View Single Post
Old 09-23-2008, 03:25 PM
sanna_o75
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
but she is scared of him because she can't hear his thoughts like she told her grandma.
Yeah, she has mixed feelings about that. One side of her loves that she can't hear him beause it's relaxing and all that stuff and the other side wants to know what hes thinking too. Poor girl, hehe

Quote:
I have to say I found it interesting that in the first two episodes of the show they kind of made Bill out to be kind of the sweet soulful vampire then in the last episode showing the kind of vamps he hangs out with it just sort of brings you back to reality you know these are evil creatures. I think that's why Sookie was so in schock because of the way Bill had been portrayed earlier you wouldn't think he would associate himself with those kinds of vampires. I actually like that because she should know how dangerouse vampires can be. It's funny because being such a huge BTVS fan I do a lot of comparisons.
Ooh, I completley agree with this. I think the writers wanted to show us that even though he means alot to her already, and they only met...what, 3 nights ago?? he still has his dark side and. He's not Angel who has a soul and is being nice all the time. He still has his vampire instics so I'm not sure if you can entirly trust him....and I love it