Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-13-2013, 01:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

1 - In the original timeline DRJ wanted to cross over to have some sort of revenge on Bell who did not appreciate his work while in the amber timeline he was working for Bell.

I don't know what Bell's sacrifice (although I wouldn't call it a sacrifice) has to do with Peter being erased
Old 06-15-2013, 01:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Leonard Nimoy visits West End Museum for family film

Boston-bred actor Leonard Nimoy, who recently played a senior Spock in “Star Trek Into Darkness,” was at the West End Museum last week for a tour. He and his son, Adam , checked out neighborhood photographs by Jules Aarons (which are on display through Aug. 3) and brought cameras because they’re making a movie about their family history. We’re told that the elder Nimoy, who grew up in the West End, recognized his grandmother in one of the images.
Leonard Nimoy visits West End Museum for family film - Boston.com
Old 06-15-2013, 03:10 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiab (View Post)
1 - In the original timeline DRJ wanted to cross over to have some sort of revenge on Bell who did not appreciate his work while in the amber timeline he was working for Bell.

I don't know what Bell's sacrifice (although I wouldn't call it a sacrifice) has to do with Peter being erased
As for Bell's sacrifice, I mentioned it as to whether he had done that knowing that Peter would be erased by the Machine.
Old 06-16-2013, 02:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ You mean on purpose? He wanted Peter to be erased?
Old 06-18-2013, 02:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Telus recruits Leonard Nimoy to vet your Facebook status updates
Old 06-18-2013, 11:11 PM
New Fan

Explaining my PRevious Question.

Quote:
^ You mean on purpose? He wanted Peter to be erased?
Let me try and clear my bad question up...one possible theory I had explaining Bell's actions in the season two finale is as follows:

His decision to sacrifice himself to allow the Fringe team to escape back to "over here" was not as altruistic as he wanted the team to believe. Maybe (if he was behind DRJ and the Neogensis plan in the original timeline), he knew the jig was up. Having the technology and know-how to possibly travel to the future, he would know that the Machine being used by Peter would lead to Peter being erased. Hence, Bell would get a redo in a new timeline. s4 was his redo for the Neogensis plan.

On the flipside, the theory I believe--and it seems many on the board subscribe to--is that Bell was a changed man after witnessing Walter actions for Peter.

What do you think?
Old 06-19-2013, 03:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't know. I always thought it was the real thing what he did in season two. We now know that what happened in previous seasons really happened. They never explained what caused Bell to act so differently in season four though.
Old 06-21-2013, 03:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

x
Old 06-21-2013, 04:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That was Leonard's appearance on ST 2. But it was vital for the plot
Old 06-30-2013, 09:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I don't know. I always thought it was the real thing what he did in season two. We now know that what happened in previous seasons really happened. They never explained what caused Bell to act so differently in season four though.
I concur. I thought Bell's actions in Over There part 2 were genuine. I don't believe that there was anything more involved than him just saving Walter and Peter. We can only speculate about S4 Bell because, in my opinion, his complete character change wasn't explained very well. While we know the history of the 1st 3 seasons is valid, most of the characters don't remember it, including Bell. Thinking about S4 just makes my head hurt.
Icon: JAFpunk59
Old 06-30-2013, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Since there are so many Fringe books, they should write a guide to S 4 changes

Old 07-07-2013, 12:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Leonard Nimoy says Alaska 'is absolutely beautiful' | The Asbury Park Press NJ | app.com
Old 07-13-2013, 01:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
White House Retweets Leonard Nimoy's Pro-Amnesty Message

Leonard Nimoy wants illegal immigrants to live long and prosper as U.S. citizens, and the White House couldn't be happier.

The passage of comprehensive immigration reform, an effort pushed by President Barack Obama, may be politically doomed. But the famed Star Trek actor is all for it, and the White House is echoing his thoughts as part of an effort to rally last-minute support for the pending legislation. The actor's recent tweet on the matter needs no explanation.

Creating a path for immigrants to become taxpayers is logical. LLAP

The official White House Twitter account quickly noticed the message and retweeted it.

Note: Nimoy, who played Spock on the 1960s sci-fi saga and numerous feature films, often ends his tweets with LLAP. "Live long and prosper" is his Star Trek character's iconic line.
White House Retweets Leonard Nimoy's Pro-Amnesty Message
Old 07-13-2013, 11:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Since there are so many Fringe books, they should write a guide to S 4 changes
That would be great! Except I wonder if it would get confusing for the person who was writing it.

^I find it so funny that it's considered "news" that the White House Retweeted Leonard.
Icon: JAFpunk59
Old 07-18-2013, 01:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

JW should write it, he was the brilliant mind behind it

Of course it is

x