Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-23-2008, 03:09 PM
Master Fan

Oh yeah you can tell he wants Sookie by how tense he got when those other vamps almost bit her. Talking about all this is just making me more and more anxious to see the next episode.
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 09-23-2008, 03:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I was trying to get at that, I have a hard time figuring out all the thoughts in my head. Hahaha. but yes, thank you. Hahaha.

And yeah I always wanted to see how Bill would act if he saw someone flirting with her. I wanted Bill to be in that one eppy where that guy grab her butt... oh man that would've been good to see how he would've acted. I think he might've broke the guys arm because you seen how he acted when that one guy wrapped his hands around her neack.
andrew&hannah.
Old 09-23-2008, 03:13 PM
Master Fan

I know, you know part of me thinks that when he said "Sookie is mine" he might actually think that way a little bit.
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 09-23-2008, 03:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think when he said Sookie is mine he meant it.. that she is his but I don't think he would ever come out and tell her that. You know? Cause it might freak her out just a tad.
andrew&hannah.
Old 09-23-2008, 03:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, I think so too. A bit of a double meaning there. He's very animalistic He sort of marked her as his. Well, what can you do, the dude is a vampire

Old 09-23-2008, 03:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Those pictures are so hot. Hahaha. I got chills when I saw the dream. But I think Sookie [even through] it was a dream meant what she said. That maybe bill is the one to take it away from her because it's how she feels. I think she has deep feelings for him but she is scared of him because she can't hear his thoughts like she told her grandma.
andrew&hannah.
Fan Forum Hero

Those pictures are so hot. Hahaha. I got chills when I saw the dream. But I think Sookie [even through] it was a dream meant what she said. That maybe bill is the one to take it away from her because it's how she feels. I think she has deep feelings for him but she is scared of him because she can't hear his thoughts like she told her grandma.
andrew&hannah.
Master Fan

Oooh, pretty caps!
'Cause now I o w n you Stefan&Katherine | megan

Master Fan

Oooh, pretty caps!
'Cause now I o w n you Stefan&Katherine | megan

Old 09-23-2008, 03:21 PM
Master Fan

sanna Thanks for the pics. That scene was sooooo hotttttt!
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 09-23-2008, 03:21 PM
Master Fan

sanna Thanks for the pics. That scene was sooooo hotttttt!
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 09-23-2008, 03:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by is_love (View Post)
Yeah I was trying to get at that, I have a hard time figuring out all the thoughts in my head. Hahaha. but yes, thank you. Hahaha.

And yeah I always wanted to see how Bill would act if he saw someone flirting with her. I wanted Bill to be in that one eppy where that guy grab her butt... oh man that would've been good to see how he would've acted. I think he might've broke the guys arm because you seen how he acted when that one guy wrapped his hands around her neack.
lol you are welcome and i have the same problem or i tend to talk so fast no human can possibly understand me only chipmunks as family say or if i am talking on this board i either make mistakes, bad punctuatin or missing or tend to go from one topic to another (if this one happens < that is the time for family to worry as its my liver going down hill fast).

But wich past was the one where the guy had his hands around her neck? but for one thing how could he just sit there i know that Malcom is older but like my husband said i am a black belt but there are people who have been doing it longer and are better but if someone wanted to hurt you or the children i would be in front of you in a heartbeat because i can not stand to see you hurt.
So it must have taken him some restraint but it did get to a level where he could not stand to see her hurt and jumped in even with elder vampire who could kick his ass for it.

"You will never find a human man you can be yourself with" "Sookie is MINE!!" ""You think as much as you want to, Your safe with me"
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by is_love (View Post)

lol you are welcome and i have the same problem or i tend to talk so fast no human can possibly understand me only chipmunks as family say or if i am talking on this board i either make mistakes, bad punctuatin or missing or tend to go from one topic to another (if this one happens < that is the time for family to worry as its my liver going down hill fast).

But wich past was the one where the guy had his hands around her neck? but for one thing how could he just sit there i know that Malcom is older but like my husband said i am a black belt but there are people who have been doing it longer and are better but if someone wanted to hurt you or the children i would be in front of you in a heartbeat because i can not stand to see you hurt.
So it must have taken him some restraint but it did get to a level where he could not stand to see her hurt and jumped in even with elder vampire who could kick his ass for it.

"You will never find a human man you can be yourself with" "Sookie is MINE!!" ""You think as much as you want to, Your safe with me"
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
but she is scared of him because she can't hear his thoughts like she told her grandma.
Yeah, she has mixed feelings about that. One side of her loves that she can't hear him beause it's relaxing and all that stuff and the other side wants to know what hes thinking too. Poor girl, hehe

Quote:
I have to say I found it interesting that in the first two episodes of the show they kind of made Bill out to be kind of the sweet soulful vampire then in the last episode showing the kind of vamps he hangs out with it just sort of brings you back to reality you know these are evil creatures. I think that's why Sookie was so in schock because of the way Bill had been portrayed earlier you wouldn't think he would associate himself with those kinds of vampires. I actually like that because she should know how dangerouse vampires can be. It's funny because being such a huge BTVS fan I do a lot of comparisons.
Ooh, I completley agree with this. I think the writers wanted to show us that even though he means alot to her already, and they only met...what, 3 nights ago?? he still has his dark side and. He's not Angel who has a soul and is being nice all the time. He still has his vampire instics so I'm not sure if you can entirly trust him....and I love it
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
but she is scared of him because she can't hear his thoughts like she told her grandma.
Yeah, she has mixed feelings about that. One side of her loves that she can't hear him beause it's relaxing and all that stuff and the other side wants to know what hes thinking too. Poor girl, hehe

Quote:
I have to say I found it interesting that in the first two episodes of the show they kind of made Bill out to be kind of the sweet soulful vampire then in the last episode showing the kind of vamps he hangs out with it just sort of brings you back to reality you know these are evil creatures. I think that's why Sookie was so in schock because of the way Bill had been portrayed earlier you wouldn't think he would associate himself with those kinds of vampires. I actually like that because she should know how dangerouse vampires can be. It's funny because being such a huge BTVS fan I do a lot of comparisons.
Ooh, I completley agree with this. I think the writers wanted to show us that even though he means alot to her already, and they only met...what, 3 nights ago?? he still has his dark side and. He's not Angel who has a soul and is being nice all the time. He still has his vampire instics so I'm not sure if you can entirly trust him....and I love it