Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-07-2009, 07:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
AL is always photographed coming out of a party, Shenea is defiantly a party animal cause she hangs with Jess and Brittany.
True, AL needs to go partying with the girls more though, and poor Shenea, I think Jess & Brittany turned her into a party animal

Quote:
Im hoping some of them will get a chance to do a movie when they finish season1.
I hope so as well, I didn't hear anything yet except AL's audition and Jess's rumored horror movie,

it will be good for them to play other characters and if they actually work on a project we might actually get some pics during summer otherwise I'm afraid Jess & Brittany will take Shanea and disappear into the bars of Vegas

Old 02-07-2009, 07:05 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I have not seen AL out with the girls really, we probably dont have any pictures of them.

LOL, more drunken pictures.
90210 has helped them get more publicity so they will probable get more movies.
Old 02-07-2009, 07:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yeah, I have not seen AL out with the girls really, we probably dont have any pictures of them.
not even in the personal pics, so I think they don't hang out together,

Quote:
LOL, more drunken pictures.
See I'm torn, should they stay in LA and get jobs and work and we get pics from those or should they go to Vegas, get wasted and we get pics from those, its a true dilemma

Quote:
90210 has helped them get more publicity so they will probable get more movies.
I agree,
and they all have a fanbase right now that they didn't have before the show, so they should be getting auditions

Old 02-07-2009, 07:22 PM
Master Fan

I think AL likes to do her own thing most of the time.

I know, they can book jobs and then after they can party, so we get onset pictures as well as party pics, LOL.

Yeah, hopefully they get decent roles in decent movies.
Any word on the so called Jess movie.

BTW off topic but if you took a gap year what would you do.
Old 02-07-2009, 07:31 PM
Master Fan

Hugo, found this Jess is near the end Fansof90210-News, Spoilers, Rumors, Recaps, and More! its Valentine’s Day Love Tips From The Cast. Dustin is so silly, he is so funny.
Old 02-07-2009, 07:31 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I think so as well, AL just likes hanging out with her sisters

Quote:
I know, they can book jobs and then after they can party, so we get onset pictures as well as party pics, LOL.
ideal situation

I hope they get some decent roles as well, there is just the wiki entry about the movie so we don't know how reliable it is, none of Jess's fansites have posted it, neither has imdb, so I'm not sure about it, I would rather it be fake and she does something else

wow no idea,
probably go travel or something if that was possible
but knowing myself I'd probably be too lazy to get out of the house
what would you do?

Old 02-07-2009, 07:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturbia (View Post)
Hugo, found this Jess is near the end Fansof90210-News, Spoilers, Rumors, Recaps, and More! its Valentine’s Day Love Tips From The Cast. Dustin is so silly, he is so funny.
That was so hilarious, dustin is really funny

and I love the part where JLow says "get her chocolate" right after Jess says "Don't get her chocolate"

Old 02-07-2009, 07:37 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, she goes everywhere with her sisters, Im sure they are always on set with her. Thats what I would do probable drag my cuz everywhere,LOL.

If it is true maybe it will be a better horror movie. We will see LOL.

IDK, I asked cause Im actually deciding what to do before I go uni, I have to decide soon as I have to start properly planing it, IDK, travel maybe or try to find something related to my university degree. I was so excited but Im seriously lost.

What the heck was Micheal talking about, dont ask her out on a wednesday or whatever, but Dustin is so funny he has issues poor Jess,LOL.
I know JLow is like get chocolates, then Jess is like she may be allergic , LOL, think she meant get to know the person first instead of getting something she will not like.
Old 02-07-2009, 07:48 PM
Master Fan

But I want AL to hang out with the girls

Maybe it will be a better horror movie but still I really want to see her do other things

Do you know what your university degree is going to be about? Traveling sounds fun and like it would be an adventure but it might take a lot of planning,

I know people always wish they had time off but its actually harder to decide what to do with that time

I really didn't get what michael was saying, seriously !!!! Dustin was hilarious, he always finds the goofiest things to say

The Jessicas were hilarious, Jess probably meant you know don't be impersonal and stuff but because it was right after the other, it just sounds hilarious, you have one girl saying, "get chocolates" a second after that another girl is saying "don't do that" LOL

Old 02-07-2009, 07:58 PM
Master Fan

Seriously it seems like AL never hangs with the girls, maybe they just have not been able to catch them together.

Now, Im not so sure about the movie, if this is accurate this is the plot for Graduation, can we please stop with the typical teen highschool killer masked man movies, seriously.
''Felicity and her friends just graduated high school and are celebrateing this by hosting an all night alchol and drug taking party, during this party Felicity and her 8 best friends are faced with death when a mysterious masked murder begins to knock off all the guests at the party until theres only one gratuate left and the killer is revealed.''

I agree it is, especially as you have to decide where you want to go, what you want to do, how much money do you have, Urgh.
Im interested in Archeology and Photography, I think I may try and see if I can do something in both somewhere.
Old 02-07-2009, 08:06 PM
Master Fan

Maybe, IDK but she is never in the personal pics either

Quote:
Now, Im not so sure about the movie, if this is accurate this is the plot for Graduation, can we please stop with the typical teen highschool killer masked man movies, seriously.
''Felicity and her friends just graduated high school and are celebrateing this by hosting an all night alchol and drug taking party, during this party Felicity and her 8 best friends are faced with death when a mysterious masked murder begins to knock off all the guests at the party until theres only one gratuate left and the killer is revealed.
Yeah, I doubt this is going to be the next horror classic It just sounds extremely cliche and I hope she doesn't do it

Quote:
Im interested in Archeology and Photography, I think I may try and see if I can do something in both somewhere.
Then traveling is a great option for you You can visit archeological sites and take photographs
but the planning ugh that part sucks

Old 02-07-2009, 08:13 PM
Loyal Fan

love the title!!!

hopefully our next title can be "we finally got more screentime!"

the ache of a love I once had. the love WE once had. i'm gonna keep waiting for you to come and send me those shivers. my one and only.
s/d ♥
Old 02-07-2009, 08:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by x.bridey (View Post)
love the title!!!

hopefully our next title can be "we finally got more screentime!"
Hopefully

Old 02-07-2009, 08:18 PM
Master Fan

I know Im getting frustrated just thinking about it. At least Im not stressing about what I want to do at uni I have a while.

I was thinking that also she is never in any personal pics, the only time I see them together is when they are doing events. JLow also seems to do her own thing. But even the boys I hardly see them, Dustin yes but rarely, Micheal and Tristin dont even exist.

Seriously what is up with the masked man killing teenagers, If I was acting I would so try and Avoid that. I really hope it is mistake, LOL, hopefully she does other type of movies, even if it is horror just avoid the cliche.
Old 02-07-2009, 08:24 PM
Master Fan

I hate planning stuff, seriously too much stress But at least you have time to figure out what you wanna do at uni

there are more with JLow, some pics with Jess and her birthday party pics (AL wasn't there either) the guys are completely absent,

Quote:
Dustin yes but rarely, Micheal and Tristin dont even exist.
i was actually thinking the opposite, within the guys the most pics we get are Tristan's from events, Dustin we hardly ever get, unless you count the candids and Michael as well

Quote:
Seriously what is up with the masked man killing teenagers, If I was acting I would so try and Avoid that. I really hope it is mistake, LOL, hopefully she does other type of movies, even if it is horror just avoid the cliche.
That just sounds like a comedy rather than a horror movie, she needs to realize that this movie is just bad right? I will be really annoyed if she doesn't