Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2016, 07:19 AM
Extreme Fan

I really love Diane's hair there. (Not so much Josh's cravat thingy, but his overall hotness makes up for it.)

I was cleaning out of some of my hard drives and discovered I had at some point saved some random Josh and Diane pictures!)

Last edited by Sandy K; 05-14-2016 at 07:47 AM Reason: adding pictures
Old 05-14-2016, 09:53 AM
Obsessed Fan

Diane has been spotted in NY. I wonder if josh is there too.
Old 05-14-2016, 03:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Love that Josh pic of him in the white T and black jeans and the whit Tux, YUM!

icon credit: crash landing
Old 05-14-2016, 05:14 PM
Elite Fan

Love the dainty little bags. I suppose they are Diane's shopping. Josh looks quite buff in that pic in the white T! Diane looks better in those shorts than the ones with the pockets hanging down.
Old 05-15-2016, 05:00 AM
Extreme Fan

I read on deadline.com that Diane signed on for a German film that starts filming the fall. It's apparently her first time getting to speak her own language in a role. (Also, ps, another fact that makes that silly blind gossip fanfic fictional.)

Last edited by Sandy K; 05-15-2016 at 05:07 AM
Old 05-15-2016, 07:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy K (View Post)
I read on deadline.com that Diane signed on for a German film that starts filming the fall. It's apparently her first time getting to speak her own language in a role. (Also, ps, another fact that makes that silly blind gossip fanfic fictional.)
I saw something on Twitter about that role too. It will be nice for her to be close to her family for a bit, that is if they are actually filming it in Germany. I like that about Diane, she didn't get all Hollywood and still does foreign films (not that I watch foreign films, I could never get into them).

Old 05-24-2016, 02:55 AM
Elite Fan

I think we are due some more out and about pics soon. Where are you hiding guys?

Old 05-24-2016, 06:07 AM
Extreme Fan

Either Josh is keeping his professional distance from Diane or their relationship has gone "underground" due to a lot of people realising just exactly what she's like as in her Peter O' Toole comments.

She's ruining his credibility, just go out there outside of this forum and read some of the comments. Eventually Josh is gonna get a backlash because of her and it's sad but it will happen if they stay together.
Old 05-24-2016, 06:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I have to admit, I was surprised about those Peter O'Toole comments. Whether they are true or not, you shouldn't say stuff like that about other people publically, especially your peers. I have seen some of the comments after that interview, I just don't care to re-post that stuff because as wrong as she was to say what she said, it's just as wrong of those who publically criticize her for it because they are doing the exact same thing she did and yet they feel like they are better people.

Last edited by JJH85; 05-24-2016 at 06:54 AM
Old 05-24-2016, 07:35 AM
Elite Fan

I mustn't be as internet savvy as the rest of you guys but I never see any of these comments.
Old 05-24-2016, 07:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
I mustn't be as internet savvy as the rest of you guys but I never see any of these comments.
They are mainly comments at the end of articles, but I don't often read them, there is so much negativity in a lot of them. Most people hiding behind their alias' and it brings forth all the haters. It's frustrating to read them most of the time, so you are not missing much at all and which is why I don't spend very much time reading them myself. I will read the first few just to see in which direction the comments are going. Sometimes I read more, but generally don't bother with them.

I have never seen this one before, but it's kind of funny.

I've never seen this one either.

I know these are old, but whatever.

Last edited by JJH85; 05-24-2016 at 07:32 PM
Old 05-24-2016, 09:03 AM
Elite Fan

I know things were tight money wise in the making of the final season of Fringe, but surely not that bad!

I think the boots must be for Josh (in the second pic) unless Diane wanted the Olive Oyl look.
Old 05-25-2016, 04:52 AM
Extreme Fan

Outside this forum I usually just see people who enjoy Diane's fashion sense or a slightly above average level of straight up misogyny indicting Diane for things no one would question in a male star. The O'Toole comments are a flash in the pan and no one even remembers if they don't already have an opinion about her or O'Toole.

Josh is keeping his professional distance from work that we hear about and the paps.

I'm not saying they could not have very well broken up but the last time we saw them, we saw them together.

Comments on gossip articles are generally a cesspool. They're not a Gallup poll.
Old 05-25-2016, 05:31 AM
Extreme Fan

Okay to hear everyone else's views both on here and around the rest of the sites but in order to get a more wide ranging view it's much better to take everyone in and get all the information that you can get your hands on and make up your own minds.

Personally, I believe SOMETHING has shifted in the relationship between Josh and Diane. CONSEQUENCES perhaps of the fall out from the whole REEDUS/SKY thing and who knows how it's going to play out. Certainly Diane hasn't become a "wallflower" and has been seen out and about more than Josh these days and perhaps it reflects the power balance in that relationship.

There was a recent Daily Mail article showing Diane out and about and a guy in the background looking suspiciously Josh-like, out of focus and blurred. Was it him, I don't know..but if he is skulking around in the background...if it was him...then doesn't it say that maybe he doesn't want to be seen with her or is liking his wounds from all the post Reedus drama?.

I know you guys hate discussing this stuff so no doubt you'll move onto the next Josh/Diane photo of days gone by and try to pretend that nothing is wrong. There's only so much "Kumbay-ya" that can be sung and pulling up the drawbridge on this forum and chanting, "Hear no evil, see no evil and speak no evil" can only take this forum so far by blocking out the world out there.

Is it going to take another extended period of time and "no red carpet public shows" to get the penny to drop?. How many times can Josh and Diane be "busy" when these things take place as that excuse can only go so far. No doubt Josh will come back in his own time when he's ready for all the promo for the next "Affair" season. Sorry for being blunt but I woke up to all this "smoke and mirrors" a while back and once you're awake, the genie doesn't want to go back into the narrow minded bottle of perception.

And besides guys...admit it..it does get people talking on the board and pushing up the post count doesn't it?. A wee bit of controversy here and there can be a good thing..
Old 05-25-2016, 09:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I too have noticed a "shift" in things, but as I've said numerous times before (like a broken record), it is not for me to say one way or another and totally up to Josh and his people to share what they wish to share.

I am all for controversy chatter, but what I have learned from some of what it has generated here is that those who want to go with their opposing views, do it by insulting the members here and the forum which causes a great deal of friction resulting in many complaints via IM. Not only do I disagree with insulting us and but it is also against policy.

If people want to respectfully discuss things, I have no problem with that, but they have to do it respectfully which also means respecting the people they are talking about whether they agree with their actions or not and that too is policy.

There have been a few times I wanted to comment on their relationship, but have held my tongue because of the bad apples that have popped in here just to ruffle some feathers by insulting us.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread