Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-01-2017, 06:40 AM
Elite Fan

thanks Bianca09

I also saw a script at the end of 616 when Joey calls Pacey. It said for the first time in a long time that Joey was not scared. It shows she was scared of her feelings for Pacey. This was even before Eddie came back. In the beginning of 617, she acted that way again

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 07-01-2017, 08:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I never get tired of looking at that gif of them in the hospital. Their caresses always seemed so real and showed so much emotion.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 07-01-2017, 09:09 AM
Elite Fan

so true. KW said when he saw them hugging the second time at the restaurant, it was like PJ had been together their whole lives. That was one of the reasons he said he wanted PJ together. What's interesting is I always thought he was talking about the first hug, but then I found the quote again and noticed it was the second one here

anyone notice how Pacey is checking Joey out here

Here is what was cut from the food fight.

sharone
the spoiler queen
(5/16/03 4:40 pm)
Re: #623/24 - SERIES FINALE
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And since I am the bestest and the nicest person in all of DC land...I give you....the P/Jo spaghetti scene:

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
INT ICE HOUSE - KITCHEN - LATER

They're alone. Pacey is whipping up dinner for Joey. They do it together. He stirs. She chops.

J: It's nice to see you in the kitchen again
P: Where I belong?
J: It beats that whole stock broker phase. What was that about?
P: I can't even remember. One more lame attempt to be worthy. Here, taste.
J: No suit and tie for you. This is your calling.
P: Yes, man with apron, rooted, cemented in Capeside.
J: What is with this life ennui?
P: I don't know Joey. Dawson hits hollywood by stom. You go running off to Paris and New York.
J: I didn't run...I flew. Coach.

He moves back to the stove.

P: I've left this town for what? Two years of my whole life?
J: You have a restaurant. It's what you love.
P: I can't have a restaurant in Hollywood or New York?
J: Dont' be so hard on yourself, Pacey. I know with everything that's going on right now it's hard not to be - - but you really got it going on. You got a good life here.
P: I just wish I could feel it.
J: You don't?
P: Not 'til you whisked through the door again.
J: Uh-oh
P: No need to bolt. You just reminded me of how I can feel, ya know? Like I've been walking around seeing life through a smudged window or something. And, then I saw you and the smudges were gone. The window is clean. That's all.

She stares at him, moved by this confession. But, then her preservation instincts kick in and she disrupts the moment.

J: Eloquent.

She throws a carrot at the back of his head.

P: Hey.
J: What?

She throws another carrot at him. Then a cucumber, some celery. Instantly, he's on her, grabbing food and throwing it back. An entrie food fight ensues as they race around the kitchen - - Pacey grabs her, hoisting her up onto a chef's table. A bowl of cooked spaghetti noodles spills over. A mess as Joey lays amongst the noodles - - Pacey leaning over her.

Both are LAUGHING uncontrollably. It begins to subside and as always with these two, the chemistry and sparks surface.

P: Look at us....you and me. What is it about us?
J: You're not bringing this down, are you? I have enough frequent flyer miles for a non-stop outta here.
P: Me? Never.

He throws noodles in her face more LAUGHTER. It subsides.

J: Is this okay? Should we be laughing like this? Now?
P: Now more than ever, Jo.

Pacey helps her down. Moves back to the stove, Checks on dinner. Joey watches him...her mind racing, questioning everything.

In the previews, she was sitting on the counter

Last edited by hshapir2; 07-01-2017 at 04:09 PM
Old 07-02-2017, 08:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think I would have preferred the scripted version, that would have been hot.

Old 07-02-2017, 09:38 PM
Loyal Fan

The scripted part would of been really hot!
Old 07-02-2017, 10:44 PM
Elite Fan

thanks

The previews showed her sitting on the counter and he was kissing or caressing her face

Old 07-02-2017, 11:40 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hshapir2 (View Post)
thanks

The previews showed her sitting on the counter and he was kissing or caressing her face

Oh that would of been great to see!! Was there ever deleted scenes shown from season 6?
Old 07-03-2017, 04:58 PM
Elite Fan

I have the DC series finale and there were some deleted scenes in there. I haven't watched in a while. There was a cut PJ scene from the wedding

Old 07-03-2017, 06:57 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hshapir2 (View Post)
I have the DC series finale and there were some deleted scenes in there. I haven't watched in a while. There was a cut PJ scene from the wedding
Oh was there,sweet.. I'm from Australia so a lot of the time our DVDs don't include the bonus stuff etc that other country's get...:-(
Old 07-03-2017, 07:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love those pics, I wonder if PJo fans were disappointed when the final episode aired and that close moment wasn't in it.

