Master Fan

^You're welcome.

Icon: JAFpunk59
Old 08-10-2012, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you, Amy

Old 08-10-2012, 11:53 PM
Total Fan

The Road Not Taken • Fringe: Season 5 Countdown*|*One still per...

Icon: ridemytardis
Old 08-11-2012, 12:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks Amy!

Old 08-11-2012, 11:26 AM
Master Fan

Votes so far:

#1- 1
#6-2
#11-1

Any more votes?

You're welcome for the game.
Old 08-11-2012, 01:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OT3 Season 2 Favorite Scene Survivor

Rules: Vote for your LEAST FAVORITE scene by number.
The scene with the most number of votes at the end of each round will be eliminated.

~Round 2~

2x01A New Day In The Old Town

Scene 1

WALTER: (after inspecting her medical state) I'm so sorry, Olivia. (sniffles)

2x04 Momentum Deferred

Scene 2

ASTRID: (chopping on a cutting board) One hundred, Walter.
WALTER: (joins her and inspects her work) Almost. Fifty more chops. (turns to greet the new arrival) Agent Dunham.
OLIVIA: Walter, hey. So, you said you wanted to see me.
WALTER: Oh, I had an idea. I think I may be able to help you retrieve your memories from the accident, when you disappeared from the automobile in New York.
OLIVIA: I - I remember that bit.
WALTER: Of course you do.
PETER: (joins the group) Walter, I thought that we agreed that this was a stupid idea. (Astrid starts the blender)
WALTER: Oh, no, you decided. I still maintain that the principle is perfectly sound.
PETER: He wants you to eat worms.
WALTER: Not just worms, flatworms! (Astrid stops the blender) The thing is, Agent Dunham, I recalled an experiment that Belly and I did w-where we trained a handful of flatworms to respond to light. We then crushed them up and fed them to other worms. It was Belly's idea.
ASTRID: (slightly disgusted) Because who wouldn't think to do that?
WALTER: The point is that these other worms, without having been trained, began to respond to light. It seems the first worms transferred their memories to the other worms through ingestion.
PETER: Right, but that still has nothing to do with stimulating Agent Dunham's memory.
WALTER: How will we know unless we try? That's why it's called an experiment, Peter.
PETER: Thanks. I know what an experiment is.
(Olivia slips away from the bickering and swallows a large gulp of the worm puree)
WALTER: If Archimedes never decided to take a bath--
ASTRID: Uh, guys?
WALTER: (turns to see Olivia's situation) Astrid, water. (to Olivia) I was going to mix it with strawberries.
ASTRID: (answers cell phone) "Bishop's Deli."

Scene 3

WALTER: Okay. Into her heart - between the ribs. Count to three -- one, two...
WILLIAM BELL: As I once said to Walter, physics is a bitch.
WALTER: Three!
PETER: Sorry, Olivia.
OLIVIA: [gasping, groaning in pain] I need to speak to Nina Sharp!

2x08 August

Scene 4

PETER: (walks to kitchen) Walter! We have company.
WALTER: Oh, hello, Agent Dunham.
OLIVIA: Walter, hey. (blender stops) I need you to tell me what you know about the man we call "the Observer." You once referred to him as your friend. And it seems that he may have kidnapped a woman.
WALTER: They call it "the strawberry supreme."
PETER: His favorite ice cream store shut down. He made me wait in line with him for four hours yesterday. Just so he could have one last milkshake.
WALTER: They have a secret ingredient. (loading the blender with more ingredients) It's -- It's mundane but it's-- oh, it's sublime. And I am trying to stimulate my olfactory and gustatory senses to try to recreate it.
OLIVIA: Walter? Can you come with me?

