Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-07-2009, 08:28 PM
Master Fan

I think most of them tend to do their own thing most of the time. Most of them are not even from LA, so Im sure they spend there time with family and Friends. Also Micheal is engaged I think, so Im sure he prefers to mainly spend his time with her.

Seriously I hope she gradually grows out of the teenage/maskedman/slasher movies, its similar to Prom Night.

Hugo we so have to hang out with Jess
JESSICA-S.org - galerie

Hugo she knows Sean Faris, when are we planning our trip again, LOL
JESSICA-S.org - galerie
Old 02-07-2009, 08:35 PM
Master Fan

Yeah its true, Michael is probably with his fiance and no one has the energy to catch up to Jess anyways

Sometimes I'm surprised she even makes it to work

did she do a movie with Sean? I'm telling you she'll totally hook us up

We have to go soon before filming ends and she disappears into Vegas

I hope she grows out of those movies as well, actually 90210 is a good chance for her to show that she can do other genres and not just horror ones,

Old 02-07-2009, 08:37 PM
Loyal Fan

You know what I have been thinking of late

Whether there would be any chance that in some distant season Navid and Silver get together...

the ache of a love I once had. the love WE once had. i'm gonna keep waiting for you to come and send me those shivers. my one and only.
s/d ♥
Old 02-07-2009, 08:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by x.bridey (View Post)
You know what I have been thinking of late

Whether there would be any chance that in some distant season Navid and Silver get together...
We've been thinking about how they would go about doing hook ups between the main cast also,

but we couldn't figure out a way

it would destroy the Dixon/Navid friendship and any possibility of a Silver/Adrianna friendship and they had all of them declare their undying love to their significant others at this moment, so if it happens it would be very contrived

Old 02-07-2009, 08:46 PM
Master Fan

You'd see her w/ Ethan before that happens. I mean think about what that does to Dixon and Navid but if there was ever something like that...oh boy and I mean in the case of Dixon vs Navid.

"We're a badass team, remember?" - Ade
Old 02-07-2009, 08:48 PM
Master Fan

Seriously in her pics she always looks drunk yet could go on for the whole night, LOL.

I dont know bout a movie with Sean maybe they just know each other.

I think she likes horror movies, so thats why she tends to them, Im all for that just not cliche and comedy ones, LOL.

Navid and Silver, well you never know they do have similar interest, just as long it is developed properly, not only theirs but any other hook ups. Thats my only issue.
Old 02-07-2009, 08:49 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo (View Post)
We've been thinking about how they would go about doing hook ups between the main cast also,

but we couldn't figure out a way

it would destroy the Dixon/Navid friendship and any possibility of a Silver/Adrianna friendship and they had all of them declare their undying love to their significant others at this moment, so if it happens it would be very contrived
But then again....that makes GREAT tv!

the ache of a love I once had. the love WE once had. i'm gonna keep waiting for you to come and send me those shivers. my one and only.
s/d ♥
Old 02-07-2009, 09:00 PM
Master Fan

yeah, she does look like she can party all night and then go to work in the morning like nothing happened

yeah, she likes horror movies but she shouldn't over do it, any at least pick good ones

she probably met Sean at a party

The only problem is development, if its developed properly anything can happen

Quote:
But then again....that makes GREAT tv!
that's true

Old 02-07-2009, 09:04 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, Star, I found this vid and thought of you I couldnt stop laughing I love the slow mo. YouTube - 90210 Naomi Bitch Slaps Ethan 1X02 The Jet Set

Yeah, it would be good drama if they decide to go there. They will have many sls, if they do go there hopefully it will be good, cause I dont want to be bored like with the triangle we had.
Old 02-07-2009, 09:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yeah, it would be good drama if they decide to go there. They will have many sls, if they do go there hopefully it will be good, cause I dont want to be bored like another triangle we had.
if they decide to go there, I really hope its developed properly without it being OOC for anyone and if there is going to be a triangle (which I would hate but still) hopefully its not as lame as the triangle we had so far

anyways, gotta go

see you guys later

Old 02-07-2009, 09:09 PM
Master Fan

See ya Hugo. Im out too. Later guys
Old 02-07-2009, 09:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturbia (View Post)
Yeah, Star, I found this vid and thought of you I couldnt stop laughing I love the slow mo. YouTube - 90210 Naomi Bitch Slaps Ethan 1X02 The Jet Set

Yeah, it would be good drama if they decide to go there. They will have many sls, if they do go there hopefully it will be good, cause I dont want to be bored like with the triangle we had.
LOL

Old 02-07-2009, 09:11 PM
Master Fan

Before I go, I knew you would love it Star, LOL.
Old 02-07-2009, 09:12 PM
Master Fan

Oh I did. Trust me I did.

Old 02-07-2009, 09:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

When Navid was with Adrianna, he was all about protecting Adrianna's honor, he's also kind of sappy, sorting jelly beans. I wonder if Silver would go for that kind of guy.