Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-06-2013, 08:32 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I spent most of the 4th at a bonfire on the beach..Good times
Sweeeeeeeeeeet.

Quote:
I saw DM as well..Looks like the husband could possibly be in the clear as far as Flora's rape
I never thought it was him unless he paid someone to do it. Dun dun dun. With guys like that, they're always looking for another conquest. Shiver.

I know it's early but I totally ship Remy/Valentina. They sort of remind me of Navianna what with her childhood crush, the California setting, the love of old movies, and the wacky loveable parents (in this case, Susan Lucci.) Plus it seems like she has no one her age to hang out with. That must suck. Remy's hot too so that helps.

Quote:
Dixon probably told Navid about his ordering Ade to apologize and then mentioned something about the baby furniture and Navid jumped in with "I'll do it!!"
Works for me, and for Navid apparently.

Quote:
Silver was only there to drive a wedge between Navianna and just like every epic couple, that wedge was eventually removed and they were able to find their way back to each other..It's like needing air to breathe..Navianna just gravitate toward each other naturally, they always have. Silver was out of her league from the get go trying to mess with that.
Precisely. You can't damage a true connection because fate will fix it!

Quote:
Yeah, it's one of those songs with really dramatic background music so it makes the song and lyrics all that more powerful. It's going to be very angsty minus the Nilver saga because I refuse to put Silver in my Navianna Mvid on any level
I love angst. I can eat up angst all day. And yay for no Silver!

Ohmigosh, that video, sami! I haven't seen it in forever. Thank you!

icon
Old 07-07-2013, 10:28 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayberry (View Post)
I never thought it was him unless he paid someone to do it. Dun dun dun. With guys like that, they're always looking for another conquest. Shiver.
I never thought he killed Flora because it was just too obvious but I did think he was probably the one that raped her until the second episode reveal with the rest of her letter

Quote:
I know it's early but I totally ship Remy/Valentina. They sort of remind me of Navianna what with her childhood crush, the California setting, the love of old movies, and the wacky loveable parents (in this case, Susan Lucci.) Plus it seems like she has no one her age to hang out with. That must suck. Remy's hot too so that helps.
Same here

Remy's totally hott and I love that they have that whole "two people from two completely different worlds" kind of element to their dynamic too. Love the whole rich/wrong side of the tracks duo in couples and I love that Remy's mom is the parent that supports them being together, since you would expect the rich one to be all snobbish thinking her son could do better

Quote:
Works for me, and for Navid apparently.

Precisely. You can't damage a true connection because fate will fix it!
That's what's so great about Navianna - their bond is simply too strong for anyone or anything to truly break.

Quote:
I love angst. I can eat up angst all day. And yay for no Silver!

Ohmigosh, that video, sami! I haven't seen it in forever. Thank you!
Me too..Angst makes for great buildup

Awww that video I miss all those Michael/Jlow moments from the earlier seasons Thanks sami!!

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 07-07-2013, 12:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

No problem, guys!
Old 07-07-2013, 03:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Same here

Remy's totally hott and I love that they have that whole "two people from two completely different worlds" kind of element to their dynamic too. Love the whole rich/wrong side of the tracks duo in couples and I love that Remy's mom is the parent that supports them being together, since you would expect the rich one to be all snobbish thinking her son could do better
I know. It's a nice twist to have the rich parent be the supportive one, AND the fact that Remy actually is into her. He doesn't strike me as snobby at all and he's close to his mother like Valentina is. I felt terrible when Valentina had to serve Remy's friends. I mean, it's her job, but the whole party was about teaching her a lesson. That was pretty crummy.

I think my favorite part about that video (besides the marshmallow bit) was J.Low and Michael making sure they got equal amounts of comments. Like you could tell J.Low wanted to maybe keep going but she checked to see if Michael had a comment, and vice versa. It struck me as a true partnership. I can't believe we can't see them act opposite each other anymore.

Bitter moment: Okay, so J.Low is filming with Diego/Javier and Ethan Peck (yum). And she's posting pics of her sitting on Javier's lap. And again, I'm like Michael, if you weren't married, that should be your lap on a bus in Malaysia.

icon
Old 07-08-2013, 03:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I know. It's a nice twist to have the rich parent be the supportive one, AND the fact that Remy actually is into her. He doesn't strike me as snobby at all and he's close to his mother like Valentina is. I felt terrible when Valentina had to serve Remy's friends. I mean, it's her job, but the whole party was about teaching her a lesson. That was pretty crummy.
Yeah, I thought what Valentina's mom did to her was pretty cruel actually. I mean, I get that she was just trying to protect her but the way she went about it was just wrong. Valentina was humiliated in front of, not only Remi's friends but people who were starting to feel like friends to her as well. Even if Zoila had the best of intentions, she can't live her daughter's life for her. It's Valentina's life to live and and her mother just needs to let her live it. Even if it's a mistake, it's Valentina's mistake to make, not Zoila's..And after last night's episode, she's kind of a hypocrite.

