Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-15-2012, 07:54 AM
Passionate Fan

Shailene Woodley: Working non-stop since 'Descendants' - Entertainment News, Film News, Media - Variety
Old 09-15-2012, 01:22 PM
Passionate Fan

I find it weird that one of her causes is the butchers' guild, doesn't she eat mostly vegetables and stuff like that?
Old 09-15-2012, 03:28 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the article Deb.

Evie - I think Shai does eat meat, but not the supermarket variety.

"Why'd you have to be so cute, it's impossible to ignore you." Icon: Sweet Pea.
Cee Cee
Old 09-15-2012, 06:46 PM
Passionate Fan

NO PROBLEM

more random pics

just google
Old 09-15-2012, 09:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

ugh that backpack...*eyerolll*

she probably thought she was being original or something but just ended up making a fool of herself, something she has been doing a lot in the last year

unbelievable that nobody (her mom, her dad, her cousin, her agent, her manager, her publicist, her friends) has sat her down and told her that she can operate within her own beliefs, opinions and values without being unprofessional, disrespectful, offensive and delusional in believing that she can do whatever she wants wherever she wants and that everybody else will just have to accept it

and dont think im criticizing her, because im not. she wasnt always this way, she was extremely different the past. as a fan and a supporter i would like to see her go back to that place and come to the realization that your personal beliefs dont give you a free card to do whatever you want.

i respect very much her environmental opinions because HELLO SHES RIGHT!!!! the Earth is DYING around us and we are KILLING OUR OWN PLANET BUT those beliefs dont excuse:

-wearing 5 fingered shoes to a golden globes afterparty (disrespectful to the golden globes)
-showing up to Ken baumans wedding in a white tshirt and an visible/exposed black bra and basically yoga pants (disrespectful to the bride)
-showing up a the SAG awards without even running a brush through your hair as a PRESENTER (disrespectful to the SAG and to her movie)
-showing up at a movie premiere in a flannel mens shirt and wet hair like a slob (disrespectful to the people who worked hard to make that movie)
-showing up to Good Morning america/the view in a tank top (disrespectful to the show you are promoting and to the tv shows you are on, also unprofessional)

the list goes on and on and on and on but i dont have time to list them all

Last edited by Bones30rockfan; 09-15-2012 at 09:38 PM
Old 09-15-2012, 09:57 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones30rockfan (View Post)
ugh that backpack...*eyerolll*

she probably thought she was being original or something but just ended up making a fool of herself, something she has been doing a lot in the last year

unbelievable that nobody (her mom, her dad, her cousin, her agent, her manager, her publicist, her friends) has sat her down and told her that she can operate within her own beliefs, opinions and values without being unprofessional, disrespectful, offensive and delusional in believing that she can do whatever she wants wherever she wants and that everybody else will just have to accept it

and dont think im criticizing her, because im not. she wasnt always this way, she was extremely different the past. as a fan and a supporter i would like to see her go back to that place and come to the realization that your personal beliefs dont give you a free card to do whatever you want.

i respect very much her environmental opinions because HELLO SHES RIGHT!!!! the Earth is DYING around us and we are KILLING OUR OWN PLANET BUT those beliefs dont excuse:

-wearing 5 fingered shoes to a golden globes afterparty (disrespectful to the golden globes)
-showing up to Ken baumans wedding in a white tshirt and an visible/exposed black bra and basically yoga pants (disrespectful to the bride)
-showing up a the SAG awards without even running a brush through your hair as a PRESENTER (disrespectful to the SAG and to her movie)
-showing up at a movie premiere in a flannel mens shirt and wet hair like a slob (disrespectful to the people who worked hard to make that movie)
-showing up to Good Morning america/the view in a tank top (disrespectful to the show you are promoting and to the tv shows you are on, also unprofessional)

the list goes on and on and on and on but i dont have time to list them all
Since when is wearing a tank top on Good Morning America and The View disrespectful? I've seen hundreds of female guests on that show wearing one, including hosts.
Old 09-16-2012, 01:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Late but thanks for the new thread, love the title
Old 09-16-2012, 05:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scribbled Pretty (View Post)
Late but thanks for the new thread, love the title
Thanks Erin the title I think is perfect for our Shai.