2x10 Grey Matters

Scene 5

THOMAS NEWTON: One minute, forty-five seconds. Come on Olivia.
PETER: (on phone) Olivia, please, you’ve got to get back here. I need your help.
THOMAS NEWTON: Make your choice -- me or Walter Bishop.
OLIVIA: Go to hell. (throws him her phone, runs back inside to Peter. to Peter) Give me your phone! (on Phone to Newton) Okay, you son of a bitch.
THOMAS NEWTON: Do you have the medical kit?
OLIVIA: Got it. Okay, tell me how to do this.
THOMAS NEWTON: Blue... Yellow... Red.
OLIVIA: Okay. Blue, yellow, red. (injects Walter)
THOMAS NEWTON: And, Olivia, now I know how weak you are. (runs away, hangs-up)
WALTER: (gasps awake) Peter... I have a terrible headache.. and a sudden craving for chicken wings.

2x11 Johari Window

Scene 7

OLIVIA: (to Peter) God, how far away is the hotel? I'm exhausted.
PETER: I don't know. It's only supposed to be a couple more miles. (pointing to Walter) Though somebody's already decided to call it a night.
OLIVIA: Well, he's had a big day. You got him out of the house he's working a case. (Walter snores softly)
PETER: I understand why he's scared. But it just doesn't seem like he's able to snap out of it this time. It reminds me of how he was when we first got him out of St. Claire's. I'm worried that he's starting to go backwards.
OLIVIA: I think he's starting to appear no less normal than the rest of us. I ran into a guy from high school this morning. You should have seen the look in his eyes when I told him what I did.
PETER: Like chicks with guns turned him on?
OLIVIA: More like I was a freak. Like I had suddenly grown a third eye. (chuckles) You ever get the feeling that doing this job just makes you less and less normal?
PETER: Absolutely. (a vehicle going in the opposite direction suddenly crosses to their side of the road. car horn honks) Olivia! (tires screech, engine hissing, car leaves the road and stops in the woods) Olivia. (faint groaning, Olivia appears unconscious) Olivia! (Walter snores. Peter sees a truck stopping on the road, a man gets out with a shotgun and shoots in the direction of the car. Peter takes Olivia's gun and shoots back)
WALTER: Are we there yet, Peter?
PETER: Walter, get down! (a man is now behind the car and shoots again. Peter gets out of the car and shoots back. the man leaves in his truck)

2x12 What Lies Below

Scene 8

WALTER: (adminsters the antidote) You're going to be okay, Peter. Just rest, son. (later, after Peter revives) Son.
PETER: Thank you. All of you.
OLIVIA: You feeling better?
PETER: Olivia... I'm sorry.
OLIVIA: You weren't yourself.
PETER: It's lucky for me that you were. (Walter walks away distraught)

2x13 The Bishop Revival

Scene 9

WALTER: (driving up to the crime scene, distracted, chatty) I quite like weddings. Did I ever tell you about when your mother and I, God rest her soul, got married?
PETER: No, no, no. I think I missed that one. (jumps curb, hits trash bin) And try to stop driving with both feet. Walter, Walter! (stops)
WALTER: She was so beautiful, Peter. So beautiful in white. I won't deny I was never happier. I kept my tuxedo in the hope that one day I would have a son who would wear it. You could wear it on your wedding day. (walking from vehicle)
PETER: Yeah, you know, Walter? Tuxedo styles change.
WALTER: Oh, nonsense. Purple never goes out of style. And the day may come sooner than you think. Do you think she'll call me Dad?
PETER: Who?
WALTER: Agent Dunham.
PETER: My guess would be no. (approaching Olivia and Manning)
WALTER: Don't look at me like that. She's just what you need. Someone who can see right through you. Agent Dunham, don't you look lovely today? Doesn't she look lovely, Peter?
PETER: (flat, appeasing Walter) You look lovely, Agent Dunham.
WALTER: Doctor Walter Bishop. (shakes Manning's hand) How do you do?
OLIVIA: Lose a bet? (letting Walter drive the car)
PETER: It was either that or flying lessons.

Scene 10

PETER: (from a nearby counter) Walter, this is your sweater. Walter? (as his father starts choking) Walter! Oh, Walter.
OLIVIA: (knocks over the heated beaker to stop the attack against Walter) Get him out of here! We need some help downstairs! We need that oxygen, now!
WALTER: Oxygen...
PETER: Yeah. Breathe... Just breathe, Walter. Breathe. Breathe.
(Hoffman waits patiently in line with reporting wait staff at the Performing Arts Center)
OLIVIA: Walter, how are you feeling?
WALTER: You got me out just in time. (breathing normally) I'd like my sweater back.
PETER: We'll work on that, Walter.
OLIVIA: Walter, why did he go after you?
WALTER: I don't know. Perhaps he knew my father betrayed the Nazis.

