Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-22-2012, 04:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah. I really liked that friendship.. You know for those five minutes.
Emily
Old 03-22-2012, 04:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I'd much rather have a Silver/Liam friendship, or Annie/Navid or Naomi/Dixon, than have them all date everyone else. They need to realise that romance isn't needed for every. single. situation
This! Honestly, I would be so behind a Liam/Silver friendship, but since they are so blatantly making it a romance, it's like meh..
Old 03-22-2012, 04:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think they both have had too many love interests this season.
Emily
Old 03-22-2012, 04:23 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comfortably Numb (View Post)
I think they both have had too many love interests this season.
Thats an understatement, Liam/Silver has been in love with every single boy/girl this season and its only been 19 episodes. They throw that word around like they use the word "and"

Liam has slept with every girl he's dated:
Jane, Annie, Vanessa, and now Silver.
He's the supreme idiot.

For Silver:
Navid Greg Navid now Liam

one episode silver wants to move to new york for greg the next she's back in love with Navid. Now, Silver can't walk a block without Liam holding her hand.
This girl does not know what love is.

MKhay
Old 03-22-2012, 04:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

They are both needy..
Emily
Old 03-22-2012, 04:31 PM
Loyal Fan

i love how their original characters are completely opposite to who they are now. some writing...

MKhay
Old 03-22-2012, 04:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
one episode silver wants to move to new york for greg the next she's back in love with Navid. Now, Silver can't walk a block without Liam holding her hand.
This girl does not know what love is.
Old 03-22-2012, 05:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

She is fickle.
Emily
Old 03-23-2012, 03:16 AM
Loyal Fan

They're all fickle!
One episode, Liam wants to marry Annie, the next he sleeps with Jane...

Mila Kunis & Ashton Kutcher
Old 03-25-2012, 07:44 AM
Elite Fan

but i love it. and hands down, i actually LOVED this episode. although, pj is overstaying his welcome, if you ask me. love caleb the activist/priest. don't hate silver/liam (surprisingly), glad jen/naomi reconciled (in their own way) - glad everyone is seemingly in the loop about each other. and omg, the whole thing with raj and ivy! so sad. and might i add, diego is looking FINE.
Old 04-03-2012, 02:30 PM
Elite Fan

Previously on 90210....Raj reminds us that Rebecca Sinclair put a time limit on his life, Silver found out what time it is ("Yo, I maybe gots the female version of Raj's life, Liam"), and Dixon found out that Adrianna's wack singing career has flatlined. Paaaaaaaaaaass the mic!

Dixon's at the school he doesn't go to and gets a call from Bopping Head Producer. He has a sample of Rabies Monkey jumping on a keyboard that he thinks is Dixon's latest hit. Dixon beams, but doesn't reveal the truth, and can't figure out if he wants to ditch Adrianna on the side of the R&B highway. Bopping Head says cut her or he'll just hire some other dude selling demos at the local Checkers. For her mommy duties this week, Annie brings over a meal full of fiber. Dixon's gotta poop out another single. He tells her he doesn't need her freakishly large oranges (THAT thing is huge) and can he just get a Shamrock shake to go. Annie straight out asks him if he's on drugs again. No, Stripes McGhee (missed those stripes, bb). He just doesn't want to eat the grapes, pineapple, Fruity Pebbles you stole from Nvaid, and other vitamin C products before he pukes out seeds. He finally spills that he's up for a record deal with Def Fruity Jam Records, with Apple Computers as his tour sponsor. Annie, being the good mom, tells him to say no to the deal since they don't want Adrianna. Dixon sighs okay and tosses a grape at her head. Naomi comes over because she needs Annie for the day and thought she'd catch Dixon posing nude with fruit. But instead she sees that it's a lame Midwestern sibs breakfasts and says so. Heh. She shows them a sweatshirt she bought for Jacques who ordered her to bring him something the next time she shows her face. Dixon asks if Jen and Naomi have made up.....he believes in the powers of sisterhood. Naomi says no and go back to your fruit cocktail. Dixon sexily eats a banana and grosses Annie out so much that she knocks herself out with the superlarge orange.

