Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-28-2011, 12:31 PM
Master Fan

It cant be legit why would Ricky kiss her and betray Amy on purpose doesnt make sense he hates to upset Amy and make her angry.
Old 08-28-2011, 12:33 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by centerofattention (View Post)
It cant be legit why would Ricky kiss her and betray Amy on purpose doesnt make sense he hates to upset Amy and make her angry.
Exactly which is why it's not legit. We know it's not legit because Ramy are happy by the lake in the morning after the kiss so it's not legit. The thing that gets me is WHY it happened.
Old 08-28-2011, 12:33 PM
Elite Fan

I love that we have the same conversation going on here and in the spoiler thread.
Old 08-28-2011, 12:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmtaylor531 (View Post)
I love that we have the same conversation going on here and in the spoiler thread.
Come on! A Radrian kiss at this point has GOT to be the only topic of conversation anywhere!!!

Old 08-28-2011, 12:41 PM
Elite Fan

LMAO Web

Really though...For someone who HATED himself for letting Amy down..he is not going to kiss Adrian intentionally without a plan. He's just not.

Haha this video..I expect some vicious videos like this to come out after the kiss

Old 08-28-2011, 12:46 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmtaylor531 (View Post)
Me too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Pea (View Post)
Exactly which is why it's not legit. We know it's not legit because Ramy are happy by the lake in the morning after the kiss so it's not legit. The thing that gets me is WHY it happened.
Exactly. Unless that shot was of Ricky & Amy arriving to the lake, but it doesn't fit in with the timeline. Based on what I'm assuming, and knowing of graduations, they start at around like noon, and end in the evening. Then, the graduation party I'm going to assume is like an hour later? Gives everyone time to get dressed, change.

Plus, I don't think that Ricky & Amy are going to go to the graduation party RIGHT after. That doesn't make sense to me I think they're going to go home and spend some time with each other, and John.

Plus, the shot of them in the morning, assuming it is morning, really does look like it's morning light. It wouldn't look like that outside even at 6 pm. Would it?
Old 08-28-2011, 12:48 PM
Master Fan

Hes not going to kiss her on purpose
Old 08-28-2011, 12:48 PM
Elite Fan

That Video Tanya To funny.
Old 08-28-2011, 12:49 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ღMitra (View Post)
Me too

Exactly. Unless that shot was of Ricky & Amy arriving to the lake, but it doesn't fit in with the timeline. Based on what I'm assuming, and knowing of graduations, they start at around like noon, and end in the evening. Then, the graduation party I'm going to assume is like an hour later? Gives everyone time to get dressed, change.

Plus, I don't think that Ricky & Amy are going to go to the graduation party RIGHT after. That doesn't make sense to me I think they're going to go home and spend some time with each other, and John.

Plus, the shot of them in the morning, assuming it is morning, really does look like it's morning light. It wouldn't look like that outside even at 6 pm. Would it?
Exactly. It's the morning after because everything is so bright and reflecting. It has the morning glow of morning I think.

My grad was actually @ 7:00 PM and grad parties started at like 9 or 10 that night to until. Plus, they are 50 miles away and I think they would end up staying the night imo.
Old 08-28-2011, 12:57 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I think they would be staying the night too.

Quote:
Exactly
Old 08-28-2011, 12:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Pea (View Post)
Really though...For someone who HATED himself for letting Amy down..he is not going to kiss Adrian intentionally without a plan. He's just not.

Haha this video..I expect some vicious videos like this to come out after the kiss
I just hope that tomorrow we get that conversation between Ricky and Amy about the Adrian ILY, and the beginnings of some kind of plan to deal with her, or else it is going to be another long week going crazy!

Old 08-28-2011, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

That video was awesome! .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-42,NJH D-142 OSW D-168, J-Hope D-169, Jinyoung-D-190 JK-D-407

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-20 LDH D-378
Old 08-28-2011, 01:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I sure hope not all this ramy fighting has reallly got to stop there arguing like every other episode and adrian need to back off

new my newest ramy video
Old 08-28-2011, 01:01 PM
Elite Fan

I edited your post Web because I don't want the fans to be brought into conversation

Yeah, if anything we'll get that in pomp..

OMG...Adrian's ILY is going to be what influences Ramy to make the plan.. Adrian's ILY is what causes the kiss. Adrian's ILY is the end of it all and what makes Ricky spring into action. I bet you anything that the ILY is the condition that influences Ramy to concoct a plan that leads to the 'kiss'..haha wow..
Old 08-28-2011, 01:02 PM
Elite Fan

^ that's what I'm thinking Tanya...the thing is, like I was saying before, would they show Ricky telling Amy about the ILY, or would they just not show us and have that revelation come out at the graduation party with Amy coming out and saying that she knew everything and Ricky told her everything.

Lets not talk about shippers here guys