Okay, I just have to say this - I really am not liking Carmen like at all lol At first, it was just that she bored me but now I actually don't like her..She's just such a user and I feel bad for Sam

Totally saw the Spence/Rosie romance coming a galaxy away

Quote:
I think my favorite part about that video (besides the marshmallow bit) was J.Low and Michael making sure they got equal amounts of comments. Like you could tell J.Low wanted to maybe keep going but she checked to see if Michael had a comment, and vice versa. It struck me as a true partnership. I can't believe we can't see them act opposite each other anymore.
Omg I know, Michael and Jessica really just work off each other so well. I remember this one interview I saw ages ago, Jlow was going on and on and then she kinda caught herself hogging up all the camera time so then she's all "Omg I'm so sorry, I'm just a total fan girl when it comes to Navid and Adrianna" and then Michael's adds "she really is" and they both start laughing..Soo funny haha

Quote:
Bitter moment: Okay, so J.Low is filming with Diego/Javier and Ethan Peck (yum). And she's posting pics of her sitting on Javier's lap. And again, I'm like Michael, if you weren't married, that should be your lap on a bus in Malaysia.

Ugh..All these interlopers Javier doesn't deserve you Jess, now go find Michael!!

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 07-09-2013, 06:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I would hate not to talk about navianna too.
Old 07-09-2013, 02:42 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, that would definitely suck

There's someone that pmed me on YT regarding Navianna Mvids and said she had just discovered our couple and really loved them so I told her about our thread here..Hopefully she'll come over and help us keep it alive, if not then we'll just have to work extra hard

Knowing me, if it did close, I'd probably just use the off topic thread on another board to discuss Navianna a few of us chatter it up about them even in the Delena thread but I would definitely miss our own little bubble here

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 07-11-2013, 03:34 PM
Elite Fan

Awww, I hope your friend comes by.

Quote:
Yeah, I thought what Valentina's mom did to her was pretty cruel actually. I mean, I get that she was just trying to protect her but the way she went about it was just wrong. Valentina was humiliated in front of, not only Remi's friends but people who were starting to feel like friends to her as well. Even if Zoila had the best of intentions, she can't live her daughter's life for her. It's Valentina's life to live and and her mother just needs to let her live it. Even if it's a mistake, it's Valentina's mistake to make, not Zoila's..And after last night's episode, she's kind of a hypocrite.
I don't get Zoila, although those moments with Susan Lucci in the "hood" were soooo funny. But yeah, she's encouraging her ex to come out there but won't let Remy talk to Valentina? My heart broke for both of them because he was obviously interested if he wanted to buy her gifts and spend more time with her. Maybe she's jealous in addition to being protective. But I guess if R/V has a shot, Zoila has to make peace with her past.

Quote:
Okay, I just have to say this - I really am not liking Carmen like at all lol At first, it was just that she bored me but now I actually don't like her..She's just such a user and I feel bad for Sam
Sam's better off dating the German chick.

And yeah, I picked up on Rosie/Spence too. Maybe the baby really will call Rosie Mama.

Quote:
Omg I know, Michael and Jessica really just work off each other so well. I remember this one interview I saw ages ago, Jlow was going on and on and then she kinda caught herself hogging up all the camera time so then she's all "Omg I'm so sorry, I'm just a total fan girl when it comes to Navid and Adrianna" and then Michael's adds "she really is" and they both start laughing..Soo funny haha
Awww, do you remember where you saw the interview? Sounds awesome.

icon
Old 07-11-2013, 05:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Awww, I hope your friend comes by.
Yeah, we'll see. I've noticed there's far more lurkers than actual posters on our board, which is fine but I wish more would post, especially with the 15 posts per day minimum in order to keep our board alive and kicking

Quote:
I don't get Zoila, although those moments with Susan Lucci in the "hood" were soooo funny. But yeah, she's encouraging her ex to come out there but won't let Remy talk to Valentina? My heart broke for both of them because he was obviously interested if he wanted to buy her gifts and spend more time with her. Maybe she's jealous in addition to being protective. But I guess if R/V has a shot, Zoila has to make peace with her past.

Yeah, Zoila's definitely being a hypocrite right now and I do think she is a little jealous, especially considering Susan's character is far more supportive of Remy/Valentina's relationship than she seems to have been of Zoila's. Still, it really annoys me when people project their own past onto those closest to them like they're destined to share the same future and that's what Zoila is doing. She's projecting her own bitterness onto Valentina and it bugs the crap out of me lol

Quote:
Sam's better off dating the German chick.
the sad part is that's actually true

Though, my heart kinda broke for Sam when Carmen was justifying her behavior saying it's okay and Sam just simply replies "No, it's not okay" and sadly walks away.. aww she don't deserve you Sam!!

Quote:
And yeah, I picked up on Rosie/Spence too. Maybe the baby really will call Rosie Mama.
Yeah, I kinda like them. I have a soft spot for the actor playing Spence..Loved him on MP and Rosie is my favorite..She's just so adorable so I wouldn't mind seeing them together if he ditches his biatch of a wife lol

Quote:
Awww, do you remember where you saw the interview? Sounds awesome.

