Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2007, 11:34 AM
Master Fan

I've called everywhere I can think of in my town and there's only one place that has 1 copy...and the copy is mine when my workday is up.

Ali******Avi by *Angie*
Goodbye One Tree Hill
Old 04-03-2007, 12:42 PM
Master Fan

Maybe Best Buy? Circuit City? They're always good to get copies of the DVD.
Old 04-03-2007, 03:36 PM
New Fan

or you could just order it online...I'm anxiously awaiting my copy from amazon!!! It should be here tomorrow! Tomorrow will be the perfect night...hubby at school and me drooling over Josh without having to convince hubby that he's better looking than Josh!
Old 04-03-2007, 04:27 PM
Master Fan

I rented a copy to watch tonight. I can't believe it's been almost a year since the first time I saw this movie! I'm excited to watch it again and see what I think about it the second time around.
Old 04-03-2007, 04:46 PM
Loyal Fan

I am going to try to pick it up this weekend. I can't wait to see it.
Old 04-03-2007, 04:54 PM
Ultimate Fan

I would order if from Amazon if it wouldn't crash everytime I tried to check out!!! So I guess I'll just head down to Best Buy in the morning, because they have it in stock. Plus they are only a dollar more then on Amazon...I can't wait!!!! I'm just giddy with excitement...!!!

Last edited by jjobsession; 04-03-2007 at 05:02 PM
Old 04-03-2007, 07:05 PM
Addicted Fan

Not more then me Janet!!!LOL...LOL...I picked my copy up tonight at Borders...
it's in my hand...and there are extra's...a production commentary, interviews with the cast and crew and an Isolated music track!!

I can't wait to see it again...
Advi by: Joshuazgirl128
Old 04-03-2007, 07:16 PM
Supreme Fan

Sorry, Katie. I know it's the 3rd, but being on a working vacation with the hubby, I don't think he'd understand trying to expense AB!!! Will have to wait for the weekend I guess.
Old 04-03-2007, 07:20 PM
Banned

I am watching my dvd right now! Just a little reminder, please don't watch the interviews until after you have seen the movie, espeically the directors. It has too many spoilers!

BTW, i listened to part of the commentary and it is funny and interesting. The funniest bit is when Josh was filming a scene, over 100 girls were waiting for him!
Old 04-03-2007, 07:22 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ten My Love (View Post)
Sorry, Katie. I know it's the 3rd, but being on a working vacation with the hubby, I don't think he'd understand trying to expense AB!!! Will have to wait for the weekend I guess.

I'm sure you'll find a copy over the weekend...or even early next week...after that amazon will be the way to go...Borders only had one copy...and I got it...
Advi by: Joshuazgirl128
Old 04-03-2007, 08:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I got mine at Best Buy today! It was the first time I'd seen it and I must say: Wow! It was such an amazing movie! Absolutely loved it! That man can do wrong. So frickin talented!
Visit DCook & AI
Old 04-03-2007, 08:36 PM
Loyal Fan

Well, for sheer dedication (or insanity, I'm not sure which), I have you all beat - 11 hours before I need to report to the hospital for my surgery, I decide to run out like a maniac to grab a copy. I figured I needed a little emotional lift...now I just need to decide whether to watch it tonight or get a good night's sleep and watch it when I come home from the hospital...

Avi by Agnis
Old 04-03-2007, 09:47 PM
Supreme Fan

Such a dedicated fangirl!
Old 04-04-2007, 07:22 AM
Ultimate Fan

I hope she watched it last night and took it too the hospital along with a dvd player!!!!

Our Best Buy has three copies as of last night. I'm going to go get mine this morning. So I think Best Buy might be the Best Choice if you have one or more in your town..
Old 04-04-2007, 08:26 AM
Master Fan

I called Best Buy yesterday and they said they didn't have any copies. So I put the only one on hold at Borders. I had to go to Best Buy after work, so I went over to the DVD section. They had 5 copies! And it was a cheaper price. So you know I bought that.

Watched it last night and I thought it was very good. It never came to my city. Donald Sutherland is a great actor...but Josh took over the film.

Ali******Avi by *Angie*
Goodbye One Tree Hill
Closed Thread   Post New Thread