Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-22-2010, 02:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Okay, I a reading the sixth book and I am kind of confused. Sookie was in the hospital because she just got bit by that vampire, and then eric and bill came to see her. bill told her something and she got all pissed off and told him to leave...what did bill do? i read it, but i couldnt understand what he was talking about?

but, didnt bill already do something to betray her trust with lorena?

HOW can people ship them after all this? I dont get it.
Old 03-22-2010, 02:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Okay, I a reading the sixth book and I am kind of confused. Sookie was in the hospital because she just got bit by that vampire, and then eric and bill came to see her. bill told her something and she got all pissed off and told him to leave...what did bill do? i read it, but i couldnt understand what he was talking about?

but, didnt bill already do something to betray her trust with lorena?

HOW can people ship them after all this? I dont get it.
Book 6 spoiler:

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostbeth (View Post)

New Video to celebrate my 1000 subs [Multi-Fandom]

Fandom ::

LOST - Jack/Kate ; Sawyer/Juliet
OTH - Brooke/Lucas
Fringe - Peter/Olivia
TVD - Damon/Elena
Glee - Puck/Quinn
True Blood - Eric/Sookie
Skins - Freddie/Effy ; Cook/Effy ;
Cassie/Sid ; Chris/Jal

Misfits - Curtis/Alisha ;
Kelly/Nathan ; Simon/Sally

Song :: Barcelona - Get Up, Get Up
Link :: YouTube - All I feel for you is love || Multi-Fandom [+1000 Subs]
Lovely video, Beth.

Last edited by Phoebe83; 03-22-2010 at 02:55 PM
Old 03-22-2010, 02:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

if it's possibel can be put book thinks with sporils tags. Mainly B/c i havn't read it and i don't want to knwon.

In good news... i am home now and tftnt.

"i'm not weird, i'm limited edition "

Old 03-22-2010, 03:08 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT, Phoebe!

I'm sad we keep losing Book 2 Survivor. It's just as well, I guess, since we hardly even vote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashes0909 (View Post)
I feel like she should give us one book of complete happiness for the pair.
Spoiler:
Ash, I think the reason Eric (book spoiler Sara!)
Spoiler:

Quote:
She is definitely wearing that damn engagement dress in that one clip! From 'yes' to Bill to Hellllo Eric, in the same day? Sounds like Sookie.
I love that Sookie goes straight to Eric. Although it could be that she goes there to accuse Eric of doing something to Bill which wouldn't surprise me. My one goal for ES this season, for Sookie to realize that Eric is not always the bad guy that she thinks he is. I know we saw a little bit of that with Godric but I have a feeling in the beginning it'll go back to her thinking that it's all Eric's fault somehow.

ETA: Also, Alexa (book spoiler Sara!)
Spoiler:
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara

Last edited by brave princess; 03-22-2010 at 03:17 PM
Old 03-22-2010, 03:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRBudgrl8 (View Post)

I love that Sookie goes straight to Eric. Although it could be that she goes there to accuse Eric of doing something to Bill which wouldn't surprise me. My one goal for ES this season, for Sookie to realize that Eric is not always the bad guy that she thinks he is. I know we saw a little bit of that with Godric but I have a feeling in the beginning it'll go back to her thinking that it's all Eric's fault somehow.
Well, the latest promo shows Eric protecting Sookie at her place. So who knows what happens in between those two scenes. She may accuse him at first, but that ambush at her place shows them working together.
Old 03-22-2010, 03:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

she wanted to go there in s2 but bill stoped her. Now he can't stop him.
THe Dallas arc really made sookie trust (somewhat) in eric. Probly b/c she got to see his heart on the roof.
And no it's not only the dream...atleast i don't belive it is.

I just adore that eric in on the floor in sookies house.

Old 03-22-2010, 03:26 PM
Master Fan

I agree, Sara. Her thoughts and prejudices about Eric definitely changed during that moment on the roof. You kind of see her shake her head a little during that moment he falls to the ground in defeat.

And this just doesn't get old...

