Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-23-2010, 09:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

sometimes ithink she said yes b/c she liked the way it looked. Whish made me think of LOTR lol

Hm wonder if he was like there waiting for her...Or if he maybe feelt something was off and cam flying.

If it was it would be so hot.
She done it once why not twice.

Bill's betray will break sookie in small pices i'm sure. Hopefully eric will be there to help. And more importent...sookie will let him help b/c she has that big trust iin him.

"i'm not weird, i'm limited edition "

Old 03-23-2010, 09:29 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRBudgrl8 (View Post)
Eric's been in Bill's house but never Sookie's. It's the little things that make me happy.
I'm so thrilled by this, as well, Amy!! In the words of Eric..."this is the beginning".

Quote:
And yeah, with the ring having a bigger impact when Bill betrays Sookie. That is the only reason I can think of as to why they would go there. I want Eric to make some sarcastic comments about it.
Exactly. I think the ring is going to signify "pain" as we get closer to knowing Bill deception and lies.

As for what it'll mean for Eric & Sookie...I'm sure Sookie will flaunt the ring at Eric, at first, hence driving him to get all sarcastic about the faux engagement. Then again, he may just do it to get under her skin. But seriously? I just want them to banter. They ooze chemistry and sexual tension when they do.

I'm thinking that the darker/shorter hair on ASkars may have been written into the show as part of Eric's disguise.
Old 03-23-2010, 02:47 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT

Love the title.

But why so hot Eric?
Old 03-23-2010, 03:39 PM
Supreme Fan

i 'm very curious as to how this is going to play out in the series, its odd having read all books but not knowing that this is the same path that the show is going to go down. i certainly hope so, i would imagine it to be very hard for the book reader to take a liking to bill or to be a bill/sookie shipper..
It's all good..
Old 03-23-2010, 04:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addiction (View Post)
i 'm very curious as to how this is going to play out in the series, its odd having read all books but not knowing that this is the same path that the show is going to go down. i certainly hope so, i would imagine it to be very hard for the book reader to take a liking to bill or to be a bill/sookie shipper..
Nothing about Bill is likable or even redeemable in the books, and that transcends onto the show, for me. More and more people are finding that out as they get acquainted with the books (which, btw, has quadrupled since season 2. )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titch22 (View Post)
But why so hot Eric?
I don't think that he can help it. I love his intensity.

Old 03-23-2010, 04:42 PM
Supreme Fan

i agree, some of my friends have just watched the show and are complete bill fans but IMO it is the intention of charlaine harris to make us prefer eric because him and sookie are suppose to play the major rolls, therefore i hope this plays out similar on screen

i love eric, but god he's such a drama queen ...it keeps me amused
It's all good..
Old 03-23-2010, 04:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
i agree, some of my friends have just watched the show and are complete bill fans but IMO it is the intention of charlaine harris to make us prefer eric because him and sookie are suppose to play the major rolls, therefore i hope this plays out similar on screen

i love eric, but god he's such a drama queen ...it keeps me amused
LOL, about your friends. Did they at least watch season 2, yet?

I love Eric because what you see is what you get with him. Bill, oth, is a manipulative liar. It's all a facade.
Old 03-23-2010, 10:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoebe83 (View Post)
Nothing about Bill is likable or even redeemable in the books, and that transcends onto the show, for me. More and more people are finding that out as they get acquainted with the books (which, btw, has quadrupled since season 2. )
That's awesome about the books, Phoebe. My mom thought Eric was hot, but she didn't understand why I was all about him until she read the books recently. Now she completely understands why Eric = awesome. She loves him too now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoebe83 (View Post)
I don't think that he can help it. I love his intensity.
Seriously, right? How crazy is it that I still find him completely hot even though he sprays the guy with his spit as he's yelling at him. Those damn fangs must be hell to deal with even after they get used to them.

Quote:
You need to tell your friends that Eric's where it's at. I'm sure season 3 will make them Eric fans so...
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 03-24-2010, 02:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i had a good post early. But appertly FF eat it and now i can't remeber what it was about. Annoying.
Think it was somwthing about sookie finding out who bill realy was. And how i hope eric will be there for her.

Eric is awsome

Old 03-24-2010, 04:40 AM
Supreme Fan

yes i have bad friends, it seems very silly to me. they need! to read the books, who wouldn't want to? ..mayeb not everyone is as impatients as me.
Not long to go for the new one..
It's all good..
Old 03-24-2010, 05:47 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

Seriously, right? How crazy is it that I still find him completely hot even though he sprays the guy with his spit as he's yelling at him. Those damn fangs must be hell to deal with even after they get used to them.

LMAO! I didn't even notice tat until you mentioned it......

Yep. Still HOTTT.

Oh my god I really hope they do Erics disguise like the books. I want Eric in glasses!
Old 03-24-2010, 07:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

before we knwon it everyone will ship ES

Old 03-24-2010, 07:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
That's awesome about the books, Phoebe. My mom thought Eric was hot, but she didn't understand why I was all about him until she read the books recently. Now she completely understands why Eric = awesome. She loves him too now.
Awww...your mom rocks!

And FYI, Dead in the Family hasn't even been released yet, and already it's #9 on Amazon's bestsellers list. OTH, the 8-copy boxed set is holding strong at #3 in the Bestsellers in Vampires section. How cool is that?

ETA:

Can. Not. Wait.

Last edited by Phoebe83; 03-24-2010 at 08:12 AM
Old 03-24-2010, 07:49 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie23 (View Post)
LMAO! I didn't even notice tat until you mentioned it......

Yep. Still HOTTT.

Oh my god I really hope they do Erics disguise like the books. I want Eric in glasses!
Yes! That needs to happen
Old 03-24-2010, 07:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

he had that went he pretend to be leif right ?