View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 02:14 PM
sofiab
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emsea (View Post)

Sofia, I think I'm giving the Vikings up. I don't know if you saw the last episode but I realized after watching it how much of a lack of character development was happening. The glorification of Vikings is starting to get on my nerves There is no balance - which is what I was hoping the monk would bring but after seeing the promo for the next episode, it looks like the monk has become useless too. Grrrr...and it's been given a second season.
Mary, I'm going to watch it tonight and I'll let you know tomorrow, but I'm sad to hear that. I too thought the monk could give the show some depth, as an opposing view or someone who would make Ragnar question things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by @l3jandra (View Post)
Thanks for the pic

The Good Wife:

I'm really liking the show, but I'm not understanding the hole thing like the whole firm, and Alicia wasn't a partner? And who's the four that are leaving? Other than that the cases are interesting. And Alicia is still in love with Will, right?

The Americans:

Things are getting very dark there, I really liked Gregory Amador not so much but he obviously didn't had to die. At first I thought the russian would do something to Phillip but gladly nothing happened. Let me know when you watch the new episode. The show is almost over.

The Following:

I still have 2 episodes to watch. Things don't look good for Ryan, I'm glad that the FBI girl is trying to help him and I really hope Claire doesn't end up with Joe again. Why does Joe wanted those videos of Ryan and his Ex-Girlfriend? I would say creepy but the guy is crazy.

I still haven't watched the finale of Penn I think that's all the shows we have in common.
No, Alicia only became a partner some episodes ago, she was an associate. And the four are not important characters, only Cary is. They were hoping to become associates too, but we rarely see them. They mention those four to make more impact because Cary wants to leave and is taking people with him.

And yes, there are amazing cases, really unusual. And I hope you get to know my favorite guest star, Carrie Preston, who play Elsbeth Tascioni. She's the definition of unconventional

I really like Gregory too. But now I think with that move from Elizabeth, they'll end up being caught. However if they're caught, the show would end I think Elizabeth is out of control, if this was real she would be sent back to Moscow. And what's her deal with the older lady?

Let me know when you watch the latest The Following episode.

Well, that will be the last episode of Penn you will see