Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-29-2009, 08:34 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tv-fan189 (View Post)
Guys, I just realized that Bill turning into a jerk this season is probably Alan's source of angst for BS this season. Im watching lastnights episode right now and I thought he was alittle harsh on Sookie the beginning of the episode.
it doesnt matter.Sookie will forgive him..again and they will be all lovely dovey in the end
Old 06-29-2009, 08:40 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Brady~ (View Post)
I love how Eric wanted to let Sookie drink for him. Favorite scene from last night!
Yeah, and when Bill said "Never" and Eric started laughing...I just thought that was kind of funny and cute. I think he even rolled his eyes a little. She'll get his blood eventually Bill, just you wait.

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 06-29-2009, 08:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkateGirl88 (View Post)
it doesnt matter.Sookie will forgive him..again and they will be all lovely dovey in the end
I know thats why its pathetic. Lastnight he almost got her killed and BS fans are talking about how Eric didnt care that Sookie was dying? It's Bill's fault Sookie got poisoned. If he had listened to Jessica and gone after her, none of this would have happened. He almost got his own gf killed and Im supposed to feel thrilled that he was desparate for her to live so he can assuage his own guilt?
Old 06-29-2009, 08:57 AM
Part-Time Fan

LOL. I think I'd stop the B/S bashing if I wasn't so PISSED about the stealing of scenes & lines. & if AB was so amazing of a writer he would be able to come up with unique things to make B/S interesting not just STEALING E/S scenes.

I loved the extension of the fangs at her. It was HOT. I have to say they do have chemistry, but I think they just need more opportunities together.
~ Living Dead in Dallas
Old 06-29-2009, 09:03 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tv-fan189 (View Post)
I know thats why its pathetic. Lastnight he almost got her killed and BS fans are talking about how Eric didnt care that Sookie was dying? It's Bill's fault Sookie got poisoned. If he had listened to Jessica and gone after her, none of this would have happened. He almost got his own gf killed and Im supposed to feel thrilled that he was desparate for her to live so he can assuage his own guilt?
See, I wouldn't say that Eric didn't care, I just think that he knew she was going to be okay. Remember, like the books, he says "I don't like to have feelings"...and he doesn't like to show them either.

Old 06-29-2009, 09:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by **SuperGirl** (View Post)
See, I wouldn't say that Eric didn't care, I just think that he knew she was going to be okay. Remember, like the books, he says "I don't like to have feelings"...and he doesn't like to show them either.
Oh I agree, he knew she would live. I don't think Eric was uncaring at all, he's just very removed from humanity so he doesn't respond to his feelings the way Bill doesn't whose conflicted and under the pretense that he can be human as long as he lives off Sookie
Old 06-29-2009, 09:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Yeah, I get what your saying & it's true. However, I guess I want expecting a flash of emotion or a slight tender moment even if it was brief. WISHFUL THINKING!

Quote:
IA it was his fault.
~ Living Dead in Dallas
Old 06-29-2009, 09:26 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, we don't see it in the books, either. He kind of has his own little ways of showing that he cares for Sookie, but only she gets to see it. Whether it's buying her things she needs, or remembering little things about her that she didn't even know he was paying attention to.

Old 06-29-2009, 09:45 AM
Banned

I also think Sookie was extremely annoying last episode. She can forgive Bill for killing Jessica, and her uncle, yet she gets pissed at Eric for holding Lafayette? I don't know if Alan realizes how ridiculous his heroine was presented lastnight.
Old 06-29-2009, 09:59 AM
Loyal Fan

I suppose Bill's actions could be justified as he did them 'for' her.

I have to agree, I will be very pissed if Bill fixes Sookie's driveway.

and I just whipped this up, I'm sure someone else could do a better job of it, I am working with a program I'm not used to, and the quality came out crappy. I tried to make an icon of it, but it just argued.

Old 06-29-2009, 11:03 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I agree with you guys about the lovey dovey part of Bill and Sookie's relationship. It is getting kind of boring to watch, and we want something exciting and fun. And Sookie with Eric...well, that would surely never be a dull moment there.

Also, I loved this quote...I just wished she would have said "fungus", like the books, instead of cancer.