Cee Cee
Old 09-16-2012, 09:53 AM
Part-Time Fan

TFTNT! Shai is just adorable.
Old 09-16-2012, 11:17 AM
Passionate Fan

Bones 30 from all the public opinion I've heard about Shai she seems to have her head on her shoulders. She has matured and is no longer the young girl she was when she just gained popularity with SL. She has decided not to let fame and all its trappings dictate how she conducts her self, including how she dresses. I for one would like to see her dress up more, but truly anyone who is gonna call her friend or admire her should do so base on the quality of what she presents from the inside and not how lovely her legs are or how tiny her waist is, or how many designer clothes she sports on a daily basis. She is evolving , and maybe this is a phase or maybe she will evolve into something else when the big 21 hits, regardless I personally like her for who I perceive her to be and not how glamouros or sexy she looks on the red carpet.

Personally I prefer Shai to be her own unique self no matter how uncomfortable it makes everyone else, rather than be just another up and coming starlette competing for best dressed at whatever event.

Last edited by GoldenSun; 09-16-2012 at 11:25 AM
Old 09-16-2012, 01:37 PM
Passionate Fan

I believe that tastes are tastes and I personally prefer to shai much more now, since November here, maybe .. that she looks unique, simple and natural that when she was 16, 17 and even to 18 in some events (not all) where she walking in tennis, or shorts (charity event, she was with Francia), the teen Choice 2008 or 2009 or even at a festival in London, where colors and sizes not go with her body

I think it's a process, is learning and she is young, has a long way to go
i like how she looks now
Old 09-16-2012, 02:05 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlife esminovela (View Post)
I believe that tastes are tastes and I personally prefer to shai much more now, since November here, maybe .. that she looks unique, simple and natural that when she was 16, 17 and even to 18 in some events (not all) where she walking in tennis, or shorts (charity event, she was with Francia), the teen Choice 2008 or 2009 or even at a festival in London, where colors and sizes not go with her body

I think it's a process, is learning and she is young, has a long way to go
i like how she looks now
I agree Debs, don't always have to dress sexy, just be yourself and show self confidence
Old 09-16-2012, 05:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenSun (View Post)
Bones 30 from all the public opinion I've heard about Shai she seems to have her head on her shoulders. She has matured and is no longer the young girl she was when she just gained popularity with SL. She has decided not to let fame and all its trappings dictate how she conducts her self, including how she dresses. I for one would like to see her dress up more, but truly anyone who is gonna call her friend or admire her should do so base on the quality of what she presents from the inside and not how lovely her legs are or how tiny her waist is, or how many designer clothes she sports on a daily basis. She is evolving , and maybe this is a phase or maybe she will evolve into something else when the big 21 hits, regardless I personally like her for who I perceive her to be and not how glamouros or sexy she looks on the red carpet.

Personally I prefer Shai to be her own unique self no matter how uncomfortable it makes everyone else, rather than be just another up and coming starlette competing for best dressed at whatever event.
i totally agree with you...she's unique thats why we love her..she's definitely different from the other hollywood stars...GOOD FOR HER
Old 09-17-2012, 02:07 PM
Master Fan

Shai signing autographs on the way to the Book of Mormon play.

Cee Cee
Old 09-17-2012, 02:13 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cee_cee_ (View Post)
Shai signing autographs on the way to the Book of Mormon play.

That's sweet that she took her brother

I know it comes with the territory but it would be incredibly annoying to have people running up to you all the time like that. Luckily, Shai always seems to handle that aspect(the fans)with a lot of grace and understanding.