2x14 Jacksonville

Scene 11

WALTER: (standing outside the damaged structure) I've asked them to send Mister Pratchet's bodies back to the lab. Maybe they'll provide some insight into how this thing happened.
OLIVIA: I already know how this happened.
WALTER: Oh?
OLIVIA: Two universes colliding. This is what William Bell warned me about. He said that Newton would try to open a doorway from our universe to the other side and that when it happened this would be the consequence.
PETER: Two objects trying to occupy the same space at the same time.
OLIVIA: This was Newton. I'm sure of it. He was here.

Scene 12

OLIVIA: Okay, so how do we stop it?
WALTER: That's the thing, Agent Dunham. We can't.
OLIVIA: Okay, then we need to evacuate the building. So how do we identify which building it's going to be?
WALTER: Well, the one thing that Belly and I learned from our experience is that when objects from the other universe cross to our side, they have an energy. Someone once described it as a glimmer. I believe that in the moments before the event when the fabric of the two universes is rubbing together, that the building on this side will begin to take on that glimmer.
PETER: So then we'd be able to see it?
WALTER: Well, unfortunately, no. It's not visible to the human eye.
PETER: Then how the hell are we going to find it, Walter?
WALTER: We can't, Peter! But you can, Agent Dunham.
OLIVIA: How can I see it?
WALTER: Because you saw it once before.

Scene 13

OLIVIA: Walter, when did I see things from the other side?
WALTER: Twenty-six years ago when you were a little girl. The Cortexiphan Trials. As I've said, the drug worked on perception. Of the thirty children that William Bell and I experimented on, you were the first with the ability to identify things from the other side. We gave you the ability.
PETER: Walter, you were conducting illegal drug trials on children. Don't make that sound like charity work.
OLIVIA: Was it me who described it as a glimmer? Well, I can't see it anymore.
WALTER: Because I believe you stopped wanting to. When you did, there were consequences, but I was able to elicit the ability once. I believe I may be able to do it again.
PETER: Don't be ridiculous. You're not experimenting on Olivia, and besides...
OLIVIA: ...Okay, I'll do it.
PETER: Olivia!
OLIVIA: We don't have time, so just tell me what it is I need to do.
WALTER: First, I need a plane. I need to go to Jacksonville to the lab where Belly and I first conducted the Cortexiphan Trials. It's a daycare center you attended as a child. I should be able to recreate the procedure there.
PETER: Walter, Jacksonville's a thousand miles away.
WALTER: It's a thousand sixteen to be exact, not counting the trip to the airport.
PETER: Look, Walter, I'm sure whatever you need, we can get it here.
WALTER: What I need is in Jacksonville! Jacksonville is where the process worked. If I am able to do it again, it has to be there.

Scene 14

OLIVIA: Is that Cortexiphan?
WALTER: Start the I.V. drip, please, and lift up.
PETER: You sure you want to do this?
WALTER: Oh, wait! Right arm. No, left arm, left arm. When you're under, the drugs will generate an obstacle. I can't tell you what it will be. It will be uniquely yours. Do you understand?
OLIVIA: I think so.
WALTER: It will make more sense when you're under. The point is this. That facing that obstacle will elevate your emotional state. Much as running on a treadmill will elevate your heartbeat. And then when I've got you to the proper level, well, then I'll pull you out, okay?
OLIVIA: I am singing in the rain.
WALTER: Oh. The drugs are working fast. Perhaps it was the right arm.
PETER: What?
WALTER: She'll be fine, Peter. Peter... would you turn that around? Thank you. Olivia, I want you to open your eyes. Olivia, can you hear me? If you can hear me, open your eyes. Where are you?
OLIVIA: I'm in a forest. I can see very tall trees.
WALTER: That's good. That's good, Olivia. Theta rhythms are normal. Stable neocortex active. It's working.
OLIVIA: There's someone else here.
PETER: Is she alright?
WALTER: No, but she's not supposed to be. In my bag, Peter.
PETER: Yeah?
WALTER: The pretzels.
PETER: Pretzels.