Eric: You surprise me, and that is a rare quality in a breather.
Sookie: You disgust me.
Eric: Perhaps I'll grow on you.
Sookie: I prefer cancer.
that quote was my favorite!!! their witty banter is beginning... we have to remember she wasn't attracted to him right away ( well physically who wouldn't be and she was )

I love that he is starting to go to her ie with the blood offering etc...

I think they will def have this become a triangle.. maybe not this season..

Spoiler:

I am still really hoping that eric does her driveway.. please!!! but like everyone has been saying.. obviously in the tv show the favoritism is towards BS

I was really bored during the car scene when they were coming back from Fangtasia.. I was like okay get this overwith and move on..

I did really like Jessica and Hoyt last night though! thought they were sweet...
xoxo maggie

Last edited by fabulouslyfreckled; 06-29-2009 at 11:11 AM
Old 06-29-2009, 11:33 AM
Elite Fan

I'm sure he will do her driveway, he heard her mention it.

Also, SOMEONE PLEASE RANT WITH ME HERE. Because I have something to say that I'm getting worked up about. And maybe I just need to let it out. SO...

What's kind of frustrating to hear from some of the reviews is that Eric is this all bad and evil guy. Okay, we all knew from the day we were introduced to his character that he wasn't Mr. Mary Sunshine. But don't go off saying he's a complete ass, is mean, and emotionless.

Again, what I gathered why he wasn't as "upset" about Sookie's state when she was hurt was that he knew she would survive. And he "doesn't like to have feelings", nor does he want anyone to know he cares for Sookie like he does. He said LAST EPISODE that if he wanted Sookie, he could simply take her. He didn't have to bargain with her the trade for Lafayette vs. Sookie going to Dallas. He could have just demanded and forced her to go. And he didn't. He's paying her, AND letting Bill go with her. If anything, he's generous, and just those small little gestures alone prove that.

Even if we don't see it, Eric always has a plan.

Old 06-29-2009, 12:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
What's kind of frustrating to hear from some of the reviews is that Eric is this all bad and evil guy. Okay, we all knew from the day we were introduced to his character that he wasn't Mr. Mary Sunshine. But don't go off saying he's a complete ass, is mean, and emotionless.
Well that is how people started off thinking about Sawyer from Lost too and now he is easily the most popular character on the show. We just need to see the humanistic side of him and people will turn off a new leaf as long as the actor is charming and sympathetic. Public opinions change all the time anyways, we arent suppose to see him as good yet.

Last edited by chemistry86; 06-29-2009 at 12:34 PM
Old 06-29-2009, 12:35 PM
New Fan

Okay..so I know everyone has already said that, but I need to emphasize how devastated/angry I would be if this season starts to deviate more from the books and does not include anything with Eric and Sookie (orgy party specifically). First, Eric didn't get to suck blood from her (as he did in the book) then, as of right now, it looks like she absolutely hates him in the series...I don't see a romance blossoming. I could be too hasty though. I am obsessed with the book Eric. He is witty, charming, and I really think he cares for her deeply. I read the whole series twice and I cannot wait for the next book to come out in may of next year. I want Sookie to end up with Eric soooo bad! Who else is with me?
Old 06-29-2009, 01:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Again, what I gathered why he wasn't as "upset" about Sookie's state when she was hurt was that he knew she would survive. And he "doesn't like to have feelings", nor does he want anyone to know he cares for Sookie like he does. He said LAST EPISODE that if he wanted Sookie, he could simply take her. He didn't have to bargain with her the trade for Lafayette vs. Sookie going to Dallas. He could have just demanded and forced her to go. And he didn't. He's paying her, AND letting Bill go with her. If anything, he's generous, and just those small little gestures alone prove that.
Precisely. He knew that the doctor would save her, so he didn't need to worry as much, plus Bill was worrying so much because it was pretty much his fault. eric didn't have to worry about that. Eric is being quite nice about the whole thing, he let Lafayette go, and he's paying her and all. How can he mean for that? That luxury man! I agree with the feelings thing, Eric isn't one to blantly show them, I mean in the books he hasn't said I love you to her from what i remember. He's closed off, and doesnt feel the need to shout those things off to show affection. And I have a feeling Sookie is intrigued with him, she may think he's 'bad and evil' but somehow i dont think she is, cause she got right up in his face and she must have known she would be okay. Idk!

I agree, I want them together so much! show and book. book if were lucky.
'Cause now I o w n you Stefan&Katherine | megan