Ivy starts to go through the college catalog (wow, CU has those?) and Diego asks why white people go to university? Apparently, Ivy gets fan mail now? Yeah, I'll just draw a spiral and hit it big too. I thought they were going to do a Rose-Jack scene what with the world reminding me the Titanic anniversary is here everywhere I go..aaaaaaaaah, why do the heart go ooooon......but thankfully they're not. Ivy tells him how good his art is and Diego whines. These photos aren't good enough for A; she's never satisfied; why are you rich and white, Ivy??? Huh? Huuuh? Ivy's like uh, oh, here are the divorce papers for me and Raj. Diego misses that and tries to get Ivy to move in with him so he can whine in her ear every night. Ivy's wearing a lightning bolt on her shirt so she's shocked. Diego leans her back on the bed as the song goes Take me to the top of your lovin'.... Ivy's lightning shirt is coming off for some lovin'. By the way, the window's wide open. Why? So A can watch and embarrass the Queen of Swirls later.

Liam has found love with the alien on the top of the glow-in-the-dark staircase. That sentence is complete fact. Liam slides down the banister to get some of Dixon's unused fruit juice for being a good boy. Silver says he kisses good, and Liam didn't like the alien's breath because he believes she's got the cooties. Silver reminds him they're going to find out about the gene tomorrow. Liam says will there be any Osh Kosh BeGosh jeans there. Silver smacks away the fruit juice, making Liam feel guilty so that he promises to be at her appointment. They agree to not talk about it anymore and Liam says "not talking is his specialty." I like that line because it reminds us Liam is dumb. Siam hugs in front of a large chandelier. What Silver doesn't know is that she's going to have to lug that sucker to the set. Prop Girl Power! She should yell "O my ovaries!" and make Liam do it by nudging it with his nose. It'll entertain him for the rest of the day.

Vanessa interrupts to get a call sheet from Silver since she's getting to close to Liam. She notices Liam's been in her lipstick again. Liam's like I like the chapstick that tastes like candy. Hit and Run calls Silver a beaver because she hibernates with her friends. Vanessa presents Liam with $50,000. Time to buy another bar he barely works at. She attempts to get him to go on a sexy trip but he's scared to tell her he's got the cooties. Instead, he reminds her that he's got a thing to go to. Vanessa glowers at Silver and Liam across the room. She hates Silver's dorky laugh and PA flavor. The alien's thinking I hate all three of you for making me sit through yet another triangle. Now get me some plutonium...I mean, Valium.

We get an aerial shot of all the homes Naomi can purchase since she's got more money than every kingdom in creation. Jen strolls in....without Jacques, a common sight. Then again, he's got better things to do than baby-sit his horny mother. So Jen flew coach and he flew first-class with the Jolie-Pitt kids. Naomi announces Jen's going back to Paris ASAP, with an extra P since she's pathetic. Jen couldn't get a hold of PJ all weekend in any case mainly due to him sensing her evil presence on the grounds. Besides, if she didn't bring that plucky assistant Annie along, what's the point? Naomi accuses Jen of constantly lying to her (like we need to be reminded...seriously) and apparently has mementos from the lies. She tears up postcards, pictures, and treasure maps to hurt Jen's feelings and show off her new nails. I wonder what the treasure was....a boy perhaps? So that's where it all began. Jen's too sick to argue. Someone in coach gave her an alien kiss and she's going to die. Naomi says she was the hottest Avatar ever and she's immune so suck it, sicky. Jen runs off to vomit in Naomi's luggage. Facebook status: Annie, get your peppy little butt back to the house. Jen left some treasure for you in my Louis Vuitton.

priya, if you're reading, be glad you're not watching eps online. They still air Naomi/Poochie love promos. Will this torture never end?

Jen can't fly for 48 hrs. since Annie cut the brakes on her car. Ivy just had sex with A's slave so she's happy and encourages Naomi to squash the drama. Naomi says Ivy should sign her divorce papers from Original Raj so she can date Raj Pt. 2. She digs out some day-old Chinese food to give to Jen so she'll puke out another present for Annie. Annie starts discussing money projections with Nick Zano, who smells pretty girl rather than chow mein. Annie, you know guys don't like you if you're good at math. Have you not watched Mean Girls? PJ ignores Annie even when she mentions strippers. He asks where the bikini cartwheelers are and Ivy comes over to laugh at his sexist ways. I like PJ because he tells Annie she's a killjoy every five minutes. Then Annie pouts and pretends to be offended. Then, she gives into PJ. This time, he's bullying her into sex. Annie crosses her arms and moans something about not getting paid to do it.

