Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-24-2010, 12:55 PM
Obsessed Fan

Yeah, I think we need to wait and see more of Alt-Livia next week before we all start judging the team for not noticing straight away. Alt-Livia is obviously following a plan, no doubt research is a part of that plan. There are dozens of excuses she could give for being a bit "off" - being in love, being Over There changed her perspective etc. We don't know what she's said to Peter or anything, yet. Next week will reveal a lot more I'm sure.
Old 09-24-2010, 01:01 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by [løst15] (View Post)
They're recall me a couple Peeta&Katniss.
YES, THIS! I'm sorry, I get overly excited when someone mentions THG which is my current obsession *points to icon.* The way they've distorted her memories like that. Very similar indeed.

I think this season will break my heart, but I'm really looking forward to the storytelling and how it'll go from here.
Old 09-24-2010, 01:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
It's going to be such a horrible moment when Olivia finally comes back and realize Peter had a relationship with the other one
And on the flip side, Peter is going to be heartbroken just as much as Olivia is knowing Altolivia is not his Olivia. I don't understand why Peter's side is never mentioned. Its always about Olivia. Peter is not the bad guy here, he is not the reason this is happening. People need to put all their anger out on the man who started it all, Walternate. He was the one who switched the Olivias and had AltOlivia spy on Peter for whatever reason. If he doesn't notice the differences, its not a bash on Olivia or that he doesn't care about Olivia. He is a bad place right now and he is very distracted.

Peter was already betrayed once and Peter will have to make a choice. Its just as hard on him.
Old 09-24-2010, 01:20 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by killed the lights (View Post)
UMM AGREED. I heart that episode to pieces, I can watch over and over.

NORA -- your icon/sig combo is GOGREOUS <3
thanks bb just saw this! MAN THE EP WAS AWESOMEEEE!!

but my heart breaks for these two.
Simply put -- It's good-bye."
The End's Script
Shephard & Austen
Old 09-24-2010, 01:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by menz815 (View Post)
because honestly at first I was like Olivia is too badass to forget who she is and have that memory transfer stuff work! so when I realized it was working I was about to have a panic attack.
LOL that was exactly my reaction!
I was like no, no.. no! NOOOOOOOOO THE DRUGS CANT BE WORKING!!

I'm still hopeful she is faking. Cause she is THAT good. *yes I like denial land*

btw, I think Olivia will realize soon that they left with the wrong Olivia, no?
Maybe she will hear something and figure it out.
She is gonna freak out knowing AltLivia is there with her Peter.
Dude this is crazy. Fringe I love you
Old 09-24-2010, 01:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chase the memories (View Post)
YES, THIS! I'm sorry, I get overly excited when someone mentions THG which is my current obsession *points to icon.* The way they've distorted her memories like that. Very similar indeed.

I think this season will break my heart, but I'm really looking forward to the storytelling and how it'll go from here.

Did you read the book oh god it's so good that find someone to talk about Peeta&Katniss I hope the end will be similar too but actually I just don't want to see P/O marriage I don't know why

It already broke my heart
Old 09-24-2010, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OH-MY-GOD. *¨cries in a corner¨*
Old 09-24-2010, 03:36 PM
Elite Fan

GAHH THE SNEAK PEEK This storyline will LITERALLY be the death of me. Because part of me gets exited and part of me is like ****KKKK lol. But POOR PETER SRSLY. He just looks so happy and so in love. I CAN'T. I can't wait to see this storyline unfold though, and how everyone will be left when its over, and how they will find their way back. it's going to be a lonnnggg journey, for sure.
Old 09-24-2010, 04:14 PM
Master Fan

Peeeeeeeeter the sneak peek
Old 09-24-2010, 04:43 PM
Master Fan

whoever said they were like Peeta/Katniss, omg you are so right and I didn't even put two and two together there! this show will break me but I love it.
is make you lonely and corrupt?
Old 09-24-2010, 04:46 PM
New Fan

I'm new to this board, so excuse me if this has already been discussed, but do you think there is any chance that Altlivia will develop feelings for Peter? She seems pretty cold, but living Olivia's life with the people that she loved could cause her to have second thoughts about destroying them.

I really loved the premiere, and my heart broke for Olivia. I really hope Peter figures things out sooner rather than later!
Old 09-24-2010, 04:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
There are dozens of excuses she could give for being a bit "off" - being in love, being Over There changed her perspective etc
What about 2 years of memories with Peter? What's going to be her excuse? He's bound to notice this kind of thing.

