Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-05-2011, 07:30 PM
Master Fan

I love your gifs Coty. I will be so sad if you stop making them.

I really love this vid, song and the gorgeous couple. Just had to repost it.

"Why'd you have to be so cute, it's impossible to ignore you." Icon: Sweet Pea.
Cee Cee
Old 06-05-2011, 07:37 PM
Master Fan

I agree Coty
Old 06-05-2011, 07:41 PM
Elite Fan

ICA, Coty. That 'famous' interview that BH did back in 2008 can be either/or depending on the ship you like. She didn't exactly say the show was Bamy's love story. She said 'A' young couple and I highly doubt that Bamy was going to be endgame. If they were, the writers would have wrote them a little bit better than they did, I believe. Amy was the one for Ben but Ben wasn't the one for Amy. To me, the Bamy relationship was always one sided and Amy's heart was never really in the relationship because she always had 'what if it could work with Ricky' in the back of her mind..Even Shailene has stated in an old interview that she always had Ricky in the back of her mind and that much was made apparent since season 1.

Radrian - Never have cared about them. I don't agree with the I'll pay you back because you cheated on me and we'll see who wins the game of not getting caught first scenario.. Radrian played games with each other and I didn't like that. I posted an interview in Francia's thread from the Monique Show and she said "Adrian was always trying to find love through sex and trying to find that one guy to love her".. Plus, Francia has said that Ricky is a bad habit for Adrian...Now if Adrian was really in love with Ricky, would he be referred to has a bad habit.. A bad habit is like smoking cigarettes or something and they were addicted to each other..

Ashley told Ricky one time "Just because someone is sexually attracted to you doesn't mean they're in love with you"

Radrian is all over that quote. They had sexual tension, sure. But they don't and never will be have what it takes to make a successful, loving relationship. If Bamy and Radrian couldn't make it work the gazillion times before, it isn't going to work now or in the future.
Old 06-05-2011, 07:44 PM
Passionate Fan

ICA, Tanya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cee_cee_ (View Post)
I love your gifs Coty. I will be so sad if you stop making them.
are you emotionally bribing me?? I'l make gifs and caps for next Monday's episode. I won't give up on the show yet but I can't promise I'll stick around if the writers start using the Bendrian drama to harm Ramy or screw them in any way. I have some hope left though so I'll probably download the episodes if they are somewhat decent and I'll keep making gifs and caps. Don't worry
Old 06-05-2011, 07:48 PM
Elite Fan

I still have hope for this show. I really,truly dont think that they'll use Bendrian's situation as a way to harm Ramy. I think that they will at least try to make the moves on Ramy to appease those fans, but Ramy are very much solid and I don't think the likes of Bendrian is going to break them up.

The only thing that I could see them breaking up over, if they do, is the marriage thing. I could see Amy being with Ricky for so long and she just gets tired of waiting for him to ask her to marry him and that could cause some problems between them and that's a BIG if, but I don't think anybody will be able to manipulate them enough to break them apart. It's taken RA so long to get together and it's going to take something extremely hard to break them apart if anything.
Old 06-05-2011, 08:03 PM
Master Fan

Yeah I don't see them breaking up anytime soon.
Old 06-05-2011, 08:05 PM
Obsessed Fan

There is pretty much no doubt in my mind that Ramy is endgame. They are going to have their trials and tribulations, as they always have, but I think BH and the writers have been giving too many clues since S1 for them not to be. I've read BH's infamous quote and I think that if you stop and think about it, no matter who you ship, that it's quite easy to see the couple she was referring to is Ramy. Sure she just mentioned Bamy before that but I think she said "A couple" for a reason. If she was talking about Bamy being "the love story" why not just say that? Why say it's about "A couple"?

Sweet Pea, you also mentioned something Shai said that spoke volumes. Her saying that Amy loves Ben as a human being but doesn't want to be with him again, is another huge clue that Bamy are not engame, imo.
Old 06-05-2011, 08:08 PM
Passionate Fan

ICA, Grits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Pea (View Post)
I still have hope for this show. I really,truly dont think that they'll use Bendrian's situation as a way to harm Ramy. I think that they will at least try to make the moves on Ramy to appease those fans, but Ramy are very much solid and I don't think the likes of Bendrian is going to break them up.

