Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-01-2009, 04:57 AM
Passionate Fan

Oh,me too.i really got sick of AB's love for BS and making Eric the bad guy.I think he is trying so hard to write them perfectlly but they are getting worst and worst.I mean I'm sure that BS won't end up together in the books so why do you make Bill the main character in the show AB.Imagine what will be if she ends up whit Eric in the books and whit Bill in the show.In her family status will be written that she married Eric in the books and Bill in the show.It's totally crazy.

Veritas Temporis Filia
Old 09-01-2009, 11:26 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofia-carby (View Post)
I prefer book Bill too. Never thought I would actually, because I really, really didn't like him while reading the books. I think it's because of the way the show is turning, and the way he's written. I don't like that it's Bill who's the main character and this season he's just been terrible. I get so annoyed when I watch the show and that is no fun.
And the worst part is that even when B/S break up we won't get less Bill. Bill is the most horrible character I have ever come across in television and he is a lead. It just makes me less eager to watch the show because of him.
Old 09-01-2009, 01:10 PM
Passionate Fan

Yeah that's the worst part.And I said that it bathers me that he is the main lead in the show.Bill isn't so much in the later books.And really if CH wanted BS to be the endgame she wouldn't have had the ES buildup,Bill betraying Sookie and raping her and he would have been there everytime she needed him to be there.But who was it:Eric.SO AB is totally destroying Bill's characcter in the show by trying to make him ''hero''.I luagh everytime when I see him calling ''Sokeh'' than burning and also in ''Time Bomb'' he did it again.IGh,too late to save her Beel.

Veritas Temporis Filia
Old 09-01-2009, 02:16 PM
Obsessed Fan

Well, AB doesn't have to follow the books when it comes to the relationships if he wants B/S. It just the way he is pushing B/S turns them off to viewers at this point and the way he is pushing Bill in everyone's faces. It just makes it hard to watch because the way he has them written has really hurt there characters and have made them unlikable to a lot of people.
Old 09-01-2009, 04:36 PM
Passionate Fan

Yeah they're making Bill worst and worst.He is so possesive of Sookie and cares for nobody.He is not loyal,he hides things,he doesn't have good relationship whit his child Jessica.Even though they're trying to make Bill be the hero and Eric the bad guy I think it's the other way around.

Veritas Temporis Filia
Old 09-01-2009, 05:10 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silviq (View Post)
Yeah they're making Bill worst and worst.He is so possesive of Sookie and cares for nobody.He is not loyal,he hides things,he doesn't have good relationship whit his child Jessica.Even though they're trying to make Bill be the hero and Eric the bad guy I think it's the other way around.
It is really sad how some people think Bill is all wonderful when really it has been shown time and time again he only cares about two things himself and Sookie. Everyone else he could care less about. The only reason he cares about Bon temps at all is because Sookie cares. If she didn't he wouldn't either.
Old 09-02-2009, 09:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silviq (View Post)
I luagh everytime when I see him calling ''Sokeh'' than burning and also in ''Time Bomb'' he did it again.IGh,too late to save her Beel.
Last night I had dinner with my friend and her husband, and my friend's husband likes TB so she gave it a shot over the last few weeks. She was saying how some of the acting is just terrible (I don't think I need to say their names), but she actually did like both Eric and Jason. Then she says, "Oh, and Bill is just completely annoying. All he ever does is yell Sookeh!" It's a testament to how bad the pairing is if someone who doesn't even care for the show hates B/S and thinks they're lame.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 09-02-2009, 04:35 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRBudgrl8 (View Post)
Last night I had dinner with my friend and her husband, and my friend's husband likes TB so she gave it a shot over the last few weeks. She was saying how some of the acting is just terrible (I don't think I need to say their names), but she actually did like both Eric and Jason. Then she says, "Oh, and Bill is just completely annoying. All he ever does is yell Sookeh!" It's a testament to how bad the pairing is if someone who doesn't even care for the show hates B/S and thinks they're lame.
That is sad but not surprising. One of my friends adore B/S the first season and now she can't stand them anymore.
Old 09-02-2009, 04:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

i have 2 friends who did the same thing, LOVED bill and now can't stand him, i've always not liked him, he was annoying to me in the beginning

Charming~Snow/Eric ~ Sookie/Ben ~ Felicity/Pacey ~ Joey/Booth ~ Brennan/Tony ~ Ziva/Finn ~ Rachel/Damon~Elena
Old 09-02-2009, 05:02 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjandrd (View Post)
i have 2 friends who did the same thing, LOVED bill and now can't stand him, i've always not liked him, he was annoying to me in the beginning
I never cared for him much Either but I feel like in season 2 his character has gotten worst. In season 1 he was semi bearable to me and now I just can't stand him anymore and the same goes for B/S. I thought they were too sappy in the first season but now it's like I can't stand them anymore.
Old 09-02-2009, 05:11 PM
Part-Time Fan

i know i feel like AB is cramming bill/B/S down our throats and its not working

Charming~Snow/Eric ~ Sookie/Ben ~ Felicity/Pacey ~ Joey/Booth ~ Brennan/Tony ~ Ziva/Finn ~ Rachel/Damon~Elena
Old 09-02-2009, 05:40 PM
Passionate Fan

It's deffinatlly not working.In the 9th book when Nial says that ''the vampire is not a bad man and he loes you'' do you think he means Bill?

Veritas Temporis Filia
Old 09-02-2009, 05:46 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
If AB wants B/S he has done a terrible job making us want them. The writers have pushed them too much in our faces that it's done the opposite effect to a lot of people it turns us off even more to them.

Quote:
It's deffinatlly not working.In the 9th book when Nial says that ''the vampire is not a bad man and he loes you'' do you think he means Bill?
He could be talking about Eric as well. We don't really know and probably won't until the end of the series most likely. I think they both love her I just don't think B/S are healthy long term and I just can never look at the them book wise the same after he raped her and they just seem so dysfunctional in the books.
Old 09-02-2009, 07:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I feel the same way, but yeah it's not working, and plus a lot of old B/S fans came over to our side, because B/S got so boring to watch.

And I really think/know that Niall was talking about Eric.

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah
Old 09-02-2009, 11:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise (View Post)
I never cared for him much Either but I feel like in season 2 his character has gotten worst. In season 1 he was semi bearable to me and now I just can't stand him anymore and the same goes for B/S. I thought they were too sappy in the first season but now it's like I can't stand them anymore.
Do you know what scene really solidified for me that B/S was a terrible pairing? In 2x03 when Eric tries to give Sookie his blood but Bill gives her his instead and he makes these faces like she's such a good little girl. Then Sookie looking at Billy saying thank you.

There's no doubt in my mind that Niall was talking about Eric. Sookie is unsure of Eric's love for her so he was trying to give that extra push. Plus Niall isn't big buddies with Billy.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara