Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-10-2013, 01:10 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the Continuum promo! I'm excited to see this story continue. Sofia I totally feel ya on the waiting part. I liked I could watch all 10 eps at the same time.

What about the promo reminded you of Olivia? The part about Kiera being trapped somewhere?
Icon: JAFpunk59
Old 04-10-2013, 03:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It was incredible to be able to do it, Amy. But it's also nice to speculate between episodes.

Yes. She's being injected and she's locked up somewhere and she wants out.
Old 04-11-2013, 04:46 PM
Absolute Fan

Hi Everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiab (View Post)
^ I still haven't watched last night's episode.

Maybe you're right, but I really thought that he likes his brother's wife. Did I miss something, or did they tell how the wife saved Ragnar's life like she said in one of the episodes?

There must be a reason why I only remember him, right?

I know that actor, he was on ER. Are you enjoying the show? I may have a look when some of the shows I'm following end for the season.

Have you watched anymore of Vikings? A lot has happened in the past couple eps.

The brother does like Ragnar's wife but he's so unpredictable that it's hard to tell if it's real or not. He definitely covets everything Ragnar has.

Red Widow: The show's good and I really like the main female character. She's like Olivia and Keira - very self sufficient LOL. I'm very interested in what's going to happen between her and Nicolae. She hates him but he's starting to fall for her. BUT the show has bad ratings which is making me very sad. I hope it doesn't get cancelled.

♥ Please, you couldn't handle it...Perhaps you're the one who couldn't handle it ♥
~ Mary ~ Icon
Old 04-13-2013, 02:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi Mary

Yes, I think I have watched all episodes. Ragnar is now in charge. I wasn't expecting that. They're so barbaric

Does Ragnar's brother now want to marry the ex-leader's wife? Does he have a plan? He seems to be loyal to Ragnar, but I feel he can't be trusted.

I will definitely take a look at it when the shows I'm watching end for the season. If it gets cancelled, I hope there's some sort of resolution. I hate it when it doesn't happen.
Old 04-14-2013, 02:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
It was incredible to be able to do it, Amy. But it's also nice to speculate between episodes.

Yes. She's being injected and she's locked up somewhere and she wants out.
That's because we could speculate at our own pace. I could watch 2-3 eps in a row then take a break, speculate, and then find out what happens by watching the next eps the day after.

I see. Let's hope Kiera didn't get accidentally transported to an AU.

Hi Mary!!!!!
Old 04-15-2013, 10:47 PM
Absolute Fan

Amy, are you going to be watching TVD live this week? You may need to hold my hand during the Stelena dance at prom

Quote:
Hi Mary

Yes, I think I have watched all episodes. Ragnar is now in charge. I wasn't expecting that. They're so barbaric

Does Ragnar's brother now want to marry the ex-leader's wife? Does he have a plan? He seems to be loyal to Ragnar, but I feel he can't be trusted.

I will definitely take a look at it when the shows I'm watching end for the season. If it gets cancelled, I hope there's some sort of resolution. I hate it when it doesn't happen.
I was surprised by that too! I'm going to miss Gabriel and his death stares

Rollo (the brother) confuses me. I thought he was interested in the ex-earl's daughter and now he wants to marry the mother?? He pledges his loyalty to Ragnar but is conspiring to be earl?

The monk doesn't really seem to be doing much of anything lately. He doesn't challenge any of their beliefs.

Are you watching GOT this season?

♥ Please, you couldn't handle it...Perhaps you're the one who couldn't handle it ♥
~ Mary ~ Icon
Old 04-16-2013, 04:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

There's something about Rollo for sure. He's too ambiguous. I thought he was interested in the daughter too, but maybe for whatever plans he has, the mother will be more suitable

Yes, the priest is in the background now, but I've seen some promo pictures for the show at some event and the actor was there with Ragnar and the wife. I think they have a purpose for him. Maybe now that they're going back to England. I haven't seen last night's episode yet, so maybe something happened.

I haven't started GOT yet. It's kind of hard to keep up with so many shows
Old 04-17-2013, 07:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emsea (View Post)
Amy, are you going to be watching TVD live this week? You may need to hold my hand during the Stelena dance at prom
After reading all the spoilers I want to watch live. As long as I have you to rant with when things go bad I'm good. We can brave the TVD prom together.
Old 04-18-2013, 01:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Look, Kiera is wearing her suit and everyone can see it. Is in in 20170 or 2013?

SHOOT: Rachel Nichols & 250 Protester/Police Extras Film CONTINUUM in Gastown’s Blood Alley | yvrshoots
Old 04-18-2013, 01:45 PM
Absolute Fan

Amy, have you seen this promo for The Originals ep? LOL @ Klaus having to become king of NO.

Quote:
There's something about Rollo for sure. He's too ambiguous. I thought he was interested in the daughter too, but maybe for whatever plans he has, the mother will be more suitable

Yes, the priest is in the background now, but I've seen some promo pictures for the show at some event and the actor was there with Ragnar and the wife. I think they have a purpose for him. Maybe now that they're going back to England. I haven't seen last night's episode yet, so maybe something happened.

