Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-26-2008, 11:42 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for all the info/explaining guys!
Old 09-09-2008, 04:56 PM
Loyal Fan

Oh so many clues...so little time. And with Fringe starting in less than 10 minutes, it will just have to wait until later.

I'll just apoligize now for the excessive use of smileys!!!

~Amy~

Avi credit...me.
Old 09-09-2008, 06:16 PM
Ultimate Fan

Now go make your 6 fingered finger sandwiches for your guests and let me know what happens...
Old 09-09-2008, 07:48 PM
Loyal Fan

Please tell me you were able to watch it J!!!

Possible spoiler alert (or just my feeble theories)...

OMG! Where do I start? Ok first off Massive Dynamic website is up and running as of several hours ago. It's absolutely amazing and could warrant its own thread after a while!

A few things of interest about the pilot. A couple of Easter Eggs that we noticed here. Massive Dynamic made the engines for the plane (flight 627). Actually I had seen that posted somewhere prior to the pilot tonight. Note the logo on the engine behind Olivia.

Something that was on TV premiere that was not on the leaked pilot (I checked!) was a tombstone on the right of the screen over Olivia's left shoulder that says "He's not dead". I can't cap it, but it's there. At the end when the upcoming show previews are playing, Olivia gets a call that she thinks is from John. He's not dead? Hmmm...

~Amy~

Avi credit...me.
Old 09-09-2008, 08:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
A few things of interest about the pilot. A couple of Easter Eggs that we noticed here. Massive Dynamic made the engines for the plane (flight 627). Actually I had seen that posted somewhere prior to the pilot tonight. Note the logo on the engine behind Olivia.
Ahh good catch! I didn't notice that in the episode, but I can clearly see it in that cap. I'm going to check out the Massive Dynamic website now!
Old 09-11-2008, 05:34 AM
Supreme Fan

Shocking catch, Amy! Excellent! Gotta keep our eyes wide open for more MD logos and other Easter Eggs now...

Checked out the Massive Dynamic website. Scary. It looks so real. Talk about a monopoly and Big Brother and playing God all at the same time! Their breakdown into 5 different services runs the gamut of the all-encompassing corporation. No wonder Nina is so devoted.

Aerospace & Transportation
The Zeno-Transit Initiative (there's that LOST word, "initiative") hopes to make near-instanteous travel a reality in our lifetime.

Biological & Medical
HealthRemote is a patented "health monitoring" system, creating longer, healthier, happier lives with the "RealMe" product line designed by the "ExtensaLife subsidiary" to change yourself "from the inside out". (read: Nina)

Computing & Communications
Quantum Digital Networking with D2O (digital to organic) convergence to improve service delivery.

Energy & Environment
Massive Energetic utilizes a "membranoscopic" water reclamation project

Life & Leisure
The Ludic Science entertainment division has developed a stunning array of products to "fill the void inside". (Ludic Science... i.e. ludicrous?!!)

I haven't yet checked out any of the footed links on the site. I'm gonna go explore those next!

~Donna

ETA: Love the MD Update wherein Nina Sharp congratulates the Massive Dynamic employees who medaled at the 2008 Beijing Olympics!!

Last edited by Ten My Love; 09-11-2008 at 05:48 AM
Old 09-11-2008, 06:09 AM
Loyal Fan

Here's the cap of the tombstone saying "He's not dead". It's on the right.

Also, in this cap (the bumper sticker on the lamp post), we are sent to the Glowing Monkeys website. I'm pretty sure that it's part of the ARG viral set up by Fox used to back up the different ideas on the Massive Dynamic (MD) website. It states that it's a proxy site meaning that someone's been hired to cover up the identity of the real owner (whom I think is MD). Scary thing is, all of the articles from the glowing monkeys site are from real life. Stuff like robotic prostheses, cloning, etc. It's just another attempt to blur the lines of reality and fiction.

~Amy~

Avi credit...me.
Old 09-17-2008, 10:09 AM
Master Fan

Remember in last night's episode (1.02) where Dr. Bishop is telling Peter and Olivia about safe sex and condom use? (It was really funny, but I remembered it)

Then you see this hidden clue later in the episode:

(Thanks to FringeTelevision.com!)

Well, I did some searching on Voces Video and found this:

Video Opportunities for Innovative Condom Education and Safer Sex

Interesting, no?

And the very last scene of the show -- had some "pods" of men. Could be the same of Christopher Penrose, the man that was aging really quickly.

Do you see the Massive Dynamic logos on the pods?
Old 09-17-2008, 10:53 AM
Supreme Fan

And look at Mandy gettin' in on the fringing!!! Excellent work, Mandy.

Anyone notice that, in an effort to lull himself to sleep, Walter was reciting the numbers of The Fibonacci Sequence? "0, 1, 1, 2 ,3,..." (Although he forgot 5.)

~Donna
Old 09-17-2008, 11:21 AM
Master Fan

Well, I try.

He also had a lock combination that was for Pi. HA!

*off to find more clues*

(There were actually tons in the first episode, BTW. But I didn't want to beat a dead horse with a stick about it.)
Old 09-17-2008, 01:18 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for all the info guys! I was wondering why Walter was counting out of order. But now I know he counting in the Fibonacci sequence. Cool!

Quote:
He also had a lock combination that was for Pi. HA!
That's awesome! You guys notice everything LOL.
Old 09-30-2008, 11:09 PM
Master Fan

Some "Pattern" points throughout this episode for 1.04 - The Arrival:

Unlock the hidden pattern ?? (post on the poll)

Bright orbs and lights.

Massive Dynamic owns the crane, eh? Shocker!

Dots the same as on the canoe from the pilot

And a few other random things:

Robert Bishop's Grave. Walter's father?

This is a birth certificate with the photo of Josh/Peter and Walter... couldn't make it out. Only that it was for someone born in NY and a lot of 1999 dates in October.

Old 10-01-2008, 04:40 AM
Elite Fan

Look at you Mandy! I always have to watch the episodes several times to find clues like that

no more running; no more hiding; no more excuses
enough already.
Lynn - golden roses - snagging @ lj
Old 10-01-2008, 10:06 AM
Master Fan

Thanks! Well, now that I know there are like a zillion clues in each episode, I can't help but look for them while I watch. It gets my husband involved in it, too!

I'm still really curious about Robert Bishop, too. He died before Walter was born. Walter was born in 1946, I think.
Old 10-01-2008, 10:42 AM
Master Fan

You are really good at this,Mandy.
I honestly couldn't notice that