Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-24-2012, 07:12 AM
Dedicated Fan

Kris Zero is her stylist.

Starworks Artists

So looks like Shai is still with Kris which is sad bc I think Kris is a HORRIBLE stylist.

Hopefully they're just close personal friends now and Shai gets an actual GOOD stylist for the thousands of red carpets she'll be doing for TASM and Divergent.
Old 11-24-2012, 01:08 PM
Passionate Fan

i dont know if her stylist, probably! but previous pics and photos, comments on her(kris's) instagram, in entirely feasible that are family (maybe of care, not blood).

This is the cast confirmed that appears on imdb for White Bird
White Bird in a Blizzard (2013) - IMDb

I wonder if Meloni and Green will be parents or other more significant role in the film.
According to news Meloni has the male lead.
Old 11-24-2012, 02:36 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlife esminovela (View Post)
i dont know if her stylist, probably! but previous pics and photos, comments on her(kris's) instagram, in entirely feasible that are family (maybe of care, not blood).

This is the cast confirmed that appears on imdb for White Bird
White Bird in a Blizzard (2013) - IMDb

I wonder if Meloni and Green will be parents or other more significant role in the film.
According to news Meloni has the male lead.
Bones is correct. Kris is Shai's stylist.

Yes, Chris Meloni is the male lead. Pretty sure he's playing the detective.
Old 11-24-2012, 02:45 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the updates guys.

Was it Deb or someone else who mentioned the Detective was "involved" with Shai's character in White Bird?

"Why'd you have to be so cute, it's impossible to ignore you." Icon: Sweet Pea.
Cee Cee
Old 11-24-2012, 04:17 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cee_cee_ (View Post)
Thanks for the updates guys.

Was it Deb or someone else who mentioned the Detective was "involved" with Shai's character in White Bird?
I read the plot of the book and saw where it says her character seduces him. . .its also possible the detective had an affair with the mother. . .
Old 11-24-2012, 04:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenSun (View Post)
I read the plot of the book and saw where it says her character seduces him. . .its also possible the detective had an affair with the mother. . .
Thanks Evie.

Well Shai is lucky because Chris is in good shape for his age.

Sounds a rather intense film.

Cee Cee
Old 11-24-2012, 04:34 PM
Elite Fan

They'll probably cut that seducing out of the movie and make him more a father figure type
Old 11-24-2012, 05:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

I like that she is playing broken characters, first Alex now Kat. Aimee in TSN is more naive, innocent but she too has some family issues. Already she is showing her range. I am really excited to see what she brings to the performance in White Bird...hopefully it isn't as crazy as Araki's other movies. I might have to buy the book and take a read of it
Old 11-24-2012, 06:54 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Well Shai is lucky because Chris is in good shape for his age.
He does look well for his age.

I am curious as to how they will write their relationship on screen.
Old 11-24-2012, 08:37 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Pea (View Post)
They'll probably cut that seducing out of the movie and make him more a father figure type
There is actually a father as well, he's just withdrawn .. . don't think Araki will cut that cause based on his past films he loves him some crazy sex scenes and plots. Besides I think that relationship between her and the detective and the detective and her missing mom is the core of the film. The cute neigbor and impassive father are all side plots
Old 11-24-2012, 08:56 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
There is actually a father as well, he's just withdrawn .. . don't think Araki will cut that cause based on his past films he loves him some crazy sex scenes and plots. Besides I think that relationship between her and the detective and the detective and her missing mom is the core of the film. The cute neigbor and impassive father are all side plots
I was being funny because I can't see Shai seducing an older man It's almost laughable to me, well not almost, is
Old 11-25-2012, 03:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I think this movie sounds like it will be a great vehicle for Shai to show off her full acting range.

Cee Cee
Old 11-25-2012, 11:20 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cee_cee_ (View Post)
I think this movie sounds like it will be a great vehicle for Shai to show off her full acting range.
Agree her, if she can pull off seducing this guy, I'll see her in a whole new light.
Old 11-25-2012, 12:09 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
This. Gregg Araki will keep any controversial scene in his film. I think the more controversial or crazy, the more he likes it. I haven't read this book so I'm not sure just how detailed or intimate certain scenes are, but if they're in the book, I'm sure we'll see them in the film. It will certainly be interesting to see Shai do something like this.
Old 11-25-2012, 01:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Agree her, if she can pull off seducing this guy, I'll see her in a whole new light.
I think this will be true for many people.

Cee Cee