Quote:
And on the flip side, Peter is going to be heartbroken just as much as Olivia is knowing Altolivia is not his Olivia. I don't understand why Peter's side is never mentioned. Its always about Olivia. Peter is not the bad guy here, he is not the reason this is happening. People need to put all their anger out on the man who started it all, Walternate. He was the one who switched the Olivias and had AltOlivia spy on Peter for whatever reason. If he doesn't notice the differences, its not a bash on Olivia or that he doesn't care about Olivia. He is a bad place right now and he is very distracted.
Frankly, I couldn't give a rat's ass about Peter's side. It's not even my point. I never said he was at fault for what happened, or that being betrayed by Walter should be forgotten. My point is: he's dating a woman that is NOTHING like Olivia. He noticed small differentes the moment he first saw the fake. They have always made a point of saying how he's such a genius, so said genius should be able to tell apart two very different people specially one he's known for TWO YEARS. If he's heartbroken for being fooled for too long he'll be the only one to blame.

Besides, I think it's much more interesting if he's faking it all to find a way to get Olivia instead of playing love bird as if nothing is wrong (besides the usual).

Quote:
but do you think there is any chance that Altlivia will develop feelings for Peter?
I think it'd be so angsty and interesting if she did. Even tho she seemed to be in love with her Over There boyfriend, it'd be easy to fall for Peter. I'd love it if she told Olivia how she's luck to have him.
Old 09-24-2010, 05:31 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by [løst15] (View Post)
Did you read the book oh god it's so good that find someone to talk about Peeta&Katniss I hope the end will be similar too but actually I just don't want to see P/O marriage I don't know why

It already broke my heart
Yes, I adore the series. It's so good! I've actually found lots of people to talk about it with on Tumblr, so it's been nice. TEAM PEETA!

I'm really excited for the rest of the season though. I can't wait to see it all unfold.
Old 09-24-2010, 05:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chase the memories (View Post)
Yes, I adore the series. It's so good! I've actually found lots of people to talk about it with on Tumblr, so it's been nice. TEAM PEETA!

I'm really excited for the rest of the season though. I can't wait to see it all unfold.
FCK YEAH TEAM PEETA!! hey, it even sounds like Peter. it's almost perfect.

I'm so beyond excited for this season now, I can't hardly wait for the next episode.
is make you lonely and corrupt?
Old 09-24-2010, 06:22 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
What about 2 years of memories with Peter? What's going to be her excuse? He's bound to notice this kind of thing.
We haven't even seen any of how Alt-Livia is fooling them yet - what if, given Over There's memory technology - she's got an advantage and does indeed know enough about Olivia to get by? She may not have her memories, but we know she can commincate with Over There, perhaps in their experimentation and/or interrogation of Olivia they gained enough knowledge to pass on to Alt-Livia that she can essentially "fake" that she has those memories. We just don't know yet.

Quote:
Frankly, I couldn't give a rat's ass about Peter's side. It's not even my point. I never said he was at fault for what happened, or that being betrayed by Walter should be forgotten.
It is heartbreaking for me, as a fan of the show and the characters, that so much hate and blame is being flung at Peter when we haven't even seen how the storyline played out yet.

Can't we wait and watch a couple more episodes before assigning Peter to the wolves? And if you ship P/O together, won't that be hard to do if you essentially hate one half of the pairing?

I love both Peter and Olivia, they're both going to go through so much this season, both going to experience heartbreak and pain and angst. I don't understand why - in many fandoms - there always seems to be a running chart in shipping discussions of who hurt who more, or who went through more pain etc.

Quote:
My point is: he's dating a woman that is NOTHING like Olivia. He noticed small differentes the moment he first saw the fake. They have always made a point of saying how he's such a genius, so said genius should be able to tell apart two very different people specially one he's known for TWO YEARS. If he's heartbroken for being fooled for too long he'll be the only one to blame.
Again, we don't know for sure how it's going to play out. I have a feeling, just as we learn there are many differences between the two Olivia's, there are also a great deal of similarities. Maybe not immediately apparent from first glance, but I'd wager that we will indeed be learning of the similarities between Olivia and Alt-Livia just as much as the differences.

Quote:
Besides, I think it's much more interesting if he's faking it all to find a way to get Olivia instead of playing love bird as if nothing is wrong (besides the usual).
I mentioned this would be a cool twist a while ago... and I still think it would... but form what we know I get the feeling that's not the route their going down.