Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-16-2011, 06:34 PM
Master Fan

What do you guys think of the Ramy sneak peek thoughts?
Old 05-16-2011, 06:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS83 (View Post)
Didn't the promo for next week say something about a "devastating secret"?
It was in the promo for this episode

I can't get over the fact that Ben told Amy that the only reason she's with Ricky is to justify getting pregnant by him. WTH. It is not. Hence why she told Ashley:

I was attracted to Ricky at BC.
I got angry at Ricky for what happened at BC.
Then I FELL IN LOVE with Ricky. I love him.

Everybody knew that RA were going to get together and now since they're together, they're suddenly in it to justify them getting pregnant. And yet, Bendrian is totally justified in everything they do because 'it's Amy's fault'..Oh please.

Sarah,

Spoiler:
Old 05-16-2011, 06:36 PM
Dedicated Fan

It's episodes like this that makes me amazed that this show is even still on the air.

After tonight I want angry, bitchy Amy to come back and just unload on all of them.
Old 05-16-2011, 06:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS83 (View Post)
Ricky's doing what 99% of what guys would do. They don't like girl drama. I actually like and respect the fact that he's trying to stay out of it. Ben should've done the same thing.
Thus proving my nagging feeling that Ben is a fruit.

I will not take any other theories or opinions!
Old 05-16-2011, 06:38 PM
Elite Fan

I do too which this is something I agree with Lauren about. Amy is too nice. She is going to have get a backbone and quit letting everyone run over her.
Old 05-16-2011, 06:39 PM
Banned

You guys can hate me all you want but Adrian is a fcking douche **** stupid skank ass no shame shamoo dirty trick and I hate that bitch! WORD TO YOUR MOTHER ADRIAN BECUASE SHE FAILED AT RAISING UR SORRY ASS!
Old 05-16-2011, 06:40 PM
Passionate Fan

I would have slapped Ben... Ben is stupid.. I feel if even his friends thinks the marriage thing is stupid. He should realize it.. Ughh.. Ben bothers me.. the only reason Ben is with Adrian is because he couldn't have Amy.. She should have told him that.. He would have shut up..

Spoiler:

Damon♥Elena l Liam♥Annie l Caroline♥Tyler l Jackson♥April l Sheldon♥Amy l Jess♥Nick
Old 05-16-2011, 06:43 PM
Master Fan

I wanted Amy to bitch slap some hoes
Old 05-16-2011, 06:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesNHate (View Post)
You guys can hate me all you want but Adrian is a fcking douche **** stupid skank ass no shame shamoo dirty trick and I hate that bitch! WORD TO YOUR MOTHER ADRIAN BECUASE SHE FAILED AT RAISING UR SORRY ASS!
Preach on honey! PREACH
Old 05-16-2011, 06:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I feel bad I agree
Old 05-16-2011, 06:54 PM
Elite Fan

I'm just..speechless from the entire thing. I think everything just got blown out of proportion. Amy/Adrian have been on pins and needles forever now and this little hair of fight just caused the camel's back to break. Ben should have taken Ricky's advice and stay out of it. Honestly since Ben got involved Ricky will get involved now too because he's not going to sit back and let both Ben and Adrian run over Amy. Not gonna happen.
Old 05-16-2011, 06:57 PM
Loyal Fan

Yeah the kiss is in the next ep. So at least we will have one good scene!

Tate & Violet
Old 05-16-2011, 06:57 PM
Master Fan

Ricky better stand up for Amy someone does im tired of her getting shted on once again
Old 05-16-2011, 06:58 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Pea (View Post)
I'm just..speechless from the entire thing. I think everything just got blown out of proportion. Amy/Adrian have been on pins and needles forever now and this little hair of fight just caused the camel's back to break. Ben should have taken Ricky's advice and stay out of it. Honestly since Ben got involved Ricky will get involved now too because he's not going to sit back and let both Ben and Adrian run over Amy. Not gonna happen.
Exactly. I think Ricky will feel like he has no choice now. He's stayed out of it as long as he could but as you said, he's not going to let Ben and Adrian gang up on Amy and not do anything about it.
Old 05-16-2011, 06:59 PM
Banned

I can't stand them OMG! I really really thought Amy was annoying and bitchy in season 2 I take it all back Amy I love you! Adrian has made Amy look like a fcking saint! I hate Adrian I swear I do I can't conceal all of this rage I have for her she's fckin pathetic and an embarrassment to teenage girl's/mothers!