Scene 15

PETER: Hey.
OLIVIA: Hi.
PETER: Come on in. I know a great place. It's just a couple blocks away. I thought we'd walk.
PETER: I'll go get my coat.
WALTER: Olivia. Please don't tell him.

2x16 Olivia. In The Lab. With The Revolver.

Scene 16

OLIVIA: ...killing Cortexiphan kids? I don't know. I think we should wake up Walter.
PETER: That won't be necessary.
WALTER: (as the duo joins him in his kitchen) Agent Dunham. Peter. Is it morning already?
PETER: Oh, no. No, no. It's still the middle of the night.
OLIVIA: Walter, what is that smell?
WALTER: It's taffy. I'm making it for Peter.
PETER: I think she was probably referring to your other project.
OLIVIA: (as she scans a pizza-like object in the oven) Is that the killer's handprint?
WALTER: (candidly) I think we're close to getting a fingerprint. The papillary ridges on the forefingers are quite clear now. Once it's cooled a little, I should be able to run it through the scanner.

2x17 White Tulip

Scene 17

PETER: Noticed anything weird?
OLIVIA: Not yet, but give it ten minutes.
PETER: I was actually talking about Walter.
WALTER: (to agents already on the scene) Hello. I'm Doctor Walter Bishop.
PETER: He's been avoiding me all week. He didn't even look at me on the car ride over here. He's stopped eating. I got him a new box of Peak Freans. He hasn't even opened it.
OLIVIA: Well, did he say something?
PETER: No, all week it feels like he's been enveloped in this... sadness.
OLIVIA: I haven't noticed anything. (she continues ahead)

2x19 Brown Betty

Scene 18

FICTIONAL WALTER: Peter. Peter, please. I can change. I can fix the damage I've done. Please, give me another chance.
ELLA: (adding her ending to the tale) ...and Peter looked inside Walter's eyes and realized there was still goodness inside him. So Peter took his special heart, and with all his might, he split it in two. And the heart was so magical that it still worked. And together, they made goodness, and lived happily ever after. The End. (as Olivia returns to the lab) Aunt Liv! We had so much fun.

Old 08-12-2012, 01:35 AM
Total Fan

Old 08-12-2012, 01:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 08-12-2012, 03:24 PM
Master Fan

Old 08-13-2012, 12:47 AM
Total Fan

Dunhams & dreamscapes

Old 08-13-2012, 01:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Betty, you want to vote?
Old 08-13-2012, 02:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 08-13-2012, 02:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OT3 Season 2 Favorite Scene Survivor

Rules: Vote for your LEAST FAVORITE scene by number.
The scene with the most number of votes at the end of each round will be eliminated.

~Round 3~

2x01A New Day In The Old Town

Scene 1

WALTER: (after inspecting her medical state) I'm so sorry, Olivia. (sniffles)

2x04 Momentum Deferred

Scene 2

ASTRID: (chopping on a cutting board) One hundred, Walter.
WALTER: (joins her and inspects her work) Almost. Fifty more chops. (turns to greet the new arrival) Agent Dunham.
OLIVIA: Walter, hey. So, you said you wanted to see me.
WALTER: Oh, I had an idea. I think I may be able to help you retrieve your memories from the accident, when you disappeared from the automobile in New York.
OLIVIA: I - I remember that bit.
WALTER: Of course you do.
PETER: (joins the group) Walter, I thought that we agreed that this was a stupid idea. (Astrid starts the blender)
WALTER: Oh, no, you decided. I still maintain that the principle is perfectly sound.
PETER: He wants you to eat worms.
WALTER: Not just worms, flatworms! (Astrid stops the blender) The thing is, Agent Dunham, I recalled an experiment that Belly and I did w-where we trained a handful of flatworms to respond to light. We then crushed them up and fed them to other worms. It was Belly's idea.
ASTRID: (slightly disgusted) Because who wouldn't think to do that?
WALTER: The point is that these other worms, without having been trained, began to respond to light. It seems the first worms transferred their memories to the other worms through ingestion.
PETER: Right, but that still has nothing to do with stimulating Agent Dunham's memory.
WALTER: How will we know unless we try? That's why it's called an experiment, Peter.
PETER: Thanks. I know what an experiment is.
(Olivia slips away from the bickering and swallows a large gulp of the worm puree)
WALTER: If Archimedes never decided to take a bath--
ASTRID: Uh, guys?
WALTER: (turns to see Olivia's situation) Astrid, water. (to Olivia) I was going to mix it with strawberries.
ASTRID: (answers cell phone) "Bishop's Deli."

