Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-09-2014, 11:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

More awkwardness - but I'm confused - how is Peter not Walternate's son? He's not Walter's son, is he?

~Heidi
Old 08-09-2014, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
More awkwardness - but I'm confused - how is Peter not Walternate's son? He's not Walter's son, is he?
Remember, it's the new timeline where Peter never existed because he died as a child in both Universes. Just like |Fauxlivia never had Peter's baby, etc.

icon credit: crash landing
Old 08-09-2014, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJH85 (View Post)
Remember, it's the new timeline where Peter never existed because he died as a child in both Universes. Just like |Fauxlivia never had Peter's baby, etc.
Gah! I cannot keep this stuff straight. So he somehow popped up from a timeline or universe that never actually existed. Talk about paranormal.

~Heidi
Old 08-09-2014, 11:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
Gah! I cannot keep this stuff straight. So he somehow popped up from a timeline or universe that never actually existed. Talk about paranormal.
Talk about a Fringe Event.

I am happy to chat back and forth about this whole Peter thing if you want to get more clarification.

Old 08-09-2014, 11:32 AM
Elite Fan

At this time Peter thinks he is in a different place and his family as he knows them are still out there somewhere.

It's great that Walternate trusts Peter to help him convince the other side that he is not their enemy. Walternate is better with Peter than anyone on this side.

Poor Lincoln shut in a broom closet. Lets hope Peter doesn't leave him there.

David Robert Jones!

September and Olivia.
Old 08-09-2014, 11:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm definitely going to have to rewatch the rewatch. Both episodes were a bit hard to follow - plus I was preoccupied with computer issues.

I did love all the interaction with the two Lincolns in these episodes. He's a pretty cool character - in both universes.

~Heidi
Old 08-09-2014, 11:41 AM
Elite Fan

I have watched these episodes a bunch of times and still see new things every time I see them. That was one of my favourite episodes as a lot happened both in action and moving the storyline forward. The Nissan advert in the middle made me laugh. I wonder how many times they had to shoot that scene.
Old 08-09-2014, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, we like Lincoln.

If you have any more questions about the timeline stuff, just ask away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWS53 (View Post)
The Nissan advert in the middle made me laugh. I wonder how many times they had to shoot that scene.
I don't even think I know what the Nissan advert is that you are referring to.

Old 08-09-2014, 11:52 AM
Elite Fan

When Peter and Olivia are in the Nissan Leaf going to New York to the Orphium theatre they discuss the range of the vehicle and how much battery power is available.
Old 08-09-2014, 11:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
When Peter and Olivia are in the Nissan Leaf going to New York to the Orphium theatre they discuss the range of the vehicle and how much battery power is available.
They do that on Bones a lot, too. Bones drives a Toyota Prius and everytime they are in it, she points out some feature of the vehicle. I always wonder what the actors must think when they see that stuff in the script? Of course, I guess it helps pay the bills so....

~Heidi
Old 08-09-2014, 12:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Okay, I get it now.

Old 08-09-2014, 12:07 PM
Elite Fan

Last season it was Ford and of course the KFC advert as Walter described when he discovered the last of the ingredients. The Focus advert in the finale was great. I have that make of car but it hasn't got that feature on it. Product placement is important in a lot of expensive shows and I would rather have it than not have the show.

I also noticed the Bishops house in the alt-verse is better than the Bishop house in this 'verse. That kitchen looked like it was never used.
Old 08-09-2014, 12:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Last season it was Ford and of course the KFC advert as Walter described when he discovered the last of the ingredients. The Focus advert in the finale was great. I have that make of car but it hasn't got that feature on it. Product placement is important in a lot of expensive shows and I would rather have it than not have the show.

I also noticed the Bishops house in the alt-verse is better than the Bishop house in this 'verse. That kitchen looked like it was never used.
Edit: I suppose Elizabeth didn't have anyone to make bacon for.

sorry for the double post thought it would edit the last one. I said I was a bit computer illiterate.

Last edited by LWS53; 08-09-2014 at 12:12 PM Reason: correcting mistake