Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2015, 03:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't resize the pic, but I did crop it which makes it a bit smaller.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 01-21-2015, 05:10 PM
Elite Fan

Well it's worked anyway. Here is Josh looking not like himself at all acting his a** off as Observer-Peter.

Old 01-21-2015, 07:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

And looking amazing.

Old 01-22-2015, 11:21 AM
Elite Fan

Polivia back together.

Old 01-22-2015, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They did a good job making Josh look beat up and unlike himself.

I always found it odd that Walter had that big double bed and Olivia and Peter had to sleep on singles. No time for nookie I guess.

Old 01-22-2015, 01:15 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
They did a good job making Josh look beat up and unlike himself.

I always found it odd that Walter had that big double bed and Olivia and Peter had to sleep on singles. No time for nookie I guess.
I think that was the first scene that we saw that Peter was wearing his ring again. Earlier in the episode he has his hands hidden so that was the first time I noticed the ring. Black Blotter is the next episode I will be watching so I will look out for it in earlier scenes.

If it had been season 1-3 Walter he would have been dragging them into the double bed, but if they didn't have any birth control not a good idea to be tempted in case of an unwanted pregnancy. That would be the last thing they would want in the dystopian future. Saving the world may be difficult if you are suffering from morning sickness or waddling around heavily pregnant. With Peter's track record it's a wonder that Olivia didn't get pregnant anyway.
Old 01-22-2015, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm watching the first of S4. The first episodes before Peter returns are not ones I've watched in my frequent re-watches except for our Live Chat re-watch we had on the Fringe Board. It's funny what you forget and what you discover when watching them again.

I can't stress enough how addictive this darn show is.

Old 01-22-2015, 03:08 PM
Elite Fan

I watched them a few weeks ago and although they were Peter-less they still had to be seen to show how important Peter was to both universes and how vital his eventual input was, and to show how broken Walter was and how unsympathetic Olivia was as opposed to the original Olivia.
Old 01-22-2015, 03:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
I watched them a few weeks ago and although they were Peter-less they still had to be seen to show how important Peter was to both universes and how vital his eventual input was, and to show how broken Walter was and how unsympathetic Olivia was as opposed to the original Olivia.
I never really noticed about how unsympathetic Olivia was in the new timeline. I'll have to keep a closer watch on that.

Old 01-22-2015, 03:33 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I never really noticed about how unsympathetic Olivia was in the new timeline. I'll have to keep a closer watch on that.
The way she is with her counterpart at the beginning compared to the end of the season is quite apparent and the way she treats Lincoln at the beginning is very unsympathetic, in fact her behaviour towards everyone is professional but quite cold and unfeeling.
Old 01-22-2015, 04:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
The way she is with her counterpart at the beginning compared to the end of the season is quite apparent and the way she treats Lincoln at the beginning is very unsympathetic, in fact her behaviour towards everyone is professional but quite cold and unfeeling.
I saw that with Lincoln, but I found original Olivia the same way in early S1 except with John of course. So I guess that means she's a different person with out Peter in her life regardless which timeline it is. God Bless Peter.

Old 01-22-2015, 04:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I saw that with Lincoln, but I found original Olivia the same way in early S1 except with John of course. So I guess that means she's a different person with out Peter in her life regardless which timeline it is. God Bless Peter.
Well in season one she was standoffish because John had just died branded as a traitor, and she was worried about getting too close to anyone again as she didn't trust her own judgement because she had been so wrong about John(or so she thought).

Olivia always had compassion for the victims in the original timeline, but in early season 4 she didn't seem too bothered about the victims and just wanted to get the job done.

Remember in season 1 she had been through the tulip field experience and Peter had persuaded her to come back but in season 4 there was no Peter to bring her back and for her to talk to, so she had not returned. Even though she didn't remember him she had still experienced his kindness - I wonder if this was what was referred to when Broyles made his indelible mark on the soul speech at the end of the second episode. I just thought about that as I typed this post so it may be far out but on the other hand it could also be relevant. It could also be me putting importance to something that isn't there.

Last edited by LWS53; 01-22-2015 at 04:42 PM
Old 01-23-2015, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I wonder if this kid is a Charlie Conway fan.

Old 01-23-2015, 02:27 PM
Elite Fan

Where did you get that pic from? I think Josh got on well with all the kids that were on Fringe and I bet he got on well with the kids on The Affair.

I remember seeing a b-reel of the Westfield episode and the girl on that seemed to be interacting with Josh quite a lot between takes.(I think it was on YouTube). Alexis Raich in an interview with Darrell on his podcast said Josh was really funny as he kept putting his hands over her ears if anyone swore or said anything inappropriate and she laughingly said she was 17 so they didn't need to worry. All in all she had a great time working on Fringe.
Old 01-23-2015, 03:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Where did you get that pic from? I think Josh got on well with all the kids that were on Fringe and I bet he got on well with the kids on The Affair.

I remember seeing a b-reel of the Westfield episode and the girl on that seemed to be interacting with Josh quite a lot between takes.(I think it was on YouTube). Alexis Raich in an interview with Darrell on his podcast said Josh was really funny as he kept putting his hands over her ears if anyone swore or said anything inappropriate and she laughingly said she was 17 so they didn't need to worry. All in all she had a great time working on Fringe.
You are so much more up on all the Fringe info than I am. I don't remember a 17 year old girl in the Westfield episode.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread