Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-16-2011, 06:12 PM
Elite Fan

The only good thing is this line from Ricky:

"I was NEVER in love with Adrian"

That entire Radrian conversation was utterly disastrous. I mean, this is the reason why I can't stand them. They are so angry with each other all of the time. No matter how hard they try not to be they are always angry. There is just way too much bitterness between them. I can't stand them as a couple. i don't think I would ever like to see them as friends. They are just way too unhealthy even when they aren't in a relationship.
Old 05-16-2011, 06:14 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Pea (View Post)

Poor Radrian fans. That had to hurt.
Old 05-16-2011, 06:14 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betterdays2come (View Post)
sh-t pissed me off Francia I love you honey but your character needs to get killed the fck off and Ken urs 2
Did you watch the episode Zeke? If you did what did you think of Ben
Old 05-16-2011, 06:16 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
This is the episode where Amy shows up at Ricky's door upset because he's wearing the gray hoodie and is this where you guys were saying the kiss is. So obviously everything works out in the end.

Ben called Amy stupid...Epically disastrous. He made me so mad. Actually this entire episode made me angry. I'm gonna shut up now.
It made me so angry. I now have a go to hell list for quite a few characters

"What a crazy life"
Ricky & Amy ~ Now & Forever ~
"Til Death Do Us Part"
Old 05-16-2011, 06:17 PM
Banned

Quote:

That entire Radrian conversation was utterly disastrous. I mean, this is the reason why I can't stand them. They are so angry with each other all of the time. No matter how hard they try not to be they are always angry. There is just way too much bitterness between them. I can't stand them as a couple. i don't think I would ever like to see them as friends. They are just way too unhealthy even when they aren't in a relationship.
Thank god that finally got thrown out there! And truth be told and I bet you anything people will say he was in denial NO HE WASNT! He was speaking the truth 100% HE NEVER LOVED HER SHE WAS JUST A BITCH TO FCK!
Old 05-16-2011, 06:17 PM
Master Fan

Then Ashley called Amy a ass :/
Old 05-16-2011, 06:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
He was speaking the truth 100%
THIS.

I'm so freaking angry that everybody was blaming Amy. How in the hell is it Amy's fault? Even her idiot mother was trying to justify Adrian's actions. WTH!
Old 05-16-2011, 06:21 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betterdays2come (View Post)
Thank god that finally got thrown out there! And truth be told and I bet you anything people will say he was in denial NO HE WASNT! He was speaking the truth 100% HE NEVER LOVED HER SHE WAS JUST A BITCH TO FCK!
He said it pretty matter-of-factly. Ben just wants Ricky to be in love with Adrian so he can have a way out of his relationship and break up Ricky and Amy.
Old 05-16-2011, 06:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
he never loved her she was just a bitch to fck!
ica
Old 05-16-2011, 06:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramy503 (View Post)
Did you watch the episode Zeke? If you did what did you think of Ben
Yes I did and I think he's a pathetic piece of trash that does not deserve to exist and the same applies to Adrian. I will never like Ben or Adrian EVER again I hate their fcking guts I hope a bus hit both of them and Bendrian's baby pops out of Adrian and winds up living and later in life she figures out that her parents were worthless pieces of trash and she was lucky they died and didn't raise her because she'd be a total bitch!
Old 05-16-2011, 06:25 PM
Elite Fan

So what was the devastating secret?

That Kathleen hated picking up George's socks and for that she cheated on him with sock salesman
Old 05-16-2011, 06:25 PM
Master Fan

Zeke thats a little over the top. but its your opinon I guess
Old 05-16-2011, 06:28 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
So what was the devastating secret?

That Kathleen hated picking up George's socks and for that she cheated on him with sock salesman
Didn't the promo for next week say something about a "devastating secret"?
Old 05-16-2011, 06:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

It's not Amy's fault that Adrian has no friends. She was not trying to make Adrian feel bad. I don't think Adrian was trying to make Amy feel bad by inviting those girls, but instead of saying that she just ran her mouth as usual. The whole thing could have been avoided if Adrian had just said that she didn't set out to hurt Amy.

I feel bad for Amy. Everyone is bad mouthing her. She made her mistakes but she has really grown up and is just trying to do the best she can in her situation. And Ricky needs to pick a side. He is on Amy's side everyone knows it.
Old 05-16-2011, 06:34 PM
Obsessed Fan

Ricky's doing what 99% of what guys would do. They don't like girl drama. I actually like and respect the fact that he's trying to stay out of it. Ben should've done the same thing.