Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-12-2012, 06:07 AM
Master Fan

This article is about the after party to the premiere of "Perks to being a Wallflower" - there are some interesting comments about Shai and Ezra Miller.

"Perks of Being A Wallflower" sees Hollywood premiere - latimes.com

"Why'd you have to be so cute, it's impossible to ignore you." Icon: Sweet Pea.
Cee Cee
Old 09-12-2012, 06:13 AM
Passionate Fan

Well they did meet when she got that award from Sean, and he is a libra, and she was posting about libras the other day. So . . . .
Old 09-12-2012, 06:34 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenSun (View Post)
Well they did meet when she got that award from Sean, and he is a libra, and she was posting about libras the other day. So . . . .
but he's gay or bi
Old 09-12-2012, 06:58 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Pea (View Post)
but he's gay or bi
he is bi!!! And so? Hahahaha... Since "kevin movie” the press is triyng find to ezra hook up with someone... I think shai and ezra are really good friends, they support each other, specially since cannes with all that people "important" around them
Old 09-12-2012, 07:11 AM
Master Fan

Ezra seems adorable.

Cee Cee
Old 09-12-2012, 07:15 AM
Passionate Fan

I went back to check the tweets . . . and she deleted them all. Ha ha, maybe it was a phase or it didn't work cause around that time she also tweeted about letting go of old habits less they ruin current opportunities, as well as how Scorpios are observant and are particular about how they are treated.
Old 09-12-2012, 07:22 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenSun (View Post)
I went back to check the tweets . . . and she deleted them all. Ha ha, maybe it was a phase or it didn't work cause around that time she also tweeted about letting go of old habits less they ruin current opportunities, as well as how Scorpios are observant and are particular about how they are treated.
Yeah those were deleted about a couple of weeks ago
Old 09-12-2012, 10:11 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cee_cee_ (View Post)
This article is about the after party to the premiere of "Perks to being a Wallflower" - there are some interesting comments about Shai and Ezra Miller.

"Perks of Being A Wallflower" sees Hollywood premiere - latimes.com
This article doesn't say anything other than they talked and she got him to dance at one point. That doesn't sound like anything romantic to me. If it had said they looked cozy together, then yes, I may think differently. However, talking and dancing? Sounds purely friendly imo. Ezra and Shai have known each other for over a year. They did the entire awards circuit last year together, her for 'The Descendants', him for 'We Need To Talk About Kevin' and both were first-timers. I'm sure they became good friends during that time. As for Ezra, I really hate to discuss someone's sexual orientation on a public forum, but I will say that it's common knowledge in Hollywood that he is not straight.
Old 09-12-2012, 10:20 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS83 (View Post)
This article doesn't say anything other than they talked and she got him to dance at one point. That doesn't sound like anything romantic to me. If it had said they looked cozy together, then yes, I may think differently. However, talking and dancing? Sounds purely friendly imo. Ezra and Shai have known each other for over a year. They did the entire awards circuit last year together, her for 'The Descendants', him for 'We Need To Talk About Kevin' and both were first-timers. I'm sure they became good friends during that time. As for Ezra, I really hate to discuss someone's sexual orientation on a public forum, but I will say that it's common knowledge in Hollywood that he is not straight.
Thanks for that Grits . . . now I know. Oh well . . .
Old 09-12-2012, 10:34 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS83 (View Post)
Agreed.
Old 09-12-2012, 04:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by swissten23 (View Post)
She is really goofy, I love that about her!
me too...i love Shai coz she's such a cool person
Old 09-12-2012, 10:23 PM
Passionate Fan

I finished the book (so fast)and fell in love
for Cee, and who requested a brief review of the book
  • is really great, maybe not a masterpiece, but has no intention to do so ..is well written, short, honest, funny , realistic, simple, real problems, a lot of alcohol, drugs and the amount of sex is Sutter POV (as any boy of 18 years) ... with a really important message
  • is not a fairy tale , but have parts that would leave anyone breathless (style A Walk to Remember or The Notebook ).
  • Aimee is green, hippy, simple, prefers comfort rather than fashion, crazy, loves space and music hippy(so shai?)... but also so quiet, so introverted, so shy, soooo naive, she is really love, nerd, dependent, with serious self-esteem issues
  • if a good script for shai that performance should be great (I think it should be a great script tbh).
if you want more ask me or read the book, recommended
Old 09-13-2012, 04:30 AM
Master Fan

Shai attended the opening night of "The book of Mormon" in LA last night.

Here are a couple of pics.

Source: Search for Editorial Photos - WireImage Australia[151902514]&ep=1/60/1&s=3

Cee Cee
Old 09-13-2012, 05:36 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the review, Deb and the pics Cee
Old 09-13-2012, 05:38 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the review Deb - the books sounds good.

Cee Cee