thing as to how far my interest can go with this show. For those of you who watched this half of the season, I'm impressed, and don't know how you do it without some humor. Frankly, I was quite sick of it. SL exhausted me and I really haven't watched a full episode, since about 4, or maybe 5 months ago. I was in Europe, so I didn't really comment on Ramy, so I'll just do that now. Actually, while I was up in Austria one night, at about...11 pm I believe, I was freaking out about what would happen at the finale! I actually thought something might happen, and I felt like a lot of people, based on what I read on the spoiler thread, that something big was going to happen, and obviously that didn't happen, so

Anyway, on to Ramy. I didn't watch the Clementine/Ricky scene, but from what I have heard, it's not exactly that pleasant for a Ramy fan to watch Nothing that intense, just a hug, so I've heard. I knew that they would try to stir some speculation that they might try to make Ricky seem like he likes, or is into, Clementine. I don't believe that's the case at all, come on, the show has gone on this far, just to screw Ramy? Nah. That's not going to happen.

However, I do believe Ramy has been screwed in terms of their SL, and in terms of how much we have seen of them Maybe it's a good thing that they're going through what they're going through right now, but honestly, we haven't really seen any progress, and I think that's what it is irritating, and has been, with watching SL the past two half seasons. When there's no progress with something, you lose interest. It's actually probably the worst thing.

Where they left off in the finale...whatever lol. This show is this show, and that's never going to change. It is SL, and that's all there is to it. People who can tolerate it, will, and that is their own choice, and people who can't, will avoid avoid avoid. That's what I'm doing, and will continue to do, but I will of course keep up with Ramy. I just find it a bit difficult to try and keep up with a show that I really do not hold any interest for anymore.
Old 09-17-2012, 01:35 PM
Obsessed Fan

Glad to see you back, Mitra and Tanya

I just want to see some progress with these two next half. Is that really too much to ask for?
Old 09-17-2012, 01:40 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS83 (View Post)
Glad to see you back, Mitra and Tanya

I just want to see some progress with these two next half. Is that really too much to ask for?
I agree, Grits. Hopefully we'll get something. I can tell that I'm not gonna be too wrapped up with this hiatus because of my life picking up but I'll be around some of the time.
Old 09-17-2012, 02:15 PM
Master Fan

Hi Mitra

Evie I agree with your post completely - let's nip all this stupid insecurity business in the bud and move forward.

Grits and Tanya - for some reason I currently have a good reason about the upcoming episodes - just a good feeling.

Cee Cee