Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-25-2009, 11:09 AM
Elite Fan

I found this video over at ABCfamily. It is a relive the moments: Secret Life highlights. I'm posting it here because it mostly about Ramy..

ABC Family: The Secret Life of the American Teenager relive the 'secret life' highlights
Old 03-25-2009, 11:15 AM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for posting that Tanya! Aw..I love how it was centered around Ramy and then at the end Ramy and John...they should of had something like that at the end of the show.
Old 03-25-2009, 11:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunette17 (View Post)
Thanks for posting that Tanya! Aw..I love how it was centered around Ramy and then at the end Ramy and John...they should of had something like that at the end of the show.

I agree! Could have done without the little bit of Ben we saw, but oh well. It was still great. Really liked the background song. Having watched that, makes me want it to be June like tomorrow. If only.... hopefully the break goes back fast.
Old 03-25-2009, 11:23 AM
Elite Fan

I know. It was awesome..

Here's a fan video that I found over at Youtube. It's Ricky/Amy/Ben, but it is mostly Ramy..lol

Old 03-25-2009, 11:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That was a great vid! Much better than my version.

Okay get ready to squeel, I have Ricky and John pics. I'll post some Amy ones later:

Emma♥Neal
Old 03-25-2009, 12:29 PM
Passionate Fan

Those caps So cute..Thanks for posting them Ronnie!

Don't you just love that how Ricky's always there when Amy is sleeping..like you don't even need them to be talking to each other to feel the chemistry.
Old 03-25-2009, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome

Oh yeah, totally feel the chemistry even as Amy sleeps. Just him being there is enough to make me melt!

I just have to post this!

Parental Approved

Emma♥Neal
Old 03-25-2009, 12:47 PM
Passionate Fan

I love George's approving nod that he gives...it really shows that Ricky is going to be accepted in the Juergen's family. I also love the smile that Ricky gives back to him.

I think George is going to become Team Ricky soon especially seeing all of Ben's attempts to have his video camera in the room lol.
Old 03-25-2009, 12:58 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiasoCaKe_R_Luv (View Post)

I also think his comment about still being a virgin, and his face when he said it was a foreshadow for being an upcoming issue for them. Maybe it's just me but I don't think Amy is going to be willing to have sex anytime soon and I think he's going to start resenting the fact that she slept with Ricky but she wont sleep with him or he'll see that everyonelse is having sex and he's not so maybe he'll sleep with someone else.
I honestly couldn't agree with you more. I can completely imagine Ben getting mad at Amy for having slept with Ricky, but now not wanting to with him.
Old 03-25-2009, 01:31 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlightlessBird_630 (View Post)
I honestly couldn't agree with you more. I can completely imagine Ben getting mad at Amy for having slept with Ricky, but now not wanting to with him.
I think so too. He may not come out and say it right to Amy, but I'm sure he will discuss it with Henry and Alice.

Ben and Amy have some problems awaiting them next season. Ben will always be jealous of Ricky and I think that when Ben first walked in the room, he was kinda shock to see that John was so comfortable in Ricky's arms that's why he felt that he had to kiss Amy at that very minute. And now to see that John obviously doesn't like Ben and the fact that Amy and Ricky are going to spend so much time together, that's going to cause some issues for Ben and Amy in the future lol.

Even though Ben was there more throughout the pregnancy, John knows who his father is and he probably could hear Ben telling Amy "I love you" a million times when he was in her stomach, so he probably can't stand to hear his clingy self anymore
Old 03-25-2009, 01:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunette17 (View Post)
I think so too. He may not come out and say it right to Amy, but I'm sure he will discuss it with Henry and Alice.

Ben and Amy have some problems awaiting them next season. Ben will always be jealous of Ricky and I think that when Ben first walked in the room, he was kinda shock to see that John was so comfortable in Ricky's arms that's why he felt that he had to kiss Amy at that very minute. And now to see that John obviously doesn't like Ben and the fact that Amy and Ricky are going to spend so much time together, that's going to cause some issues for Ben and Amy in the future lol.

Even though Ben was there more throughout the pregnancy, John knows who his father is and he probably could hear Ben telling Amy "I love you" a million times when he was in her stomach, so he probably can't stand to hear his clingy self anymore
haha nice... but the more prollys with ben the sooner he will be out of the picture right!!!!!

I should count how many times an episode ben says i love you ( im sure it would be a ton )
Old 03-25-2009, 02:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

LOL argh Ben, he was getting on my nerves by being so pushy with that camera! It's okay things are gonna get rocky for them and better for us Band Geeks! I mean the way Amy thanked him, it was almost like a goodbye speech.

Got a video that's uploading so I'll have it posted soon. Someone requested it and I just had to do it, the song was absolutely perfect. Now I have to go do another request which was before this one. LOL! (with requests I normally do the one that I get vibes from and this second request I did first because I was getting a very strong vibe.)
Emma♥Neal
Old 03-25-2009, 02:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiasoCaKe_R_Luv (View Post)
Maybe it's just me but I don't think Amy is going to be willing to have sex anytime soon and I think he's going to start resenting the fact that she slept with Ricky but she wont sleep with him or he'll see that everyonelse is having sex and he's not so maybe he'll sleep with someone else. Who knows?
I was thinking exactly that. No joke. I just thought it was only me and my crazy Band Geek mind, that could possibly consider a scenario of Ben cheating on Amy. Seriously though, he could get jealous of Ricky, and try to pressure Amy to sleep with him, and when that doesn't work out he could get angry and cheat on her. Does that make any sense? Or is the hiatus just making me crazy lol?

It actually does fit with some very vague spoilers we've gotten, but we can't talk about them here...
Old 03-25-2009, 02:13 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisper35 (View Post)
I was thinking exactly that. No joke. I just thought it was only me and my crazy Band Geek mind, that could possibly consider a scenario of Ben cheating on Amy. Seriously though, he could get jealous of Ricky, and try to pressure Amy to sleep with him, and when that doesn't work out he could get angry and cheat on her. Does that make any sense? Or is the hiatus just making me crazy lol?
Lol...I think anythings a possibility with this show, but I mean I would hate to see Amy hurt by getting cheated on, but if that's what gets Ben out, then why not?
Old 03-25-2009, 02:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

I was thinking the same about Ben cheating on Amy because he wants to have sex, especially after what he said about growing up the past year even though he was still a virgin. He acted like having sex was going to be the only way he could become more mature or something, so I can totally see him not being willing to wait. If he cheats Ricky would probably feel bad for Amy and try and be there for her, and seeing him try and cheer Amy up would be an amazing scene to watch!