Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-19-2012, 04:04 PM
Elite Fan

Episode 4.19 Discussion: The Heart Will Go On

4.19: The Heart Will Go On

IVY DISCOVERS RAJ IS IN THE HOSPITAL AND DIXON COLLAPSES —Dixon (Tristan Wilds) collapses while arguing in the recording studio with Adrianna (Jessica Lowndes). In the hospital, they run into Liam (Matt Lanter) who is with Silver (Jessica Stroup) to support her during a test to detect if she has the breast cancer gene. Ivy (Gillian Zinser) finds out Raj (guest star Manish Dayal) still has cancer and is in the hospital, while Annie meets a new guy Caleb (guest star Robert Hoffman) and discovers he is a priest. AnnaLynne McCord and Michael Steger also star. Matthew Diamond directed the episode written by Patti Carr (#419).

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 03-19-2012, 05:36 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT!

When you go on holiday, I'm gonna have to remember to do this - what am I going to do without you?
Old 03-19-2012, 06:08 PM
Elite Fan

I'd offer to check in to remind you but I'm not planning to touch a computer

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 03-20-2012, 03:37 PM
Elite Fan

I'm sure I'll remember, I can't watch tonight though I'm going to have to download tomorrow and hopefully it'll be worth it
Old 03-20-2012, 05:11 PM
Elite Fan

I've got tonsollitis so I can probably lurk around and watch by the end of the night

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 03-20-2012, 07:56 PM
Obsessed Fan

what happened tonight?

The Sixon Website
Silver/Dixon
Old 03-20-2012, 08:07 PM
Elite Fan

Raj died?

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 03-21-2012, 03:11 AM
New Fan

Yes, he did.
Old 03-21-2012, 03:43 AM
Elite Fan

Hi aprajita

Did you see the episode? What else happened? I'm still waiting for mine to download

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 03-21-2012, 04:11 AM
Obsessed Fan

people don't post here like they used to

The Sixon Website
Silver/Dixon
Old 03-21-2012, 04:14 AM
Elite Fan

Nope unfortunetly they do not.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 03-21-2012, 05:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

i thought it was a pretty good episode considering the last few. raj's death was sad, but i was glad ivy was there for him.

sucks the promo just spoiled it all though. :/

was it tristans last episode?
Old 03-21-2012, 06:34 AM
Elite Fan

Unless they bring him back for the finale I think this was his last episode as he got ill around the time.

What was Naomi up to? Stuch with PJ and Jen?

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 03-21-2012, 07:51 AM
Loyal Fan

So here's what happens in the episode:

Annie is overly concerned about Dixon's health, and he tells her what's happening with the music deal. Annie also starts working on her charity project with PJ and they decide to give their money to Surf For Good. PJ tell's Annie he won't give him his money until she "gets laid". While doing her charity work, Annie meets Caleb, the organizer of the charity function, and he asks her for a cup of coffee. On their "date" Caleb tells her he lost a friend and that's why he's doing charity, and Annie tells him that she's "done a lot of bad things".

Ivy receives her divorce papers, and diego asks ivy to move in with him.

Liam is on set of his movie bonding with Silver, while Vanessa watches in the distance with hate. Liam lies to Vanessa so he can go with Silver to her doctor's appointment. At the hospital, the doctor tells Silver that she should freeze her eggs. Which causes Silver to freak out.

Naomi tells Jen to leave the Mansion and her life. Naomi and Jen are too preoccupied with their fight, to fight over Pj so to his dismay he begins to feel unwanted. Jen magically turns "sick" and she can't leave.

Dixon gets a text saying "Lets make music together" and thinks its the producer but instead Ade show's up. They start argueing about music, but Dixon tells her there's "no point". They begin recording "Dixon's" music and Ade asks him why he's recording his own music. He starts talking about Desert Valley, then has heart pain.While leaving Liam/Silver see Dixon/Ade and Liam covers for Silver. Dixon and Liam strike a deal, to not tell eachother's loved one's why their at the hospital. Dixon passes a cubicle and see's Raj dieing of leukemia [or whatever]. Raj tells Dixon not to tell Ivy.

At the Surf For Good event, PJ realizes he ruined Jen/Naomi's relationship and Ivy decides she wants to do charity work for Surf For Good.

At Off shore, Vanessa finds out Liam lied, and scolds Silver for being a boyfriend stealer. Annie overhears this conversation, and finds about Dixon's heart attack. She runs to Dixon to tell him he's an idiot. Whilst Dixon tells Ivy that he's dieing.

Ivy and the group runs to the hospital to support her.
Ivy and Raj have a deep conversation about his lies. They begin fighting and it ends up in a hug. lol.

Th girls talk in the waiting room, and Silver is miss positivity . For some reason Annie is hurt, and begins to think about Dixon and the future. Naomi runs back to the mansion to talk to Jen and finds Pj instead, and he tell's her he wants her. *bow chicka wow wow.*
All the while at the apartment, ade tells Dixon she quits music and would rather have him.
Liam asks for Vanessa's forgiveness by starting up a production business with her; of course she obliges.
I, bed, Jen calls and tells Naomi that she loves her, but also reveals that PJ is concealing some sort of big secret but isn't able to tell Naomi because her plane is boarding
Annie waits for Ivy at the hospital, and Ivy asks her if she could pray.
At the church, Annie prays and turns around to see Caleb, the PRIEST!
While getting Raj water for his pain medication, she returns and finds him dead. cue: broken glass.

MKhay

Last edited by Dream1ng; 03-21-2012 at 08:22 AM
Old 03-21-2012, 08:22 AM
Elite Fan

God the Raj/Ivy stuff was heartbreaking. I know I said I was finding it hard to feel bad for Ivy when she moved on straight away but still, Gillian Zinser and the actor playing Raj were heartbreaking in their scenes together.

Don't really care about the Naomi/PJ romance.

The Liam/Silver storyline still feels incredibly forced. It doesn't even look like we'll be getting a psycho Vanessa, just a spiteful one.

Aw to Dixon and Adrianna

My Tumblr
My Twitter