I haven't started GOT yet. It's kind of hard to keep up with so many shows
Sofia, I think I'm giving the Vikings up. I don't know if you saw the last episode but I realized after watching it how much of a lack of character development was happening. The glorification of Vikings is starting to get on my nerves There is no balance - which is what I was hoping the monk would bring but after seeing the promo for the next episode, it looks like the monk has become useless too. Grrrr...and it's been given a second season.

~ Mary ~ Icon
Old 04-18-2013, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the pic

The Good Wife:

I'm really liking the show, but I'm not understanding the hole thing like the whole firm, and Alicia wasn't a partner? And who's the four that are leaving? Other than that the cases are interesting. And Alicia is still in love with Will, right?

The Americans:

Things are getting very dark there, I really liked Gregory Amador not so much but he obviously didn't had to die. At first I thought the russian would do something to Phillip but gladly nothing happened. Let me know when you watch the new episode. The show is almost over.

The Following:

I still have 2 episodes to watch. Things don't look good for Ryan, I'm glad that the FBI girl is trying to help him and I really hope Claire doesn't end up with Joe again. Why does Joe wanted those videos of Ryan and his Ex-Girlfriend? I would say creepy but the guy is crazy.

I still haven't watched the finale of Penn I think that's all the shows we have in common.
Old 04-19-2013, 02:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emsea (View Post)

Sofia, I think I'm giving the Vikings up. I don't know if you saw the last episode but I realized after watching it how much of a lack of character development was happening. The glorification of Vikings is starting to get on my nerves There is no balance - which is what I was hoping the monk would bring but after seeing the promo for the next episode, it looks like the monk has become useless too. Grrrr...and it's been given a second season.
Mary, I'm going to watch it tonight and I'll let you know tomorrow, but I'm sad to hear that. I too thought the monk could give the show some depth, as an opposing view or someone who would make Ragnar question things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by @l3jandra (View Post)
Thanks for the pic

The Good Wife:

I'm really liking the show, but I'm not understanding the hole thing like the whole firm, and Alicia wasn't a partner? And who's the four that are leaving? Other than that the cases are interesting. And Alicia is still in love with Will, right?

The Americans:

Things are getting very dark there, I really liked Gregory Amador not so much but he obviously didn't had to die. At first I thought the russian would do something to Phillip but gladly nothing happened. Let me know when you watch the new episode. The show is almost over.

The Following:

I still have 2 episodes to watch. Things don't look good for Ryan, I'm glad that the FBI girl is trying to help him and I really hope Claire doesn't end up with Joe again. Why does Joe wanted those videos of Ryan and his Ex-Girlfriend? I would say creepy but the guy is crazy.

I still haven't watched the finale of Penn I think that's all the shows we have in common.
No, Alicia only became a partner some episodes ago, she was an associate. And the four are not important characters, only Cary is. They were hoping to become associates too, but we rarely see them. They mention those four to make more impact because Cary wants to leave and is taking people with him.

And yes, there are amazing cases, really unusual. And I hope you get to know my favorite guest star, Carrie Preston, who play Elsbeth Tascioni. She's the definition of unconventional

I really like Gregory too. But now I think with that move from Elizabeth, they'll end up being caught. However if they're caught, the show would end I think Elizabeth is out of control, if this was real she would be sent back to Moscow. And what's her deal with the older lady?

Let me know when you watch the latest The Following episode.

Well, that will be the last episode of Penn you will see
Old 04-20-2013, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Cary is one of the four?! I don't know why I thought he's character wasn't really important Why is she a partner now? It's better to be an associate, right? Do you think Alicia would go with him?

I know, the cases are the main thing that keep me watching Does she learns how to use the computer in the future? She speaks the truth.

She should've kill him. Now they know it's a couple. They can't get caught, they have another season She is! I would say both of them, they've been making a lot of mistakes lately And Elizabeth wanted Phillip back and now he has an apartment,they just can't be together! She doesn't like her! It's like Elizabeth wants to hit her every time she sees her I don't trust the old lady.

I saw it last night, now I want to know what's next. A lot of things happened in one episode! Joe's right hand is dead, Joey is with Ryan and his wife tried to kill him and now he's going to kill her, that episode went by really fast I couldn't believe what Claire was doing when she went to tell Joe she could love him again. Great episode.
Old 04-20-2013, 01:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Cary is not a main, main character. He started the show at Lockard & Gardner, but later he goes to work for the state attorney's office. He worked with Peter. He's back at LG.

Yes, the partners decide and vote; and of course, they earn more. She became a partner this season. Cary and the other fourth year associates wanted too, but only Alicia was chosen. That's why Cary wants out.

I think that will be one of the possible season ending cliffhangers, will Alicia leave?

Probably She's unique! Sometimes she says things that we think have nothing to do with the cases or the conversations, but then she proves how brilliant she is.

The Americans: Yes, there's another season, and I can't see a season with them locked up somewhere. But probably the season finale will have them in some desperate situation.

It would be too easy if they got together. But Elizabeth went there with that in mind.

I wouldn't trust her either

The Following: yes, a lot happened and now I have no idea what's next. I don't think Claire will die though. I wasn't expecting her to stab Joe, but I was very disappointed if she meant what she told him.
Old 04-23-2013, 03:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

New Thread

Last edited by @l3jandra; 04-23-2013 at 03:43 PM