Elite Fan

Gotcha! Cute idea.

kenny | credit
Old 09-10-2009, 04:17 AM
New Fan

I like this drama~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 09-10-2009, 06:57 AM
Addicted Fan

Did anyone find it strange that Adrianna said Teddy was her first and then later I think it was mentioned that they dated four years ago. I'm no math expert, but wouldn't that make Adrianna like 12 at the time and make Teddy like 26. That seems like a really young age to lose your virginity.
Old 09-10-2009, 07:06 AM
Elite Fan

Teddy's supposed to be 16, though.

icon
Old 09-10-2009, 07:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xbel (View Post)
Yeah poor guys, they had no holiday at all! Although living in LA helps
guess so , but all of them really look disturbingly fresh after a party like that the night before. I remember a class freshman year in uni, half of us looked either a ghostwhite or greenish..that's just not fair
Old 09-10-2009, 08:59 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayberry (View Post)
Teddy's supposed to be 16, though.
I think that's what the writers kept trying to explain to whoever the hell cast a 31 year old.

Caution: Posts may contain dangerous levels of sarcasm
Old 09-10-2009, 09:14 AM
Elite Fan

Was anybody else surprised that Ade wanted to give acting up? I mean, this is the girl who auditioned for Cleopatra after she found out she was pregnant. She was that determined. Plus, of course, she was acting because she loved it and she wasn't being paid for it since it was a school production, and her mom wasn't forcing her. I don't know. I'd still like her to be in Drama Club. That's "normal". But of course, I have this secret fantasy of Navid being in the audience and watching her perform one of these days.

icon
Old 09-10-2009, 09:29 AM
Elite Fan

I would say that she just wants to be normal for a while and doesn't want to deal with the added pressure of her mohter and acting. I would say it will be something that she goes back to in the end but for now, just needs a break from it.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 09-10-2009, 01:24 PM
Extreme Fan

ANNIE IS A MURDERER! & the fact that shes STILL not owning up to it is so annoying, but at least shes not hogging all the screentime now. I LOVE THE 3 BEST FRANSSS, this is totally gonna be their year as naomi said. i'm kind of over liam/naomi & liam in general wasn't he kidnapped??

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapin88 (View Post)
Being a murderer implies intent to kill, there was no intent to kill. In vehicular manslaughter cases were the suspect has no priors, probation and community services are the most likely punishments. Not to mention she is a minor.
EXCUSE ME? so if somebody killed your loved one with "no intent to kill" & left them there on the road, you wouldn't want them punished? i get she feels bad but really i'm sure most killers do after their first kill (lols). and the way shes lashing out at her family for no apparent reason..she is the most unlikable lead chick on t.v. shes like PEYTON but worse
Old 09-10-2009, 01:57 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caliina (View Post)
guess so , but all of them really look disturbingly fresh after a party like that the night before. I remember a class freshman year in uni, half of us looked either a ghostwhite or greenish..that's just not fair
Well no one would look like that in real life, it's just a show where the actors wear a lot of make-up for the camera.

I keep thinking that Naomi also so doesn't look like a teenager...

icon by NikitaWitter
Old 09-10-2009, 02:04 PM
Elite Fan

Annalynne is only 22. She's actually younger the Jessica Stroup, she looked younger in the beginning of S1 with the big curly hair.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 09-10-2009, 02:07 PM
Extreme Fan

With the voice she plays and the way that Naomi behaves, having an own house etc. she seems much older to me than Silver though.

Yeah her curls are slightly different now.

icon by NikitaWitter
Old 09-10-2009, 02:09 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellen-cheerleaderx (View Post)
ANNIE IS A MURDERER! & the fact that shes STILL not owning up to it is so annoying, but at least shes not hogging all the screentime now. I LOVE THE 3 BEST FRANSSS, this is totally gonna be their year as naomi said. i'm kind of over liam/naomi & liam in general wasn't he kidnapped??

EXCUSE ME? so if somebody killed your loved one with "no intent to kill" & left them there on the road, you wouldn't want them punished? i get she feels bad but really i'm sure most killers do after their first kill (lols). and the way shes lashing out at her family for no apparent reason..she is the most unlikable lead chick on t.v. shes like PEYTON but worse
And Peyton was always the victim (except with the "cheating"), Annie is the one doing the crime I was surprised too how nasty she was to her family. With how she behaved it was way more obvious that something was going on, which she didn't want to talk about. So why behave like that, it just draws all the attention on her! :/

icon by NikitaWitter
Old 09-10-2009, 02:11 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
With the voice she plays and the way that Naomi behaves, having an own house etc. she seems much older to me than Silver though.
Oh yeah totally. But I think Naomi is the tyoe of character who we're supposed to think is really mature for her years but when it comes down to it, she isn't really.

My Tumblr
My Twitter