Scene 3

WALTER: Okay. Into her heart - between the ribs. Count to three -- one, two...
WILLIAM BELL: As I once said to Walter, physics is a bitch.
WALTER: Three!
PETER: Sorry, Olivia.
OLIVIA: [gasping, groaning in pain] I need to speak to Nina Sharp!

2x08 August

Scene 4

PETER: (walks to kitchen) Walter! We have company.
WALTER: Oh, hello, Agent Dunham.
OLIVIA: Walter, hey. (blender stops) I need you to tell me what you know about the man we call "the Observer." You once referred to him as your friend. And it seems that he may have kidnapped a woman.
WALTER: They call it "the strawberry supreme."
PETER: His favorite ice cream store shut down. He made me wait in line with him for four hours yesterday. Just so he could have one last milkshake.
WALTER: They have a secret ingredient. (loading the blender with more ingredients) It's -- It's mundane but it's-- oh, it's sublime. And I am trying to stimulate my olfactory and gustatory senses to try to recreate it.
OLIVIA: Walter? Can you come with me?

2x10 Grey Matters

Scene 5

THOMAS NEWTON: One minute, forty-five seconds. Come on Olivia.
PETER: (on phone) Olivia, please, you’ve got to get back here. I need your help.
THOMAS NEWTON: Make your choice -- me or Walter Bishop.
OLIVIA: Go to hell. (throws him her phone, runs back inside to Peter. to Peter) Give me your phone! (on Phone to Newton) Okay, you son of a bitch.
THOMAS NEWTON: Do you have the medical kit?
OLIVIA: Got it. Okay, tell me how to do this.
THOMAS NEWTON: Blue... Yellow... Red.
OLIVIA: Okay. Blue, yellow, red. (injects Walter)
THOMAS NEWTON: And, Olivia, now I know how weak you are. (runs away, hangs-up)
WALTER: (gasps awake) Peter... I have a terrible headache.. and a sudden craving for chicken wings.

2x11 Johari Window

Scene 7

OLIVIA: (to Peter) God, how far away is the hotel? I'm exhausted.
PETER: I don't know. It's only supposed to be a couple more miles. (pointing to Walter) Though somebody's already decided to call it a night.
OLIVIA: Well, he's had a big day. You got him out of the house he's working a case. (Walter snores softly)
PETER: I understand why he's scared. But it just doesn't seem like he's able to snap out of it this time. It reminds me of how he was when we first got him out of St. Claire's. I'm worried that he's starting to go backwards.
OLIVIA: I think he's starting to appear no less normal than the rest of us. I ran into a guy from high school this morning. You should have seen the look in his eyes when I told him what I did.
PETER: Like chicks with guns turned him on?
OLIVIA: More like I was a freak. Like I had suddenly grown a third eye. (chuckles) You ever get the feeling that doing this job just makes you less and less normal?
PETER: Absolutely. (a vehicle going in the opposite direction suddenly crosses to their side of the road. car horn honks) Olivia! (tires screech, engine hissing, car leaves the road and stops in the woods) Olivia. (faint groaning, Olivia appears unconscious) Olivia! (Walter snores. Peter sees a truck stopping on the road, a man gets out with a shotgun and shoots in the direction of the car. Peter takes Olivia's gun and shoots back)
WALTER: Are we there yet, Peter?
PETER: Walter, get down! (a man is now behind the car and shoots again. Peter gets out of the car and shoots back. the man leaves in his truck)