The only thing that I could see them breaking up over, if they do, is the marriage thing. I could see Amy being with Ricky for so long and she just gets tired of waiting for him to ask her to marry him and that could cause some problems between them and that's a BIG if, but I don't think anybody will be able to manipulate them enough to break them apart. It's taken RA so long to get together and it's going to take something extremely hard to break them apart if anything.
I really hope you're right.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Coty; 06-05-2011 at 08:18 PM
Old 06-05-2011, 08:10 PM
Elite Fan

tbqh, i never saw the appeal with two people that were exactly the same. It just gets boring. I really don't see it working when they're two people who are self destructive, and are super sexual. They're that way for a reason. & they cheat on each other, don't treat each other right, etc. Same goes for two people who are both "nice" and they end up being super cheesy/boring. And yeah, I know that having a good girl reforming a bad boy is kind of cliche, but I think it's interesting to watch someone change for the better, ie. Ricky.

Old 06-05-2011, 08:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Pea (View Post)

I agree Tanya, I think the major issue for Ricky/Amy will be marriage. Amy has her heart set on getting married to Ricky someday and his lack of interest in marriage I think will continue to be an area of conflict for them.

Aww Coty, no emotional bribing was intended - I just love your gifs.

I think too much of the show's story is about making Ricky/Amy become a couple. How easily could Brenda have kept Ricky as a womanizer who slept around. Instead, she had had Ricky develop into a young man who wants to be with Amy, not just because they have a son but, because they both want to be together.

As for Brenda's comment, it was made when the first series was started and they were developing characters and plots, I just can't believe Brenda had Bamy as intended "endgame" because in s2 she pretty much made Ricky as the father to John and not the co-father as s1 gave me the impression Ben was going to be.
Amy was starting to lose resentment towards Ricky and both gave us signs of wanting more than just co-parenting relationship.

Cee Cee
Old 06-05-2011, 08:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I've read BH's infamous quote and I think that if you stop and think about it, no matter who you ship, that it's quite easy to see the couple she was referring to is Ramy. Sure she just mentioned Bamy before that but I think she said "A couple" for a reason. If she was talking about Bamy being "the love story" why not just say that? Why say it's about "A couple"?
ICA..She said something about seeing the show as a love story between a young couple that a pregnancy is an obstacle for them or something along those lines.. An obstacle is something that keeps a couple a part.. Amy's pregnancy kept RA apart because it caused resentment and anger and Amy pushed Ricky away...The pregnancy brought Amy/Ben together. The only obstacle between Bamy was Amy's connection with Ricky and how he was jealous of said connection. The couple BH was referring to was Ramy imo.
Old 06-05-2011, 08:18 PM
Elite Fan

Who knows, I know that Ricky definitely doesn't want to get married now, they're way too young, but he may be open to it in the future.

Old 06-05-2011, 08:22 PM
Elite Fan

I think once Ricky gets over the fear of being married, he'll marry her. He never really had a great example of marriage life growing up so once he realizes that he could be a great husband to Amy he'll marry her. He's just now getting his head wrapped around being a good boyfriend to Amy and good father to John. It'll happen. A Ramy wedding has been forshadowed since S1. It'll happen. We don't know when but it'll happen. Like I said, once Ricky has that confidence that he can be a great husband to Amy, he'll marry her which is why in the finale side he told the customer

Spoiler:
Old 06-05-2011, 08:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coty (View Post)
ICA, Grits.

I really hope you're right.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Cee Cee
Old 06-05-2011, 08:26 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tutor_Girl (View Post)
Who knows, I know that Ricky definitely doesn't want to get married now, they're way too young, but he may be open to it in the future.
I applaud Ricky for not wanting to get married right now. He's right and I think Amy knows he's right. They are too young. It could become a big issue for he and Amy in the future but I don't think it's anything to worry about any time soon. I also don't think Ricky would be wiling to lose Amy over it if it did become so huge that she were thinking of leaving him over it. I think that Ricky will do whatever it takes to be with her.