Old 02-01-2011, 05:27 PM
Master Fan

wow what a beautiful pic
love the shoes.

Jack&Kate | Mulder&Scully | Christian&Ana
Hook&Emma | Booth&Brennan | Fitz&Olivia
Old 02-02-2011, 08:25 AM
Absolute Fan

I love her shoes too. Love the contrast of the red chair and her black outfit.

So I hope we get an Olivia/Sam scene soon. She really needs to talk to someone about what happened to her 'over there'. She seems to be coping a little too well for me.

♥ Please, you couldn't handle it...Perhaps you're the one who couldn't handle it ♥
~ Mary ~ Icon
Old 02-02-2011, 04:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emsea (View Post)
So I hope we get an Olivia/Sam scene soon. She really needs to talk to someone about what happened to her 'over there'. She seems to be coping a little too well for me.
It doesn't look natural that she wouldn't talk about it with anyone. She had to debrief Broyles, but we don't know if she gave him all the details. She's a strong person but what happened over there was too traumatic.

I hope we get pictures form this event.

Quote:
WGA sets presenter list for Saturday's awards

The Writers Guild of America West has set its presenter list for Saturday's awards show at the Renaissance Hollywood Hotel.
Presenters include Mitch Albom, Hank Azaria, Mark Boal, Kathryn Bigelow, Morgan Spurlock, Jeremy Chilnick, Greg Daniels, Amy Poehler, Catherine O'Hara, Martin Short, Anna Torv, J.J. Abrams, Al Jean, Dan Castellaneta, Mayim Bialik, Don Reo, Eileen Fulton and Christopher Goutman.

Amy Pascal, Scott Rudin and Steven Spielberg will present the Laurel Award for Screen to Steven Zaillian; Candice Bergen and Michael Patrick King will present the Paddy Chayefsky Laurel Award for Television to Diane English; Allan Burns and Neal Baer will present the Valentine Davies Award to Seth Freeman and Susannah Grant (Erin Brockovich) for their entertainment industry and community service.

"Modern Family" stars Jesse Tyler Ferguson and Eric Stonestreet will co-host.
WGA sets presenter list for Saturday's awards - Entertainment News, Award Central, Media - Variety
Old 02-04-2011, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm not added here either . Add, please?
Old 02-05-2011, 01:01 PM
Master Fan

http://killerqueen-.tumblr.com/

So cute .

http://vetica.tumblr.com/

http://dlsimply-mira.tumblr.com/
Rupert hardly speaks. You're lucky to get anything out of him these days, he just has a wicked sense of humor and he's very eccentric and very unique in the way that he does things. He's like a big kid. I feel like he'll never grow up, which I love.
Old 02-05-2011, 04:03 PM
Elite Fan

I have to admit early on in the show's run I wasn't exactly wowed by Anna or Olivia, but she has been blowing me away this season. Her portrayal of the 2 different Olivias has been fantastic and I am very much looking forward to seeing how Olivia's story will develop from here on in. Add me please!
Old 02-05-2011, 04:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Flave and Alex, you're both added

I don’t know quite well how to articulate my thoughts regarding Olivia. I feel like she’s all over the place with her emotions, but that’s expected and it’s a good thing: 1) because she’s been accused of not showing them in the past and that was one of the reasons Peter “didn’t know”, 2) because there’s no way she would put the Alt-Livia fallout behind her just like that. What bothers me the most is the inferiority complex that she developing thinking that Alt is a better version of her. They’re different and each has strong and weak points, but no way Alt is better than Olivia. I would be very upset if the show was telling us that smiling more, putting on a dress or lipstick and being care free makes one person better than the other.

Olivia doesn’t know the ground she walks anymore. She feels awkward, insecure and we feel that watching her. I think that conversation with Peter in the middle of the crime scene was at the same time so inappropriate and appropriate for her because it shows her state of mind and has her dealing with her feelings, processing instead of hiding them and put on a mask.

Where will she go from here? Will she still think that she can “make it” with Peter? I don’t want Olivia to feel that she has to become a version of her Alt self for Peter to like her. She’s strong, smart, focused and if she feels she wants some changes for her, they have to be because of her and not Peter. If Peter is going to get involved with Alt, so yes, Olivia should find some comfort with someone too; not for spite, but because she also deserves the warmth of an embrace, of a comforting touch. And in between there’s a promise to a friend to try to save two universes. This has been a very rough journey for Olivia since day one and there’s no end in sight.
Old 02-05-2011, 06:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

She is such a mess she needs to talk to someone... I liked that Nina talked to her but Nina has her own agenda I think.
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 02-06-2011, 04:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
JJ Abrams and Anna Torv on stage at the 2011 Writers Guild Awards at Renaissance Hollywood Hotel on February 5, 2011 in Hollywood, California.

Quote:
Anna Torv in Chagoury Couture at the 2011 Writers Guild Awards

The ‘Fringe’ star attended the 2011 Writers Guild Awards and rocked a stretch satin short dress with lace long sleeves by Chagoury Couture from the designer’s Fall 2010 collection. The soft-spoken beauty finished the look with Christian Louboutin pumps.
Anna Torv in Chagoury Couture at the 2011 Writers Guild Awards | The Fashion Patrol

Old 02-06-2011, 06:09 AM
Elite Fan

She looks great. Thanks for sharing the photos.
Old 02-06-2011, 10:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by galesgirl645 (View Post)
She is such a mess she needs to talk to someone... I liked that Nina talked to her but Nina has her own agenda I think.
Nina totally as an agenda, and i think she should confide in Astrid. We need more Olivia/Astrid bonding imo.
Rupert hardly speaks. You're lucky to get anything out of him these days, he just has a wicked sense of humor and he's very eccentric and very unique in the way that he does things. He's like a big kid. I feel like he'll never grow up, which I love.
Old 02-06-2011, 11:52 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
What bothers me the most is the inferiority complex that she developing thinking that Alt is a better version of her. They’re different and each has strong and weak points, but no way Alt is better than Olivia. I would be very upset if the show was telling us that smiling more, putting on a dress or lipstick and being care free makes one person better than the other.
Me too. It's really sad to see her like that. Now, I do get the "Bolivia has a better life than Olivia" angle because she does have a gorgeous boyfriend, real friends and generally a more carefree existence, but that doesn't make her a better person. It only makes her a more fortunate one IMO.
Old 02-06-2011, 09:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

She's so adorable in that video with her accent and everything

"Oh, gee whiz"

Last edited by sanna_o75; 02-06-2011 at 09:30 PM
Old 02-07-2011, 05:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Another video from last Saturday.