Speaking of sex, Liam's playing with a turkey baster...I mean, a DNA project. He tries to eat it because it's colorful while Silver laments that she shouldn't have asked him to come. I swear the writers forget she has a sister nearby. Can't contact those adults now, not even if they're in rehab or getting cancer tests. Ludicrous! Anyway, Liam thinks he has breasts and answers to Silver's name when the doctor calls her. They discuss ovaries and babies and things Liam skipped in health class. Silver tries to grasp Liam's hand for comfort. She's got the cooties.

Annie and Ivy are discussing why men think they're the bomb diggity while digging up trash in the sand. Ivy says for Annie to forget Daddy-Buys-You-Bags, and Annie reminds her to chuck Raj too. "Diego's not Raj." Who you trying to fool, Wilson? Annie also brags about the elephant, who's forgotten all about her. Somewhere Rabies Monkey is gnashing his teeth. Extras carry surf boards to remind us this is a surf event, and Caleb the Surf Cutie comes over to praise Annie's good-doing ways. Annie does her wholesome act and holds up her trash bag for him to look into. Caleb's like that's some beautiful trash, dudette. Annie smiles. Caleb invites her out for an environmental date. Ivy steps away to save a seagull from choking on a marker she likes. It's a date, but let's bring the trash bags so they won't get lonely. You think of everything, praises Caleb.

Dixon thinks Dreds the Sound Guy is setting up for his Drake moment. He's ready to drink Sprite and rap. Adrianna comes into the studio with Pepsi. Now ain't that a.....you better come correct, chick. Apparently, Ade arranged for studio time so they could make music together. That doesn't fly with Dix or me. Stop the music! He came to drink some Sprite dangit, you Pepsi flake. Adrianna says they can cuddle and split a Coke to make things better. Dixon shrugs, alright, but Dreds is playing the Rabies Monkey's love song for Annie. I love you, you love me, I fling poop so naturally. With a great big bite and a furry kiss or two, won't you say you'll bite me too?

Uh-oh. Dixon got some 'splaining to do. He says they can't do this track and Adrianna asks why he's making music without her. Dixon's having the palpitations and can't stand. This would be a bad song to die listening to....for real. Adrianna coaxs him to get into a fetal position, yelling for Dreds to dial 911. He sips a Pepsi and kicks back. Stupid kids wasting my time.

I really wanted Dixon to flat out collapse. There's been NO action besides Naomi ripping up postcards we don't get to read. FAIL.

Dixon's laid up in the hospital, wondering why Dreds hates him, and asks the Doc what went wrong. What went wrong is that you didn't bring me some Sprite, says the doctor. Oh, and your drug use messed up your heart. Dixon's like ohhhh I should've ate Annie's fruit. Adrianna's hug makes me laugh. Dixon looks like he's in pain and she's spacily thinking of alternative soft drinks. I'm probably thinking of soda because her lime-green dress makes me think of Mountain Dew.

Caleb claims he saw a mermaid. He's the new Liam. Unlike Liam, Caleb knows he has to pick up the tab or else Annie will sock him in the chin. Annie comes thisclose to confessing she's a prostitute on their first date. This Caleb dude is gooooooood. Caleb says Annie's a righteous babe with some gnarly hair. Then he sips his hot chocolate and prays for a scone.

Naomi dumps breakfast on Jen's lounge and stuffs a thermometer in her mouth. Jacques made her promise to take care of his mommy. He's got more important tasks like coloring within the lines. Jen decides to suck up to Naomi so she won't get fed a dead rat, including saying the treasure was not being able to hear their parents in Naomi's childhood bedroom. It's getting too touchy-feely for Nay and she misses ordering around Annie, so she bolts. Jen discovers the thermometer's made out of Fievel's tail.

