Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-21-2014, 04:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Aww! Most people are hating Malia and Malia/Stiles but I actually like them a lot.

Big Brother is all about Zankie to me
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 07-21-2014, 04:55 PM
Master Fan

I figured that the Stydia fanbase would loathe Malia for obvious reasons but I absolutely adore Stalia. More than anything, I ship Stiles/Happiness and I think it's great that he's finally found someone who accepts and likes him for who he is.

Plus, Malia is the shiet all on her own..Just sayin'

And on that note, here's the Stalia Mvid I just wrapped up

I usually love Zankie but Frankie has been starting to irritate me lately

my tumblr|| Jess

Last edited by Fated 4 FayLee; 07-21-2014 at 10:44 PM
Old 07-22-2014, 05:03 PM
Elite Fan

I'm tempted to properly watch Devious Maids as a caught a few random episodes on tv today.

Does Jason DiLaurentis still appear on Liars?

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 07-22-2014, 05:25 PM
Master Fan

You should definitely watch DM..May and I love it

He comes on once in a blue moon but not that often anymore

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 07-22-2014, 05:25 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, once in awhile, mainly one or two eps. And you should totally watch DM!

Zankie's cool. I still like Frankie because he's actually playing the game. But I've liked other bromances more than Zankie. I think I'm more of a Nicole/Christine fan.

icon
Old 07-22-2014, 05:28 PM
Master Fan

I still like Frankie, he's just been a little irritating to me this past week

I haven't even seen that much Zankie since Zack opened his big mouth though

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 07-22-2014, 05:31 PM
Elite Fan

Zack's mouth will probably be his undoing.

What did you think of Caleb getting mad about Amber shutting the door?

icon
Old 07-22-2014, 05:56 PM
Master Fan

I knew from day one that Zack's mouth would be the death of him and I'm sure it still will

I just don't even know what to do with my bb boy Caleb at this point..Like I still find him adorable when he's not being an idiot but man he's making it hard to root for him with that tunnel vision for Amber. Get over it, she ain't all that

I think Caleb needs to accept that Amber's just not into him and let it go because this whole thing is gonna ruin his game, if it hasn't already

Though, I have heard that Amber flirts with both guys pretty bad on the live feeds..Girl's trouble I tell ya

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 07-22-2014, 07:21 PM
Elite Fan

She really is. She knows those are the two biggest physical threats in the house. She was cozying up to Devin...before he became the house pariah.

I remember Zack saying how he wanted to keep Brittany over Pao. You could hear the sirens go off. He just says whatever pops into his mind. And I don't think he can beast competitions enough to save himself if he winds up on the block.

I wonder if Jacosta will ever save HERSELF. She might be the luckiest person in the house.

Right now I'd love to see Donny or Nicole or Hayden win. I hope they don't make me dislike them later. Which usually happens in this game.

icon
Old 07-23-2014, 06:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayberry (View Post)
She really is. She knows those are the two biggest physical threats in the house. She was cozying up to Devin...before he became the house pariah.
Yeah, I think Amber totally knows what she's doing and she wouldn't be the first girl to pull that trick on BB

Quote:
I remember Zack saying how he wanted to keep Brittany over Pao. You could hear the sirens go off. He just says whatever pops into his mind. And I don't think he can beast competitions enough to save himself if he winds up on the block.
Yeah, Zack could be a decent player if it weren't for his everlasting word vomit but he's definitely not a strong enough comp threat to handle himself when he gets nominated..Which he eventually will because he's bound to piss someone off again real soon

Quote:
I wonder if Jacosta will ever save HERSELF. She might be the luckiest person in the house.
Lucky and lazy that woman just chills like she's on vacation

She literally just sits there and lets other people save her and then claims credibility by saying it happened because she prayed for it and that's not a knock at her faith but it's like get off your ass and do something already!!

Quote:
Right now I'd love to see Donny or Nicole or Hayden win. I hope they don't make me dislike them later. Which usually happens in this game.
I'd like any of those too. I'm back and forth with most of the HG's sometimes I like some of them and sometimes they just annoy me

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 07-23-2014, 07:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah, I think Amber totally knows what she's doing and she wouldn't be the first girl to pull that trick on BB
I have a feeling she wants to be Janelle, but she's not Janelle. FWIW, I loved Janelle.

Quote:
Yeah, Zack could be a decent player if it weren't for his everlasting word vomit but he's definitely not a strong enough comp threat to handle himself when he gets nominated..Which he eventually will because he's bound to piss someone off again real soon
Two weeks tops. Frankie can't save him either.

Quote:
Lucky and lazy that woman just chills like she's on vacation

She literally just sits there and lets other people save her and then claims credibility by saying it happened because she prayed for it and that's not a knock at her faith but it's like get off your ass and do something already!!
She's pretty useless. Although, I have a feeling she could do better if she actually put in some effort. I mean, she's not the worst competitor ever.

Quote:
I'd like any of those too. I'm back and forth with most of the HG's sometimes I like some of them and sometimes they just annoy me
Nobody's annoyed me as much as Amanda or Aaryn. They all seem like good people. Even socially bad Devin was only annoying when he got on his power trip. I genuinely think he's alright outside the house.

icon
Old 07-23-2014, 08:18 PM
Master Fan

Omigosh, just saw the CC season two trailer for The Originals..So happy to see Rebekah in it and O M G Elijah with scruff

Shelley looking as stunning as ever at CC

Loving this

Quote:
I have a feeling she wants to be Janelle, but she's not Janelle. FWIW, I loved Janelle.
I keep going back to Aaryn saying she was like the Janelle of last season but yeah, Amber's no Janelle either

Quote:
Two weeks tops. Frankie can't save him either.
Yeah, I think Frankie's already trying to distance himself a little

Quote:
She's pretty useless. Although, I have a feeling she could do better if she actually put in some effort. I mean, she's not the worst competitor ever.
I agree she could be much better if she actually tried but for me, she just always seems so casual about everything like she's not really playing the game

Quote:
Nobody's annoyed me as much as Amanda or Aaryn. They all seem like good people. Even socially bad Devin was only annoying when he got on his power trip. I genuinely think he's alright outside the house.
Oh for me that was far beyond annoyance I just straight up couldn't stand Aaryn and Amanda whereas with these HG's, it's more so just mild annoyances I don't really dislike any of them though

my tumblr|| Jess

Last edited by Fated 4 FayLee; 07-25-2014 at 05:30 PM
Old 07-26-2014, 01:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Comic Con is killing me
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 07-26-2014, 02:28 PM
Master Fan

Comic Con was awesome! Loved Paul Wesley's declaration of love to Daniel Gillies

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 07-27-2014, 03:16 PM
Elite Fan

Ohmigod Shelley is seriously stunning. I'm just so so happy to see her back in the limelight. I also love how close her and Phoebe have remained.

Is it weird I ship Shelley and Tyler H? I think it's the hotness..

My Tumblr
My Twitter