Last edited by Phoebe83; 03-22-2010 at 10:40 PM
Old 03-22-2010, 03:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

it showed that eric has a heart and he loves and care about ppl.
And hey they got the approve of eric maker...that is huge. Well altest for eric it is lol

Old 03-22-2010, 04:34 PM
Addicted Fan

Every week?!

That is the best news EVER.

Quote:
Was re-watching this...and now I'm thinking Sookie may end up saving Eric instead. She's holding a gun after all.
Sookie to the rescue! That will surely get under Eric's skin, as well.
Will you follow me?
Tumble||Ashley||
Old 03-22-2010, 05:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

sara, do you plan on reading them? lol.

and thank you for answering! i read a little further and figured it out...

Spoiler:

awesome clip! cant wait for this to return!
Old 03-22-2010, 07:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
and thank you for answering! i read a little further and figured it out...
Sure thing! And the majority of book readers do not support the BS relationship.

Quote:
Every week?!

That is the best news EVER.
I know!! I totally hope we get more Eric & Sookie snippets.

Last edited by Phoebe83; 03-22-2010 at 07:17 PM
Old 03-22-2010, 09:59 PM
Master Fan

Does the video have sound or is my computer messed up? So is Eric protecting Sookie or hanging out at her house? I bet the gun that Sookie has is the one the Werewolf used to shoot Eric. Sookie probably picks it up while Eric/Werewolf biker guy are fighting to get him off of Eric. Can I just say how freaking excited I am about ES having scenes together.

I can't wait until Eric starts showing up at Sookie's house randomly and they have their little chats like they do in the books. AB just has to keep some of those moments in or similar ones.

Alexa, I agree with you on the whole betrayal thing. If Eric did something similar it would definitely taint the pairing for me. I'm not sure if I'd want them to be together. In re-reading the books, I just wouldn't enjoy them as much especially if something happened to ruin Eric's character. I don't think CH would do that though since Eric plays such a huge role in the series. He and Sookie are the two biggest characters in the series.

ETA: OMG, I just noticed the ring on Sookie's left hand ring finger. As Eric would say, you've got to be joking me. That thing better be off her finger by the end of the season and they better start setting up for ES in season 4.

Last edited by brave princess; 03-22-2010 at 10:29 PM
Old 03-22-2010, 10:46 PM
Total Fan

love the new promo

so excited that he is in her house. she must invites him in. can't wait to see the scene

I don't like the ring on Sookie too, but I think soon she'll not use that anymore

Old 03-22-2010, 11:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Alex: yes i am.
I'm reading book 4 now. But i don't want to known the major plots in the books. B/c it will be kinda boring to read them. I'm a slow reader. So everything about books 4- please put under spoirls tags.

The ring probly wont be on when sookie finds out what bill did. I hope it won't.
And s4 is to set up ES so the ring probly is there to make bill's betray even bigger for som reason.

Eric protecting sookie
Sookie savign eric
I love both of those momens.
But really eric is in sookies house so the werewolf must had come for sookie some how. And doesn't that mean bill told or something.
B/c in the books they didn't knwon sookie by name or how she looked . Just that she worked at merlots.

I wish ppl was here so i could talk to them at my time and not leave messages in the morning that no one reads

Old 03-23-2010, 08:57 AM
Master Fan

I'm such a dumbass, I figured out this morning that my laptop speakers were muted last night which is why I couldn't hear the video.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deiaa (View Post)
so excited that he is in her house. she must invites him in. can't wait to see the scene
I didn't even think about that when I first saw the video. Eric's been in Bill's house but never Sookie's. It's the little things that make me happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylu (View Post)
The ring probly wont be on when sookie finds out what bill did. I hope it won't.
And s4 is to set up ES so the ring probly is there to make bill's betray even bigger for som reason.
I agree Sara. I just don't like it. And yeah, with the ring having a bigger impact when Bill betrays Sookie. That is the only reason I can think of as to why they would go there. I want Eric to make some sarcastic comments about it.

As for the Were knowing where Sookie lives, he could've followed her home from Merlotte's since she has on her work uniform but didn't realize that Eric would be there waiting for her. Is it too much to ask for Sookie to clean Eric's bullet wound. Unless that blood isn't Eric's but the Were's.