Siam goes glumly out of a hospital door. They found out the doctor ran out of lollipops. Liam says that she'll feel better without a Tootsie Pop. They hug until he sees Adrianna's butt. I'm not even lying about that. Her butt is front and center. Anyways, Dixon's there too so they duck and hide. Liam can't be seen with Silver or else Ade won't want him anymore. He rushes Silver to an exit and then bumps into Dixon to show his authority. Adrianna says Dixon almost died......okaaay. She goes to get the car and walks off so Liam can recheck her rear. Liam says she's got cheeks for weeks and Dixon nods proudly. Then they bust out into an impromptu version of Rumpshaker. Okay that's what I wanted to happen but instead they talk about how Annie had to suffer while Dix was rehab and how she can't know about his heart defect. Boring. Until Dixon stumbles into Raj's room. They tried to make the reveal a big shocker but it just kinda failed. I still love Raj so I'm sad. Raj convinces Dixon not to tell Ivy. Dixon beatboxes Rumpshaker to make Raj feel better and he's like you're totally dating Ade, aren't you?

PJ brags about how he got Annie a slab of man while Naomi pays a stranger to watch her car. Annie explains that the two sisters are no longer fighting over Peej and he goes mopey. Did I not stand around long enough for them to love me?

"Take it to the grave." "Let's not use that anymore." That was actually mildly funny. Dixon spills that Raj is dying to Liam. Bad choice. Of course, being the dumbo that he is, Liam says they must honor Raj's wish. I understand where he's coming from but at the same time, Liam's dumb. So I'd do the opposite of what he says. Good thing Dixon will. Because.........every time Dixon lies, a couple dies. Usually the couple he's a part of. RIP Rivy.

Ivy and Diego are having the most crucial debate ever: asphalt vs. ocean. Ivy wins and PLL Raj says he's down with surfing. He just has to paint while he's on the board. I am a SERIOUS aaaaaaaaartist....lookatme! Ivy filled out an application for Diego to go to the artist residency program. Yada yada ya....who cares? A controls their lives anyway. They kiss in the sun, also controlled by A.

What the heck is Silver doing in the bar backroom? But she's SilvAH so I guess she's above the rules. Hit and Run comes in to cut her and eat some peanuts afterward. She found out Siam was lying about the photoshoot/test. Then she explains how she knows Silver's got another gene...the boyfriend stealing gene. Silver gets offended because some other girl has a backbone and the nerve to step up to her. Then Liam dumbly says Dixon's got the palpitations just as Annie's coming in....stupid git. All these people are so stupid. I'm almost glad Ade doesn't work there anymore. Then Liam tells Annie Let me buy you a drink, I'll call you tomorrow. We need a resolution, there's just too much confusion...am I supposed to change? Are you supposed to change? Annie's like enough, I gotta track down Dixon after this bad singing. Siam chases Annie. They've got to apologize to her and Aaliyah.

Annie comes to rage at Dixon about his bad heart and Liam's bad voice. Adrianna says don't yell at him and asks if she can sing Aaliyah next? Why do Annie/Dixon have better conversations than Dixanna? Ah well. Ivy's getting a check for cleaning up like Annie until Dixon spills the pork and beans about Raj. Everybody's in shock and Silver gives Ivy a hug. I can't really make a joke about this scene so I'll just do another Liam jab. He's wondering where the computers are at the Surf for Good event. The whole gang's like ohhhh, that's our Liam.

The gang strolls into ask where Raj is, except for Liam asking if the lollipop shipment came in yesterday. Diego identifies Ivy as Raj's wife...gotta give him a little cred there. Not street cred, though. The first thing out of Raj's mouth is "I'm gonna kill Dixon." Did Raj send the deadly Sprite? Mwahaha. Some wonderful acting by Gillian who I truly think is underrated. You can feel Ivy's pain and anger. I don't want Raj to die. Oh, wedding elephant, can't you work your Rivy magic somehow?

Liam heard they were out of Blow Pops and needs a breather. Wuss. Dixon tries to explain to Liam that telling the truth is the best option. This will last ten seconds. All the men here are nincompoops except Caleb.

Adrianna brings the girls coffee since she's feeling bad for Annie who can't play servant while her brother might be dying. Silver goes on about life and death, which is more about her than Dixon. Deja vu. Please shut up. Adrianna's the voice of reason. That's how you know this whole show is going downhill. Naomi's having sibling regret and rushes to Jacques...or Jen. She wears her pointy necklace in case Jen gets any bad ideas. PJ's waiting for her in a sea of romantic candles....he stole that idea from Dixon! I guess since he's got the palpitations, PJ thinks he doesn't need it anymore. "Don't yell at PJ, Dixon," Adrianna would say. "You've got a sicker ticker." Naomi feels bad she got mad at Jen and PJ kisses her to make her feel better. The best medicine is a smooch....unless you're Rabies Monkey.

