Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-09-2011, 07:25 AM
Part-Time Fan

From various posts I've read online, I assume Jason will turn into a were-panther in time to save Jessica by tackling her back through those doors ! Perhaps his "change" is motivated only by strong emotions:fear,anger,concern,etc. and not by the good 'ol fashioned full moon? And maybe while still in panther-mode he'll lick her wounds clean like EVERY good cat does !
Old 08-09-2011, 08:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Who's opening? I think the title shuld be like this, what do you think?

Blood Bond |Jason Stackhouse ღ Jessica Hamby| #2: "Look at you, how can you think you're not special?" ~ Jessica
Old 08-09-2011, 08:50 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPityTheFool (View Post)
From various posts I've read online, I assume Jason will turn into a were-panther in time to save Jessica by tackling her back through those doors ! Perhaps his "change" is motivated only by strong emotions:fear,anger,concern,etc. and not by the good 'ol fashioned full moon? And maybe while still in panther-mode he'll lick her wounds clean like EVERY good cat does !
That would be awesome but i'm not sure how the gunshot that was fired before Jess opened the doors would play out in that scenario...not many people are talking about it which makes me wonder if many people heard it.
Old 08-09-2011, 09:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

new