Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2016, 04:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am watching Celebrity Style Story on TV right now and Diane is one of 3 actresses they are going to be talking about on the show. Ironically one of the other actresses is Marion Cotillard, the 3rd is Lupita Nyong'o.

EDIT

It's all about Diane and yet they've mentioned Josh 3 times and have shown Diane at two of Josh's Movie Premieres. One of the women that are talking about the fashions keeps bringing up Josh and admitted that he was her high school crush. She also said "get married already". Two fashion guys also mention how fantastic Josh looks and say how cute he is Yeah, it's all about Diane. Loved it.

icon credit: crash landing

Last edited by JJH85; 05-02-2016 at 04:23 PM
Old 05-03-2016, 01:59 AM
Loyal Fan

Another interview with Diane and Norman for Buzzfeed.

They are very cute together, love their interviews.

Norman Reedus And Diane Kruger Get Real In A Game Of “Never Have I Ever”
The Interview:
https://www.buzzfeed.com/kristinharr...ter#.fwPpd7xZQ

Last edited by Letgo; 05-03-2016 at 05:32 AM
Old 05-03-2016, 08:46 AM
New Fan

Why ironically Marion Cotillard?
Old 05-03-2016, 09:37 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjwin (View Post)
Why ironically Marion Cotillard?
I thinks what she means by that maybe is that Marion Cotillard is now with Guillaume Canet, who was previously married to Diane from 2000 to 2006.

Have this pics ever been posted here before?

Diane Kruger and Lyman Carter (Joshua Jackson's half-brother)

Old 05-03-2016, 01:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Great photos of Diane with Lyman, don't think I've seen those before. We never really get any family photos - like Josh's sister Aisleagh seems to have been MIA for the last few years! I would have thought with the paps hounding them, we would occasionally see them with family and friends (bloody Micah pops up everywhere!). I was looking at Ali Larter's Insta the other day and she was promoting Smart People, so I assume she is still friendly with Josh.

I'd love to know if Josh still sees Kerr or Michelle - he seemed to be pretty close with them at one point but he's been in NY a lot in the last few years and there's been no photos with Michelle
Old 05-03-2016, 01:24 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by alligatoruk (View Post)
Great photos of Diane with Lyman, don't think I've seen those before. We never really get any family photos - like Josh's sister Aisleagh seems to have been MIA for the last few years! I would have thought with the paps hounding them, we would occasionally see them with family and friends (bloody Micah pops up everywhere!). I was looking at Ali Larter's Insta the other day and she was promoting Smart People, so I assume she is still friendly with Josh.

I'd love to know if Josh still sees Kerr or Michelle - he seemed to be pretty close with them at one point but he's been in NY a lot in the last few years and there's been no photos with Michelle
Yeah it would be nice to know, but maybe Josh manages to keep most family and friends meetings private. We know his family were there to see Smart People but I can't remember any pics. Those pics of Diane with Lyman see to be a few years old, Diane looks a few years younger.
Old 05-03-2016, 03:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I've never seen those pics so thanks for posting. Diane does look a little younger, but then she's not so skinny in the pics either and I find scary skinny makes a person look older than they actually are.

Old 05-03-2016, 03:53 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:

I had the impression that he is actually close to Ali Larter, he was in her promo dinner pics for her recent cookbook, and he was at her wedding.

Kerr said a few years ago that he hadn't talked to Josh in years.

I think his most sustained and long term friendship out of that crowd is Scott Foley. But he seems on good terms with everyone.
Old 05-03-2016, 03:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracydeanne1 (View Post)
I had the impression that he is actually close to Ali Larter, he was in her promo dinner pics for her recent cookbook, and he was at her wedding.

I've seen pics of Josh a Ali a couple of times in the last few years.

I think Kerr was actually closer to Meredith and her husband than he was the rest of the cast.

Old 05-03-2016, 04:01 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
I've seen pics of Josh a Ali a couple of times in the last few years.

I think Kerr was actually closer to Meredith and her husband than he was the rest of the cast.
I believe you're right. They were both older than the main cast, so that makes sense.
Old 05-03-2016, 04:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I believe you're right. They were both older than the main cast, so that makes sense.
I remember Meredith talking about a vacation they had taken together sometime around the last season of DC.

Old 05-03-2016, 04:26 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

I think his most sustained and long term friendship out of that crowd is Scott Foley. But he seems on good terms with everyone.
yes, I've seen a few things with Josh and Ali, so they must be good friends. Is that just from her appearance on DC or did they know each other before then? Same with Scott Foley.

I actually thought Josh and Kerr seemed pally but obviously not. I guess you can be friendly and on good terms with people without being "friends".

All those years working together and his best buds end up being 2 guest stars !😃
Old 05-03-2016, 04:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
yes, I've seen a few things with Josh and Ali, so they must be good friends. Is that just from her appearance on DC or did they know each other before then? Same with Scott Foley.

I actually thought Josh and Kerr seemed pally but obviously not. I guess you can be friendly and on good terms with people without being "friends".

All those years working together and his best buds end up being 2 guest stars !😃
I remember Josh talking about another actor friend of his in an interview a few years back. He said that they became friends because they had auditioned for a lot of the same parts when they were younger. I wonder if he was talking about Scott. It's actually a funny story because Josh admitted that he likes to talk and has lots of energy and this friend of his told him straight out to go sit somewhere else because he was freaking him out with all the chatter. The guy was nervous about that particular audition. I love that Josh can laugh at himself that way.

Old 05-04-2016, 01:27 AM
Loyal Fan

So Diane and Josh were having dinner together instead of going to the Met Ball.

Quote:
SL**ty CEO Lesbian
‏@Mer_Kelley
tfw Diane Kruger & Joshua Jackson just got sushi in the East Village and shat on all of Hollywood instead of going to the Met Ball lol
Old 05-04-2016, 02:01 AM
Loyal Fan

Weirdly, after me just saying yesterday that Aisleagh Jackson was missing in action, she just today posted a new photo to her Instagram account! I didn't even realise I was following her account, it's that long since she posted

Unfortunately, it wasn't Josh related