Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-27-2012, 06:09 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet pea (View Post)
i'm so confused
poor jack :'( sad ending!!!!
Old 08-27-2012, 06:10 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endurance (View Post)
BH is a lint licker thats all I have to say
What happened??
Old 08-27-2012, 06:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS83 (View Post)
What happened??
Ima have to just get a download and watch before I take in any comments..
Elite Fan

Okay so i take it im am not going to be happy with the ending?
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Pea (View Post)
I'm so confused
I'm not . . . Jack is prob still in surgery and the lets pray has everyone jumping to conclusion. What Ricky said to Amy was right . . . if Jack was okay they would go right back to square one with their issues. She really needs to start saying what she wants and make peace with it. Ben needs to buy a clue with all that money he has .. . Ricky should have punched him. Happy he reminded Ben that he is gonna be in Amy's life no matter what because of John, and happy Amy told Ben she still wouldn't be with him if things don't work with Ricky. And last but not least, Clementine is using her whiles to move in on Ricky . . . Amy is so gonna school her and claim her man. Why can't they come back in January?

Also like that Adrian, Amy and Grace promise to be better friends, cause Adrian picked up on Clemy's subtly staring at Ricky when she turned down her invite. Really hating that girl with passion right now. At least we know that Ricky is still desperate in love with Amy . . . he's at his wits end in trying to get her to stay, can't understand though why he told her no they wouldn't move up the wedding then complained to George that if he asked her now to come get married she would say no. Even though to be honest I think she would say no . . . that girl loves Ricky but other than that has no clue what she wants

Last edited by GoldenSun; 08-27-2012 at 06:19 PM
Old 08-27-2012, 06:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenSun (View Post)
I'm not . . . Jack is prob still in surgery and the lets pray has everyone jumping to conclusion. What Ricky said to Amy was right . . . if Jack was okay they would go right back to square one with their issues. She really needs to start saying what she wants and make peace with it. Ben needs to buy a clue with all that money he has .. . Ricky should have punched him. Happy he reminded Ben that he is gonna be in Amy's life no matter what because of John, and happy Amy told Ben she still wouldn't be with him if things don't work with Ricky. And last but not least, Clementine is using her whiles to move in on Ricky . . . Amy is so gonna school her and claim her man. Why can't they come back in January?
the reason I said that was because I haven't watched the episode.. I'm reading everyone's reactions and it's making me not even want to watch the ep.
Old 08-27-2012, 06:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Pea (View Post)
the reason I said that was because I haven't watched the episode.. I'm reading everyone's reactions and it's making me not even want to watch the ep.
I know... and here i was really hoping this episode would end on a good note for Ramy. Ugh now i dont even want to go look for a link to DLed.
Old 08-27-2012, 06:20 PM
Elite Fan

I am liking the part where Amy tells Ben they're never gonna be together and how Ricky told Ben that he's always gonna be in Amy's life.
Old 08-27-2012, 06:21 PM
New Fan

oh my GAWD!!!
First off is Tom ********* with Tammy????? That was totally weird.

Ben get over yourself you were a nice guy to Amy when she was insecure and scared and needed somebody. She Loves Ricky wether or not she wants to be married right now!

Poor Jack IDK??

Adrian get a clue you want to be with Benny that's why you didn't want to talk to him.

Omar GOODBYE.

Grace I feel for ya!
Old 08-27-2012, 06:24 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmtaylor531 (View Post)
I know... and here i was really hoping this episode would end on a good note for Ramy. Ugh now i dont even want to go look for a link to DLed.
It ended with them wondering if they should really be together as they only cling to each other when things are bad and fight when things are good. At least Amy does that in Ricky's opinion. Guess they still have issues to sort out and Ben butting in isn't making it any easier. Also hope Adrian will have Amy's back when it comes to Clementine given that Adrian is around her more and apparantly is catching on to what is happening between her and Ricky. Wonder why Ricky chose to call George right after Amy told him she knows he's lying? Maybe he thought that was one more reason for her to leave him and he panicked? He was so desperate to talk to George lol. Poor Ricky don't have a clue what to do about getting Amy to marry him. And how psyco is Ben to go on the internet to find out they really didn't get married? He annoys me so much? Talking about I'll be at the back of the church waiting for when you want to run . . . as if!!!
Old 08-27-2012, 06:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

Ben trying to get in the middle of Ricky and Amy really needs to stop. Glad Dylan is taking off. I really did not see anything between her and Ben at all. Something tells me he may go back to Adrian, but we'll wait and see on that. idk why, but it looks like the girl that was with Leo and Camille was the same one that Jack tried to help out. I could be wrong though. And I do Hope they reveal when SEcret Life comes back on that Jack survives. I don't think Grace can take having two big losses during high school life.
Old 08-27-2012, 06:47 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dueler312 (View Post)
Ben trying to get in the middle of Ricky and Amy really needs to stop. Glad Dylan is taking off. I really did not see anything between her and Ben at all. Something tells me he may go back to Adrian, but we'll wait and see on that. idk why, but it looks like the girl that was with Leo and Camille was the same one that Jack tried to help out. I could be wrong though. And I do Hope they reveal when SEcret Life comes back on that Jack survives. I don't think Grace can take having two big losses during high school life.
She is the same girl Jack saved and I'm happy Ricky told Ben to butt out of his and Amy's business . . . Ben was so cocky, Ricky really should have punched him, but then again they were at the hospital. Lol at Alice when Ricky told Ben 'I need to talk to you now!' Alice was like 'We'll wait for you over there', she so didn't have his back Why is Ricky so insecure though, imo he has done more for Amy to distrust him than vice versa, or is it verse vica? Too much rum . . . but yeah, where was I . . .

Where did Tom find that girl, lol wasn't she married the last time we saw her. And I like the vibe from the girl Leo is taking in. Maybe she can teach idiot Ben a thing or two
Old 08-27-2012, 06:50 PM
Addicted Fan

that was the WORST summer finale….nothing happened! Amy told Ben off, Ricky told Ben off, we don't know Jack's condition, clementine and ricky stare offs (can she leave), adrain and omar want to get married, anne has a thing with some girl.

the best thing that happened tonight was Dylan left.

And way to end Ramy on a high note BH…
Old 08-27-2012, 07:03 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLAT92 (View Post)
that was the WORST summer finale….nothing happened! Amy told Ben off, Ricky told Ben off, we don't know Jack's condition, clementine and ricky stare offs (can she leave), adrain and omar want to get married, anne has a thing with some girl.

the best thing that happened tonight was Dylan left.

And way to end Ramy on a high note BH…
Maybe BH knew we would be pissed hence
Spoiler:
Old 08-27-2012, 07:06 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenSun (View Post)
Maybe BH knew we would be pissed hence
Spoiler:
hahaha she's gonna try and redeem herself and fail...