2x12 What Lies Below

Scene 8

WALTER: (adminsters the antidote) You're going to be okay, Peter. Just rest, son. (later, after Peter revives) Son.
PETER: Thank you. All of you.
OLIVIA: You feeling better?
PETER: Olivia... I'm sorry.
OLIVIA: You weren't yourself.
PETER: It's lucky for me that you were. (Walter walks away distraught)

2x13 The Bishop Revival

Scene 9

WALTER: (driving up to the crime scene, distracted, chatty) I quite like weddings. Did I ever tell you about when your mother and I, God rest her soul, got married?
PETER: No, no, no. I think I missed that one. (jumps curb, hits trash bin) And try to stop driving with both feet. Walter, Walter! (stops)
WALTER: She was so beautiful, Peter. So beautiful in white. I won't deny I was never happier. I kept my tuxedo in the hope that one day I would have a son who would wear it. You could wear it on your wedding day. (walking from vehicle)
PETER: Yeah, you know, Walter? Tuxedo styles change.
WALTER: Oh, nonsense. Purple never goes out of style. And the day may come sooner than you think. Do you think she'll call me Dad?
PETER: Who?
PETER: My guess would be no. (approaching Olivia and Manning)
WALTER: Don't look at me like that. She's just what you need. Someone who can see right through you. Agent Dunham, don't you look lovely today? Doesn't she look lovely, Peter?
PETER: (flat, appeasing Walter) You look lovely, Agent Dunham.
WALTER: Doctor Walter Bishop. (shakes Manning's hand) How do you do?
OLIVIA: Lose a bet? (letting Walter drive the car)
PETER: It was either that or flying lessons.

Scene 10

PETER: (from a nearby counter) Walter, this is your sweater. Walter? (as his father starts choking) Walter! Oh, Walter.
OLIVIA: (knocks over the heated beaker to stop the attack against Walter) Get him out of here! We need some help downstairs! We need that oxygen, now!
WALTER: Oxygen...
PETER: Yeah. Breathe... Just breathe, Walter. Breathe. Breathe.
(Hoffman waits patiently in line with reporting wait staff at the Performing Arts Center)
OLIVIA: Walter, how are you feeling?
WALTER: You got me out just in time. (breathing normally) I'd like my sweater back.
PETER: We'll work on that, Walter.
OLIVIA: Walter, why did he go after you?
WALTER: I don't know. Perhaps he knew my father betrayed the Nazis.

2x14 Jacksonville

Scene 12

OLIVIA: Okay, so how do we stop it?
WALTER: That's the thing, Agent Dunham. We can't.
OLIVIA: Okay, then we need to evacuate the building. So how do we identify which building it's going to be?
WALTER: Well, the one thing that Belly and I learned from our experience is that when objects from the other universe cross to our side, they have an energy. Someone once described it as a glimmer. I believe that in the moments before the event when the fabric of the two universes is rubbing together, that the building on this side will begin to take on that glimmer.
PETER: So then we'd be able to see it?
WALTER: Well, unfortunately, no. It's not visible to the human eye.
PETER: Then how the hell are we going to find it, Walter?
WALTER: We can't, Peter! But you can, Agent Dunham.
OLIVIA: How can I see it?
WALTER: Because you saw it once before.

Scene 13

OLIVIA: Walter, when did I see things from the other side?
WALTER: Twenty-six years ago when you were a little girl. The Cortexiphan Trials. As I've said, the drug worked on perception. Of the thirty children that William Bell and I experimented on, you were the first with the ability to identify things from the other side. We gave you the ability.
PETER: Walter, you were conducting illegal drug trials on children. Don't make that sound like charity work.
OLIVIA: Was it me who described it as a glimmer? Well, I can't see it anymore.
WALTER: Because I believe you stopped wanting to. When you did, there were consequences, but I was able to elicit the ability once. I believe I may be able to do it again.
PETER: Don't be ridiculous. You're not experimenting on Olivia, and besides...
OLIVIA: ...Okay, I'll do it.
PETER: Olivia!
OLIVIA: We don't have time, so just tell me what it is I need to do.
WALTER: First, I need a plane. I need to go to Jacksonville to the lab where Belly and I first conducted the Cortexiphan Trials. It's a daycare center you attended as a child. I should be able to recreate the procedure there.
PETER: Walter, Jacksonville's a thousand miles away.
WALTER: It's a thousand sixteen to be exact, not counting the trip to the airport.
PETER: Look, Walter, I'm sure whatever you need, we can get it here.
WALTER: What I need is in Jacksonville! Jacksonville is where the process worked. If I am able to do it again, it has to be there.