Yeah, I saw it on Jlow's first official website but it was taken down a year or two ago and now she has a new site. I checked the new one but the interview isn't there so I searched YT for it and well YT has crap when it comes to 90210 interviews lol

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 07-11-2013, 08:41 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah, Zoila's definitely being a hypocrite right now and I do think she is a little jealous, especially considering Susan's character is far more supportive of Remy/Valentina's relationship than she seems to have been of Zoila's. Still, it really annoys me when people project their own past onto those closest to them like they're destined to share the same future and that's what Zoila is doing. She's projecting her own bitterness onto Valentina and it bugs the crap out of me lol

Yeah, and it hurts her character. It's not like she has another plot like Marisol or Rosie. Zoila's entire story consists of making Valentina unhappy for her own good because she was in the same situation. I wish she had more scenes with the other maids. She is way more likeable around them. But that still doesn't shade in her character. And is this the first time we're seeing Zoila's husband/brother/couldn't figure out who it was.

I'd like to know more about Valentina too. Is she in school? What does she want to do besides be a designer maybe? I really think as annoying as she is that Carmen's the most developed along with Marisol (who's awesome).

Quote:
Though, my heart kinda broke for Sam when Carmen was justifying her behavior saying it's okay and Sam just simply replies "No, it's not okay" and sadly walks away.. aww she don't deserve you Sam!!
That scene got to me too. I have to look up the name of the actor because he's much too good for this storyline. I did think her trying to lose her accent was interesting though. If only she wasn't such a brat!

Quote:
Yeah, I kinda like them. I have a soft spot for the actor playing Spence..Loved him on MP and Rosie is my favorite..She's just so adorable so I wouldn't mind seeing them together if he ditches his biatch of a wife lol
Yeah, I ship them because I loved both of the actors on other stuff. It's easy. Plus they really are cute in their scenes.

That's alright. Oh, YT is useless when it comes to 90210 stuff. I just read the promo comments to see what the fans are saying. And Navianna got lots of likes over the last few weeks this season.

icon
Old 07-12-2013, 01:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yeah, and it hurts her character. It's not like she has another plot like Marisol or Rosie. Zoila's entire story consists of making Valentina unhappy for her own good because she was in the same situation. I wish she had more scenes with the other maids. She is way more likeable around them. But that still doesn't shade in her character. And is this the first time we're seeing Zoila's husband/brother/couldn't figure out who it was.

I'd like to know more about Valentina too. Is she in school? What does she want to do besides be a designer maybe? I really think as annoying as she is that Carmen's the most developed along with Marisol (who's awesome).
Completely agree. Zoila is much more likable around the other maids but even with them she comes across as a little judgy. I'm pretty sure that was her husband because she spoke about him with the other maids, saying how she'd castrate him if he ever strayed

I'd love to learn more about Val as well. I definitely think there's more than meets the eye with her. It's nice to see who she is outside of work, especially with how her mom keeps labeling who she is by what she does

Quote:
That scene got to me too. I have to look up the name of the actor because he's much too good for this storyline. I did think her trying to lose her accent was interesting though. If only she wasn't such a brat!
Yeah, I mean, I can't help but to admire her for following her dreams but she doesn't have to be such a manipulative user to make that happen. Being like that with industry people is one thing but she deliberately works Sam and I hate that

Quote:
Yeah, I ship them because I loved both of the actors on other stuff. It's easy. Plus they really are cute in their scenes.
Yeah, they really are cute and have great chemistry. I still can't stop that Rosie got a little more than she bargained for out of Spence's hug because that was just too funny

Quote:
That's alright. Oh, YT is useless when it comes to 90210 stuff. I just read the promo comments to see what the fans are saying. And Navianna got lots of likes over the last few weeks this season.
That's awesome!!

I'll definitely post the interview if I ever come across it again..It's always so adorable when Michael/Jlow get pumped about their on screen romance

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 07-12-2013, 02:33 PM
Extreme Fan

Hey, everyone! I made another N/A vid if anyone is interested. Just please make sure you watch in HD.

Navid & Adrianna | salvation - YouTube
Old 07-12-2013, 04:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetrificusTotalus (View Post)
Hey, everyone! I made another N/A vid if anyone is interested. Just please make sure you watch in HD.

Navid & Adrianna | salvation - YouTube
We're always interested in more Navianna Mvids and this one is really good..Loved the color/B&W contrast..Our couple is just so damn beautiful

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 07-12-2013, 09:33 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fated 4 FayLee (View Post)
We're always interested in more Navianna Mvids and this one is really good..Loved the color/B&W contrast..Our couple is just so damn beautiful
Thanks. And yes, they are so so beautiful. I was originally going to use the song "Belong" by the Cary brothers but then I realized that song was playing when NS made out for the first time behind Ade's back.

Old 07-12-2013, 09:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetrificusTotalus (View Post)
Thanks. And yes, they are so so beautiful. I was originally going to use the song "Belong" by the Cary brothers but then I realized that song was playing when NS made out for the first time behind Ade's back.

Oh, ew.. Yeah, none of that

Don't you just hate when one nasty ass couple ruins a great song for the rest??

my tumblr|| Jess