Adrianna compliments Rabies Monkey's song that Annie would never appreciate. Dixon decides to confess about the deal but then Adrianna (the idiot) quits so he won't be stressed out. What? That's the only thing she has left. Just don't work together. UGH. I've had enough of these two. Hopefully Ade goes back to the bar and bends over to stop the growing Siam. There's four eps left so it could happen. I guess Dixon's going to be the selfish one NOT to give up his career for Ade. Who the blink cares? Smash something! Where's Hit and Run?

Oh, here she is. Fingering some bottles. Told you she was going to cut Silver. Liam stupidly comes in and asks if she wants to be his business partner. What should've happened was that Dixon and Hit and Run went off to do their thing, and then left Ade and Liam to close up shop, or the bar. But instead Hit and Run thanks him. Boring. Vanessa buys Liam a giant lollipop and they call it a day.

Diego busts into the hospital with his ninja skills, and talks to the woman most men fear-- Annie. He's afraid, makes the excuse that Ivy should be with Raj, and bolts out of there before Annie can put him in a chokehold.

Heart-breaking scene with Rivy. Yeah, I can't bust on anything. I remember when I first saw them and instantly liked where it was going. This is just a shame. Then Ivy/Annie was good too. When they give this cast great material, they can sell it. This might be the best scene of s4.

Then, we go back to PJ/Naomi and I'm reminded of the disappointing storylines. They've already slept together. I love Nick Zano so I'm upset they're so rushed and disjointed. What a waste of talent. Anyway, Naomi rolls over to pick up a call from Jen. They say "screw you, I love you" to each other....probably because Naomi got screwed. Hey-oh!
PJ has a scandalous secret, claims Jen. He forces Kansas girls to buy pricey bags! Oh no!

Silver's received a phone call saying they have her results. She's alone in her room, the lil' beaver.

Annie goes to pray in the chapel. Caleb comes up and asks if she wants to talk. He's a preacher! The only boy who could ever reach me is the son of a preacher man. Now I want to know what Caleb's daddy does and if he has more candles than Dixon.

Ivy comes back and our Raj is gone. Nooooooooooooo! I didn't cry but I felt terrible. They'll always have the elephant....and Silver's bad dancing!

If the last few three scenes were the full episode, I'd give this one a rare A. But it was about 10 minutes of greatness tacked on to mediocrity. Screw you, you crazy show, but I love you for my teasing purposes. You get a B -. I loooove you Raj and you don't get a screw you.

I like Caleb...a lot. He's one of the guest stars that doesn't suck. That means he'll be gone soon. I want to like PJ but the writers obviously have no idea what to do with him other than be a guy the girls argue over. Diego's a dipstick but even he can be improved with the right dialogue.

Don't care about Siam or Dixanna or Diego/Ivy or any other current couple. I like it when any of them fight actually cause I can come up with wacky scenarios.

Silver's a beaver, Jen's running a fever, and oh, our Raj, why'd you have to leave her? I raise a cup like an elephant tusk. Love ya!

icon

Last edited by Mayberry; 04-03-2012 at 03:01 PM
Old 04-06-2012, 05:52 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the recap May

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 10-29-2015, 01:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Liam as an actor is just dumbbbbb. This storyline is whack! and its ironic that Liam was kissing an alien and then he went on to become one on star-crossed.

the annie pj friendship is cute. I totally forgot all about Caleb. Snooze.

ivy/diego are fine together but it just feels so fast after both nick and raj. the raj stuff is very sad. and i am mad at him too for not letting ivy spend his last moments with him. i actually cried this time around how horrible.

the annie/ivy hug was so sweet!

pj/naomi are actually sweet in this episode but again, random guy for her.

now only 11 episodes left of silver/liam.
Old 10-29-2015, 05:42 PM
Elite Fan

Did Silver/Liam last 11 episodes? It did not feel that long..

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 10-29-2015, 11:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

technically 14!! they started interacting in episode 17... thats 8 episodes in season 4.

and then i dont think the story was finally resolved until episode 6 in season 5.

thankfully they weren't actually together during any of that time really.