Scene 14

OLIVIA: Is that Cortexiphan?
WALTER: Start the I.V. drip, please, and lift up.
PETER: You sure you want to do this?
WALTER: Oh, wait! Right arm. No, left arm, left arm. When you're under, the drugs will generate an obstacle. I can't tell you what it will be. It will be uniquely yours. Do you understand?
OLIVIA: I think so.
WALTER: It will make more sense when you're under. The point is this. That facing that obstacle will elevate your emotional state. Much as running on a treadmill will elevate your heartbeat. And then when I've got you to the proper level, well, then I'll pull you out, okay?
OLIVIA: I am singing in the rain.
WALTER: Oh. The drugs are working fast. Perhaps it was the right arm.
PETER: What?
WALTER: She'll be fine, Peter. Peter... would you turn that around? Thank you. Olivia, I want you to open your eyes. Olivia, can you hear me? If you can hear me, open your eyes. Where are you?
OLIVIA: I'm in a forest. I can see very tall trees.
WALTER: That's good. That's good, Olivia. Theta rhythms are normal. Stable neocortex active. It's working.
OLIVIA: There's someone else here.
PETER: Is she alright?
WALTER: No, but she's not supposed to be. In my bag, Peter.
PETER: Yeah?
WALTER: The pretzels.
PETER: Pretzels.

Scene 15

PETER: Hey.
OLIVIA: Hi.
PETER: Come on in. I know a great place. It's just a couple blocks away. I thought we'd walk.
PETER: I'll go get my coat.
WALTER: Olivia. Please don't tell him.

2x16 Olivia. In The Lab. With The Revolver.

Scene 16

OLIVIA: ...killing Cortexiphan kids? I don't know. I think we should wake up Walter.
PETER: That won't be necessary.
WALTER: (as the duo joins him in his kitchen) Agent Dunham. Peter. Is it morning already?
PETER: Oh, no. No, no. It's still the middle of the night.
OLIVIA: Walter, what is that smell?
WALTER: It's taffy. I'm making it for Peter.
PETER: I think she was probably referring to your other project.
OLIVIA: (as she scans a pizza-like object in the oven) Is that the killer's handprint?
WALTER: (candidly) I think we're close to getting a fingerprint. The papillary ridges on the forefingers are quite clear now. Once it's cooled a little, I should be able to run it through the scanner.

2x17 White Tulip

Scene 17

PETER: Noticed anything weird?
OLIVIA: Not yet, but give it ten minutes.
PETER: I was actually talking about Walter.
WALTER: (to agents already on the scene) Hello. I'm Doctor Walter Bishop.
PETER: He's been avoiding me all week. He didn't even look at me on the car ride over here. He's stopped eating. I got him a new box of Peak Freans. He hasn't even opened it.
OLIVIA: Well, did he say something?
PETER: No, all week it feels like he's been enveloped in this... sadness.
OLIVIA: I haven't noticed anything. (she continues ahead)

2x19 Brown Betty

Scene 18

FICTIONAL WALTER: Peter. Peter, please. I can change. I can fix the damage I've done. Please, give me another chance.
ELLA: (adding her ending to the tale) ...and Peter looked inside Walter's eyes and realized there was still goodness inside him. So Peter took his special heart, and with all his might, he split it in two. And the heart was so magical that it still worked. And together, they made goodness, and lived happily ever after. The End. (as Olivia returns to the lab) Aunt Liv! We had so much fun.

Old 08-13-2012, 11:18 PM
Total Fan

Old 08-14-2012, 09:46 AM
Master Fan