Old 07-03-2017, 11:33 PM
Elite Fan

thanks Bianca09

JJH85, I am not sure about that. I remember some were disappointed that the kiss was cut at the end. My guess was the kiss was more passionate than what the writers wanted. The last kiss grew on me. It was such a loving, couply kiss of two people who have been together a while. I think month had gone by

found this from the series finale

Quote:
Paul: When writing this first hour, the thought was that Joey and Dawson would end up together. So that begged the question, well what’s going to happen with Pacey? And how can Pacey be romantically fulfilled at the end of this? And that’s part of the reason why we brought Meredith Monroe back.

Kevin: yeah, we brought Meredith Monroe back to basically serve as, and I hate to say it, but as a consolation prize to Pacey. And even when I was writing it, I felt how false that was. A consolation prize?

Paul: I know, because when you think about it, it’s kind of depressing.

Kevin: Yes, depressing and I couldn’t go to bed a night, and think, that’s how Andie is to Pacey. And to give that to the audience, I don’t believe it. I don’t believe it and I think that Andie should be a ‘red herring’.

Paul: I tell you when she does show up…she’s beautiful – and I think well that’s one hell of a consolation prize!

Kevin: But the story from what I understand from watching the shows that happened afterwards [after season 1 & 2], so much had developed between Pacey and Joey, that the show had become about the triangle and them as the core. And I just wanted to satisfy.

… [and I’m so happy] that everyone gets to see [Andie] how amazing she looks. And she’s such an important character [Andie], because as you will see in the scene, because this is one of the scenes that I re-wrote when I knew that Pacey and Joey would end up together, you see that she has a moment, a place in Pacey’s life, and it’s very important to hear what Pacey has to say to her in order for him to get over his last bit of immaturity.

Paul: So it does work with having her in this new structure.

Kevin: So here we have the triangle all alone, and all these undercurrents going on. [scene of Joey saying goodbye to Pacey and Dawson] - What I like about this is look how it was done, still a little awkward with Dawson, but Pacey just grabbed her like they’ve been together their whole lives and just hugged her and there’s that undeniable chemistry that Pacey and Joey have.

Last edited by hshapir2; 07-04-2017 at 01:59 AM
Old 07-04-2017, 05:56 AM
Extreme Fan

Thank goodness KW rewrote, because Andie shouldn't have been a consolation prize at all.
Old 07-04-2017, 09:27 AM
Elite Fan

agree

Pop is playing a PJ marathon from season 3. I just watched Stolen Kisses. I love how Pacey lowers his voice before he goes up to kiss Joey. I notice how he open his eyes first. Gwen makes PJ feel so bad. She says she wasn't judging them, but she was. When Joey tied to say the kiss was a mistake, Gwen said she didn't believe that. I like when Joey is telling Gwen why her and Dawson aren't together that she brings up Pacey and Gwen wants to know what he has to do with it. She gets all flustered

found this

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: When did you realize the Joey/Pacey relationship could be worth pursuing?
KEVIN WILLIAMSON: In the first season. You know that moment where they had to take their clothes off? It was in the science class. That was the episode where we first went, “Okay. There are sparks here. This is a storyline that we’re going to go down but we’ll have to wait.”

For anyone interested, the rest of the interview is here.
http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/02/10/ke...mpire-diaries/

Last edited by hshapir2; 07-04-2017 at 10:21 AM
Old 07-04-2017, 08:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love what Kevin says here about them.

Quote:
Kevin: But the story from what I understand from watching the shows that happened afterwards [after season 1 & 2], so much had developed between Pacey and Joey, that the show had become about the triangle and them as the core. And I just wanted to satisfy.
Thanks for all that info too.

Old 07-04-2017, 09:35 PM
Elite Fan

welcome JJH85

I was looking at some gifs. I never noticed here when it looks like Joey is trying to bring up her hands to Pacey, but stops herself

Closed Thread   Post New Thread