Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-08-2013, 02:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

I mostly lurked in the beginning but this board is what compelled me to join this site so despite the ending it was really nice talking to guys about Ramy and just getting different opinions about the show on as a whole. I've been on different boards here and other sites and I can honestly say this one had the best environment even during the crazy moments. It's been fun guys and at times more entertaining than watching the show.
Old 06-08-2013, 03:58 PM
Master Fan

Another big "Thank You and Goodbye" from me too! (Last episode title so appropriate!)

This was my first real home here at and gave me the courage to campaign for TLG and apply to mod that board. I had such a great experience with all the mods and posters here, and I hope I have helped to create that same warm environment on my board. It added so much to my experience of the show to be able to discuss it with you here. Good and bad, I loved the way we could share and challenge, and change our minds or develop our ideas together.

A giant thank you to everyone who ever modded this board!

I'll see you on the couples thread for RAJ!

Old 06-08-2013, 04:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by webinterlude (View Post)
Another big "Thank You and Goodbye" from me too! (Last episode title so appropriate!)

This was my first real home here at and gave me the courage to campaign for TLG and apply to mod that board. I had such a great experience with all the mods and posters here, and I hope I have helped to create that same warm environment on my board. It added so much to my experience of the show to be able to discuss it with you here. Good and bad, I loved the way we could share and challenge, and change our minds or develop our ideas together.

A giant thank you to everyone who ever modded this board!

I'll see you on the couples thread for RAJ!
Old 06-08-2013, 04:56 PM
Addicted Fan

I know I've rarely been around the last couple of months, but I wanted to say this board was where I first started posting! It was the reason why I even joined fan forum!

I wanted to thank everyone who has made this such a sweet home<3

I wish you all happiness and luck and I hope to see you around
Old 06-08-2013, 05:21 PM
Master Fan

Awww you guys

"Why'd you have to be so cute, it's impossible to ignore you." Icon: Sweet Pea.
Cee Cee
Old 06-08-2013, 07:20 PM
Extreme Fan

I would just like to say a final goodbye. I'm tearing up just knowing that in a some mere short hours this board will be like a distant memory of a piece of my life, much like SL itself. I love you all, I can't stress that enough, and having to say goodbye to this fandom and board and all of you is really hard. I'll post in the couples thread for our fandom, I mean after 5 years it's not so easy to say goodbye. I salute you for staying with the show, it's been a bumpy ride for all of us but now it's over and the end will be played however we feel it will in our hearts. Thank you everyone for being this great online family, It's been the best!

"What a crazy life"
Ricky & Amy ~ Now & Forever ~
"Til Death Do Us Part"