Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-04-2017, 10:30 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm half way through a re watch of season 3 and 4 and 6 .pacey really loved joeys hair he is always grabbing it holding it etc love it!!!
Old 07-05-2017, 12:03 AM
Elite Fan

that's cool

What I notice is in season 4 that Joey's hair is usually down. I guess that made it easier for Pacey to put his hands through it. When it was up, it was when she was working and Promicide.

here's another gif I found. He looks at Joey before looking to see Maddie's reaction

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 07-05-2017, 05:30 AM
Extreme Fan

There's a reporter for NPR who used to write for TWOP and she was watching the marathon as well. I follow her twitter and I was cracking up when she was like ONCE AGAIN who gave GWEN the right to meddle in Joey's life???
Old 07-05-2017, 06:09 AM
Elite Fan

word. She says she's not judging her, but she was. She acted like Joey was giving Dawson mixed signals by saying she was playing with his feelings. She wasn't doing that. She showed no romantic interest in him at her house. It's not Joey's fault that Dawson still had feelings for her. All they talked about was getting together and breaking up and then she manages to slip Pacey's name in. She knew Joey wanted to be with Pacey. She tells Joey to tell Dawson, but then interrrupts

This gif is great too and how she moves her chin to his shoulder and looks at him with intensity as their heads are about to touch. We talked about JJ adding the stuff after the kiss, but this was probably KH too. According to the script, she feels something after they kiss, but it didn't mention this stuff after

Last edited by hshapir2; 07-05-2017 at 08:58 AM
Old 07-05-2017, 12:49 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bianca09 (View Post)
I'm half way through a re watch of season 3 and 4 and 6 .pacey really loved joeys hair he is always grabbing it holding it etc love it!!!
I always loved the way Pacey played with Joey's hair. One of their many unique things they only do with each other. As for Gwen what irks me is that she is a grown woman obsessed with some teenagers love life and trying to force D/J getting back together. Then after seeing P/J together she still gives Dawson false hope near the end of the episode. WTF? I love the look Pacey and Joey give each other after that wedding kiss. It's hot and says so much.
Old 07-05-2017, 01:28 PM
Elite Fan

thanks Butterfly85.

agree about Aunt Gwen. I didn't get either why she wanted to give Dawson false hope. She knew he was going to get his heart broken eventually, so she should have said nothing.

agree about the look

I watched this clip on youtube a while back and I forgot he put his hands in her hair here

Old 07-05-2017, 05:06 PM
Extreme Fan

Yeah, she's an adult woman trying to orchestrate her 16 year old's nephew love life, like, she's the one who ran off with a magical true love after settling into a boring marriage. So why is she trying to force her nephew into anything? Or give him a reason to have hope? Ugh.

I mostly feel bad for Pacey because he's supposed to feel bad about wanting Joey? Nopes.
Old 07-05-2017, 08:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Joey's look after Pacey kisses her during that dance gif is definitely more than just a simple look, it looks more like LPM and I don't blame her one little bit.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 07-05-2017, 09:02 PM
Elite Fan

agree JJH85

good point Sandy K

I find it interesting that Bessie helps Pacey with Joey in True Love. He called her to contact Joey about going to the store so she could see the wall. I don't think Bessie really cared who Joey was with. In 318, she told her to talk to someone about the kiss. During the anti-prom, she told her that she couldn't tell her what to do about Pacey and Dawson

Old 07-05-2017, 11:21 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hshapir2 (View Post)
thanks Butterfly85.

agree about Aunt Gwen. I didn't get either why she wanted to give Dawson false hope. She knew he was going to get his heart broken eventually, so she should have said nothing.

agree about the look

I watched this clip on youtube a while back and I forgot he put his hands in her hair here

http://josh-jackson.net/images/album...mal_cap073.jpg
I never realised how many times he puts his hands in her hair or grabs her hair and holds it when I watched when I was younger..

Last edited by JJH85; 07-06-2017 at 04:25 AM
Old 07-05-2017, 11:22 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
I always loved the way Pacey played with Joey's hair. One of their many unique things they only do with each other. As for Gwen what irks me is that she is a grown woman obsessed with some teenagers love life and trying to force D/J getting back together. Then after seeing P/J together she still gives Dawson false hope near the end of the episode. WTF? I love the look Pacey and Joey give each other after that wedding kiss. It's hot and says so much.
Yep it really was a unique thing that they only did with each other..
Old 07-06-2017, 04:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I know I have the DVDs but I really wish DC was on Netflix, that way I could watch it whenever and where ever I want. I mention this because I think I'm ready for a re-watch, gotta get my PJo fix.

Old 07-06-2017, 06:06 AM
Elite Fan

YouTube took down most episodes. Someone made Jack clips with episodes. I found one. Others were taken down. There are still a lot of PJ clips

I don't remember them with other love interests much. Did Pacey put his hands in Andie's hair? I noticed PJ were the most affectionate of all the couples. Like in 406, in just about every scene they had together, they were either holding hands, hugging, or kissing. Even when the ambulance came, they were in the background holding onto each other. Even when they weren't a couple, they were affectionate

Old 07-07-2017, 12:54 AM
Loyal Fan

Yeah I watch a few pj videos on YouTube.. some are blocked from my country... oh yes in 406 they are very affectionate.. I love love them in 416 mind games the 1st scene especially it's so adorable...
Old 07-07-2017, 04:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ugh I know, they were so into each other. It's all those little things that they do that none of the other couples do like when Pacey rubs his nose along hers or when he takes just a few strands of hair between his fingers or the couple of times that Joey plays with his ears (I chuckle every time over that). There are also those moments when they aren't even together like in Castaways when she's shaving him and her legs are looped over his and his hand are resting on her thighs or later when they cuddle and he has his hand on her arm and she reaches up between him to loop her fingers onto his thumb and that moment in the finale where she has her head on his shoulder and slides her hand across her arm and he reaches for her hand and does the same thing. OMG, I could go on and on

I love that opening scene in Mind Games too, but I also love how Joey throws herself at him when she goes to his place after school, that is so cute and I loved his reaction to it.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread