Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-17-2018, 05:45 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
Really? To me it was always obvious Pacey's overreaction to Dawson was when they were dancing and how he went off on Dawson about thinking Pacey and Joey were fooling around. Especially the things he says there like Joey not being Dawsonn's girlfriend anymore, how he will have to accept when Joey moves on and the next guy not being his best friend that will ask for permission, the guy Joey makes a stop to being him, and saying Joey is a goddess. That's clearly what Jen meant. I always loved how Pacey dragged Dawson's dumb ass in that scene, along with Jen noticing that Pacey and Joey have feelings for each other.
Yes, exactly..that's how I took it. At first, I didn't really notice it b/c Pacey was just speaking truth but the more I thought about it, Pacey never talks to Dawson like that so for him to go off on him in that manner means there's something else behind the surface. I think at this point even if Pacey didn't realize he had fallen for Joey, I think he had. Which is what Jen meant by saying

Pacey: You're gonna have to explain this one to me, because I've gotta be missing something here, you're talking about Joey Potter, right, the one who can't walk into the same room with me without gagging, huh? That Joey Potter. There is nothing going on between us!
Jen: No, Pacey there's nothing between us!
Old 09-17-2018, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Really? To me it was always obvious Pacey's overreaction to Dawson was when they were dancing and how he went off on Dawson about thinking Pacey and Joey were fooling around. Especially the things he says there like Joey not being Dawsonn's girlfriend anymore, how he will have to accept when Joey moves on and the next guy not being his best friend that will ask for permission, the guy Joey makes a stop to being him, and saying Joey is a goddess. That's clearly what Jen meant. I always loved how Pacey dragged Dawson's dumb ass in that scene, along with Jen noticing that Pacey and Joey have feelings for each other.
I never thought that was the moment, but I guess the more I think about it, it does make a little bit more sense, so I guess I'll watch that scene in a new light next time.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 09-17-2018, 11:12 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Yeah, I agree that Pacey didn't realize he was falling for Joey in that moment. I think it's so funny when he's like "What Joey? This has nothing to do with Joey!" He was so oblivious, yes it does. Glad Jen quickly saw the light.
Old 09-18-2018, 06:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yeah, I agree that Pacey didn't realize he was falling for Joey in that moment. I think it's so funny when he's like "What Joey? This has nothing to do with Joey!" He was so oblivious, yes it does. Glad Jen quickly saw the light.
I did like that Pacey didn't think of Joey when Jen mentioned Dawson's girl Friday and then again when he said it had nothing to do with Joey. And he was so cute with the way he said it and his expression.

Old 09-20-2018, 08:56 AM
Elite Fan

I love all this discussion going on

I think when Jen said Pacey overreacted, she was talking about how he talked to Dawson about Joey. He was really angry with Dawson. He never acted that way with him before over Joey. I don't think Pacey realized he had feelings for Joey yet. To me, it was even more obvious that Joey had feelings for Pacey even before she saw Pacey and Jen kissing. She knew she would have to spend time with him and dance with him. She seemed annoyed when he wasn't in class and said who knows what your doing. She acted nervous when she thought he was hitting on her in the classroom. She subconsciously wanted to hold his hand at the end of the day. Dawson even questions, "Why did you ask Pacey?"

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 09-20-2018, 12:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hshapir2 (View Post)
Dawson even questions, "Why did you ask Pacey?"
This is a very good point, if she wasn't feeling anything for Pacey I think she would have asked Dawson to be her dance partner instead. I mean, she knew dance lessons would mean spending alot of time together. She enjoyed Pacey's company...as much as she acted like he was annoying, I think she looked forward to her dance lessons. Right before Pacey and Joey saw Jen and Dawson in their class, I think their smiles indicate a certain sense of affection for each other.
Old 09-20-2018, 06:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSymphony (View Post)
This is a very good point, if she wasn't feeling anything for Pacey I think she would have asked Dawson to be her dance partner instead. I mean, she knew dance lessons would mean spending alot of time together. She enjoyed Pacey's company...as much as she acted like he was annoying, I think she looked forward to her dance lessons. Right before Pacey and Joey saw Jen and Dawson in their class, I think their smiles indicate a certain sense of affection for each other.
They certainly looked like they enjoyed each other's company.

Pacey is pretty Hot in this gif? Josh looks like an amazing kisser.

Old 09-20-2018, 06:35 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I also loved how the music teacher called Pacey and Joey out for their awkward dancing meaning they have feelings for each other. That was another thing I loved about FTT. Dancing and body language never lies, that was all over Pacey and Joey as well.
Old 09-20-2018, 07:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I also loved how the music teacher called Pacey and Joey out for their awkward dancing meaning they have feelings for each other. That was another thing I loved about FTT. Dancing and body language never lies, that was all over Pacey and Joey as well.
Absolutely!!

Old 09-20-2018, 07:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
good points. Her blushing in the episode before when she said he's a doofus and then he has his moments showed she was starting to see him in a new light too

Quote:
Thanks for the pic

Quote:
agree

Old 09-21-2018, 03:45 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
she really rooting for them!

09/11/01=NEVER FORGET RIP PAUL WALKER- CORY AND NAYA
Elodie"Aujourd'hui il va pleuvoir,mais demain le soleil brillera..."
Old 09-21-2018, 12:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
http://josh-jackson.net/images/album...ormal_s122.jpg
Awe, look at them so happy.

Quote:
Pacey is pretty Hot in this gif? Josh looks like an amazing kisser.
I can't stop staring at the way he's moving his lips.

Quote:
Haha, I loved how she kept picking on them and Pacey asks her 'do we have a problem here?'
Old 09-22-2018, 09:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

He does have amazing lips.

Old 09-23-2018, 07:53 AM
Elite Fan

At the end, Pacey thought they should take more dance lessons when the lady suggested it. This is from a guy who said he doesn't like to dance

Old 09-23-2018, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by hshapir2 (View Post)
At the end, Pacey thought they should take more dance lessons when the lady suggested it. This is from a guy who said he doesn't like to dance
I know, he's so adorable and he probably secretly wanted to spend that time with Joey.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread