Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2010, 05:45 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seersha (View Post)
I love our team so much, and although the Other Side is interesting and engaging so far (possibly because there is still a lot of mystery about it), every time we get back to seeing our Walter (and of course Peter), I realize I've missed seeing them. Does that make sense?
I agree. I didn't realise how much I missed our team until last week's ep when I couldn't stop smiling while watching them. Catherine, I would also love to see Alt Charlie & Lincoln cross over and live on our side. Maybe they will realise that Broyles was in on the Olivia switch and they'll want to come over and help this side's Fringe division instead. Okay, a bit far fetched that they would cross worlds because of one lie but my ideal team would be Olivia, Peter, Walter, Charlie, Lincoln, Astrid and Broyles. Lincoln and Peter could fight for Olivia's attention...Ok, I need to stop daydreaming now.
Old 10-10-2010, 07:03 AM
Supreme Fan

Josh has such identification with coats. Love the "Black Pea Coat of Awesome" just as much as Pacey's "Brown coat of Lust"!

I hope whoever is playing in the World Series takes it all in 4 games.
Old 10-11-2010, 12:11 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Maybe they will realise that Broyles was in on the Olivia switch and they'll want to come over and help this side's Fringe division instead. Okay, a bit far fetched that they would cross worlds because of one lie but my ideal team would be Olivia, Peter, Walter, Charlie, Lincoln, Astrid and Broyles. Lincoln and Peter could fight for Olivia's attention...Ok, I need to stop daydreaming now.
I know you are half joking, but I've seen a few posts now of people suggesting that Charlie and Lincoln should end up crossing over to Our Side to join our team and I hope and pray that does not happen.
Old 10-11-2010, 01:13 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seersha (View Post)
I know you are half joking, but I've seen a few posts now of people suggesting that Charlie and Lincoln should end up crossing over to Our Side to join our team and I hope and pray that does not happen.
I agree. Even if i like Charlie and Lincoln i think that every team is better to stay where it belongs It's less confusing this way..plus i don't think that when Olivia will cross over to our side again we will not see Charlie and Lincoln anymore. Maybe we will see them less than before, but they will still be in the episodes

And who knows what will happen? Maybe Peter will cross over to the other side soon or later and we will see Bolivia, Lincoln and Charlie interact with him
Old 10-11-2010, 06:19 AM
Supreme Fan

I would think that with the outing of Fauxlivia by episode 8, Peter will soon thereafter try to get back to the Other Side to get his Olivia. And it's possible Ourlivia will have stronholded her way back to enough of her own memories through that Cortexiphan-shielded brain of hers that she knows she needs to get back. Oh no! I just thought of something horrible. What if Peter crosses over somehow, and so does Olivia -- and they pass each other through the universes! So then they end up in their respective universes, but once again not together. Oh Lord.

Can't wait for Thursday. It had better be good. It's gonna have to be good enough to hold us over for 3 weeks!
Old 10-11-2010, 06:24 AM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks for humouring me girls. I would just love to see Peter and Lincoln share a scene. This could still happen without him crossing over, I guess.

I cannot wait to see Peter's reaction when he finds out his Olivia is trapped. His quest to get her back is going to be epic. And their reunion....
Old 10-11-2010, 06:51 AM
Supreme Fan

I see your point, Rach. I didn't originally see the "knight fighting for the fair damsel" situation that you brought up. But I def can see that happening. I think Lincoln is fiercely loyal, would protect Fauxlivia at all costs and loves her to the depths of his soul. It would be interesting to have Peter and Lincoln fight for Olivia's hand, not realizing they can each have their own girl!

Also, once Peter realizes he has the double agent and, yes, he gets to Olivia on the other side, I hope we get to see some emotional stuff where Peter tries to convince his Olivia that she belongs to him!
Old 10-11-2010, 11:55 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ten My Love (View Post)
I think Lincoln is fiercely loyal, would protect Fauxlivia at all costs and loves her to the depths of his soul.
From first impressions the way Lincoln feels about Bolivia and the relationship he has with her is similar to Peter and Olivia. Just for now, at least. I find that interesting how both situations are similar and they've ended up with the wrong version of the same woman. This show is so clever!

Yes, bring on the emotional scenes.
Old 10-11-2010, 01:52 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
I find that interesting how both situations are similar and they've ended up with the wrong version of the same woman. This show is so clever!
Indeed, so glad the Fringe writers are very good at their jobs!
Old 10-11-2010, 01:55 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'm really impressed with the decisions they've made so far this season.
Old 10-11-2010, 02:27 PM
Master Fan

This whole flip-flopping this season had me worried, but I've like how they've done it so far. It would be really hard to really give the viewers what they want and as in-depth if they did the flip-flopping during each episode. Plus, I'm glad that Josh has so far still be in every episode, even if it's a very small moment for those "Over There" episodes.
Old 10-11-2010, 02:33 PM
Obsessed Fan

It's been a pleasant surprise hasn't it Mandy? Considering how much Josh has played down his appearance in this season and Peter's involvement in general.
Old 10-11-2010, 02:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

Personally, I am expecting Olivia to learn how to control her cross/over abilities and come "home" on her own. But..we'll see. I'm so hating on baseball right now.
Old 10-11-2010, 02:44 PM
Master Fan

I think this week is the last new episode before it goes on hiatus for baseball for 4-6 weeks. Booooooooooooooooooooo!

I love baseball, but not at my fave TV show's expense! :angry:
Old 10-11-2010, 03:49 PM
Elite Fan

Boooo for baseball interrupting the best show on TV. The writers have turned it ON and they are keeping it that way-- I can't even properly express how much I'm loving this season so far.

"The black pea coat of awesome." Really, there is no other way to describe it.