Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2015, 03:42 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
You are so much more up on all the Fringe info than I am. I don't remember a 17 year old girl in the Westfield episode.
Sorry I am not very good at explaining things. The girl in Westfield was the daughter of Cliff (Bloody man in back room of diner) and the 17 y-old actress Alexis Raich was Emily in Forced Perspective(who was supposed to be about 14). I inadvertently missed out half of what I was going to say so it got a bit jumbled up. Two different actresses in two different episodes - both seemed to get on with Josh. I suppose he can relate to the young actors as he was one once and knows how they must be feeling.
Old 01-23-2015, 03:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
Sorry I am not very good at explaining things. The girl in Westfield was the daughter of Cliff (Bloody man in back room of diner) and the 17 y-old actress Alexis Raich was Emily in Forced Perspective(who was supposed to be about 14). I inadvertently missed out half of what I was going to say so it got a bit jumbled up. Two different actresses in two different episodes - both seemed to get on with Josh. I suppose he can relate to the young actors as he was one once and knows how they must be feeling.
And I would have known that if I were more on top of the background stuff for the show. Maybe my September's Notebook will help. I just have to get deeper into it. I haven't read much yet.

We need a new Thread. I'll get on that later tonight.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 01-23-2015, 04:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
And I would have known that if I were more on top of the background stuff for the show. Maybe my September's Notebook will help. I just have to get deeper into it. I haven't read much yet.

We need a new Thread. I'll get on that later tonight.
A lot of the stuff I found on the internet before I came to There is a lot of stuff out there you just have to type in Fringe and sometimes one website leads to another and you find out all sorts of info from following the threads. I used to have a lot of time before my husband retired and went through a lot of sites picking up gems on the way. I have just saved a few fun pics from fan-pop that I will be posting in due course. Here is a taste.

Old 01-23-2015, 04:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Funny, the episode with "Emily" just came on. I've been watching more S4 today.

Hubby just got home and we just saw that opening scene and I commented about how good this show is and he had to tell me (yet again) that he told me so. He loves bragging that he recommended it to me.

Old 01-23-2015, 04:33 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Funny, the episode with "Emily" just came on. I've been watching more S4 today.

Hubby just got home and we just saw that opening scene and I commented about how good this show is and he had to tell me (yet again) that he told me so. He loves bragging that he recommended it to me.
Well that's good so you can feed his ego and have a Fringe buddy for life. Mine only watched a few episodes with me when I got the first DVD set and then gave up. He is just contrary and I think if I didn't like it he probably would. We are a very odd couple - we don't seem to like the same things at all.

Now I want to watch season 4 again. I find season 5 very difficult as apart from the angst and sadness I know it is the end so I tend to put it off as long as possible. I usually start to get near the end and then go back to the beginning of season one to make it last longer. I'm sad I know.

Old 01-23-2015, 05:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

There is nothing sad about that. It is an incredible show and I still haven't gotten my fill f it. And when I'm finished, I will probably start over again. Maybe not right away, but I will.

Alt-Astrid's episode is on now. I love this one.

Old 01-23-2015, 05:11 PM
Elite Fan

So do I. Josh is awesome in it and Jasika shows her acting chops. Anna is so good as her two selves but it is a pity Olivia is so grumpy all the time. I suppose it is to show the difference between the two and how much she changes when she remembers the other timeline.

Old 01-23-2015, 05:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome to Westfield is on now. That first scene.

Old 01-23-2015, 06:02 PM
Elite Fan

Don't forget the rooster cocktails - I wish I could go into Walter's lab and join in on the cocktails. If you have forgotten the observer is on the road behind the big truck that stopped because of the magnetic field in the early sequence of all the vehicles stopping on the road before the plane crashed.
Old 01-24-2015, 09:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

New Thread http://www.fanforum.com/f30/fringe-d.../#post79890676

Closed Thread   Post New Thread