Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-05-2011, 01:59 AM
Passionate Fan

I've always believed body language speaks mountains. In the "Loose Lips" promo we got this. It was edited in a way that would make you think Amy was waving at Ricky but...

You can tell that Amy and Ricky are in front of the same door because A) you can see the guy in the background in both shots and B) the poster on the wall is the same as well.

I could be wrong but I think this is Amy waving at someone who is NOT Ricky (my guess is that it's Ben) because she doesn't have her Ricky smile and she looks kind of sad. It's pity/sympathy what I see here, not love. Again, I'm not sure, that's just a guess.

I think this is Ricky when he sees Bamy hugging. He definitely doesn't look like he just saw Amy, he looks kinda confused.

This is the scene that follows, IMO. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that Ricky isn't requesting Amy not to get too close but kinda complaining because she did (that's why he's crossing his arms like that) I think Amy was the one who suggested they didn't get too close and he's reminding her of their deal. Probably that's why Amy looks "guilty." He's jealous but he's not gonna make a scene because A) he's Ricky and B) the situation with Ben is special and even though it probably pisses him off he knows that she can't help feeling the need of comforting him. Amy is only human. I know I would have done the same thing..

Last edited by Coty; 06-05-2011 at 02:27 AM
Old 06-05-2011, 02:02 AM
Loyal Fan

oh snap, he got a haircut /faint

I'm very excited about Monday's episode, but even more so for next season xD

Last edited by sawako; 06-05-2011 at 02:07 AM
Old 06-05-2011, 02:28 AM
Master Fan

I think you are onto something there Coty. I think the scene will most likely occur in that order. When Ben suffering such a tragic loss, it is understandable that Amy would give him a hug. But, I would understand that Ricky would not like that at all.

Oh yes, Ricky's hair he looks very handsome.

"Why'd you have to be so cute, it's impossible to ignore you." Icon: Sweet Pea.
Cee Cee
Old 06-05-2011, 02:39 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm looking forward to jealous Ricky, but not so jealous that it damages their relationship.
Old 06-05-2011, 05:50 AM
Elite Fan

You could be right Coty..Ha, I got Amy on the brain and I almost called you Amy

She could still be waving at Ricky though. That could be a scene after the kiss and after the 'don't get too close' and she walks toward the door turns around and waves at him But you're probably right though.

And yes, Ricky looks so hot and sexy in the gifs. Love his new haircut but I still wish that it can get back to the way he had it in S1
Old 06-05-2011, 06:17 AM
Master Fan

Can't wait to see this new promo.

New Ricky/Amy vid on youtube - it is a longer version of one that was posted a couple of weeks ago. It is so cute seeing part of the journey these two have been on.

Awww this vid is adorable - I love the contrasts between all the seasons Ramy moments. it.

"Why'd you have to be so cute, it's impossible to ignore you." Icon: Sweet Pea.
Cee Cee

Last edited by cee_cee_; 06-05-2011 at 06:30 AM
Old 06-05-2011, 08:15 AM
Passionate Fan

Oh.. I saw that promo on Nick at Nite.. But I always thought don't get too close was Ricky telling Amy not to get too close with Ben.. Ricky protective and jealous side.. I love it..

Damon♥Elena l Liam♥Annie l Caroline♥Tyler l Jackson♥April l Sheldon♥Amy l Jess♥Nick
Old 06-05-2011, 08:46 AM
Master Fan

I just hope Ricky doesnt get the wrong idea.
Old 06-05-2011, 09:44 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Pea (View Post)
You could be right Coty..Ha, I got Amy on the brain and I almost called you Amy

She could still be waving at Ricky though. That could be a scene after the kiss and after the 'don't get too close' and she walks toward the door turns around and waves at him But you're probably right though.

And yes, Ricky looks so hot and sexy in the gifs. Love his new haircut but I still wish that it can get back to the way he had it in S1

Yeah, that's the other possibility. Maybe she's waving at Ricky after they talk but IDK, she looks sad to me.

The only reason I don't believe that his "don't get too close huh" is a request is because Amy's reaction confuses me. Why would she have that expression? Ricky doesn't even sound angry. Then again now that I'm more awake I think the promo is edited and Amy's reaction to Ricky's request isn't the one that we see.

On another note:

I LOVE that when Amy leaves Ricky stays in the same place and watches her walk away. It's like their thing

"I would not go away, unless you came with me. You and John."

"You think maybe Ashley and your dad can watch John tomorrow night and the two of us can just drive up the coast and have dinner somewhere on the beach?"

I love that he looks/sounds so excited!

These kisses killed me. After he kisses her the first time he looks at her dead in the eyes and tells her that 'he just wants to spend some time alone with her.' The way he shakes his head... When he says this he sounds SO honest and you can tell that he NEEDS to spend time alone with her. At the same time I think he's trying to understand this need himself. He's surprised by the feeling and by what he's capable of doing now that he's in love.

Last edited by Coty; 06-05-2011 at 09:50 AM
Old 06-05-2011, 10:02 AM
Master Fan

Love the gifs
Old 06-05-2011, 10:02 AM
Elite Fan

LOL good deductive reasoning Coty

Old 06-05-2011, 10:09 AM
Master Fan

Ricky did get a haircut for season 4
Old 06-05-2011, 10:34 AM
Elite Fan

Those gifs
Old 06-05-2011, 10:39 AM
Elite Fan

Haha, ikr? they're so big and HQ

Wow, tomorrow is Ramy Monday! Can't freaking wait.

Old 06-05-2011, 10:47 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tutor_Girl (View Post)
LOL good deductive reasoning Coty
I went to a party last night and was wide awake when I came home (not drunk - I don't drink - just awake ) then I read about the new promo and remembered that when I watched the Loose Lips promo I'd thought that Ricky didn't look really pleased after Amy supposedly waved at him. Then I made the gifs and that's how it happened

Happy you guys liked the gifs