Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-14-2014, 03:08 PM
Master Fan

They don't usually show that stuff on the actual show, just the live feeds but it wouldn't be the first time

I definitely will let you know I still have a bit to go before I get to Shelley's episodes but from the gifs I've seen of her character on tumblr, she looks amazing

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 07-14-2014, 03:44 PM
Elite Fan

Fated, please tell me Caleb/Amber have at least kissed, because if they haven't, I have NO explanation as to why he would sacrifice himself for her. She seems nice and all that, but barely interested in him. A flirtmance isn't a showmance.

If I were Devin right now, I'd be lobbying to backdoor the other huge dude (namely Caleb) should Caleb lose POV. While Devyn's a huge target, nobody's going to give him half a mil over Caleb.

My obsessed list of DM casualties:

Reasons it could be Rosie (only shot since they wouldn't kill off a maid):
They need a reason to bring back Original Hubby (hate this SL already...I've never seen a back from the dead spouse story work)
Spence would show he's a man by taking care of her
Zoila's pregnant, Val was the intended target and that rarely is the case, Marisol's too boring and where would that go?, Shooter wouldn't shoot Carmen

Reasons it couldn't be Spence:
Kinda mean to make him poor and then have him shot.

Reasons it could be Spence:
He would protect Rosie and Miguel who were front and center
They unfortunately want to problematize Spencie by making him paralyzed or having Rosie pity him...scared about that
Triangle set-up

As for another, I guess it could be Val but she's got enough what with the new sib coming. It seems like they were doing set-up for all of the other maids BUT Rosie. And Marisol, who the writers just throw leftovers honestly, although I did like the twist with the Powells.

The acting was AMAZING last night with Adrian/Evelyn.
So glad Zoila chose Javier but they might mess that up.
Why CAN'T Remy/Val catch a break?
Susan Lucci must get that kidney.
Carmen? Who cares? Although, props if she IDs the nephew.

icon
Old 07-14-2014, 04:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayberry (View Post)
Fated, please tell me Caleb/Amber have at least kissed, because if they haven't, I have NO explanation as to why he would sacrifice himself for her. She seems nice and all that, but barely interested in him. A flirtmance isn't a showmance.
I'm not sure if they've kissed or not, I haven't watched the live feeds this year yet but I really don't care for this showmance like at all I know I'm in the minority but I actually really like Caleb..Don't get me wrong, the guy ain't too bright but I just find him to be such an adorable big dum dum and I totally think Amber is using him to further her game..She went from wanting nothing to do with him to flirting in a nanosec..I don't trust that

The only showmance I'm for at this point is Hayden/Nicole..Hayden is so adorable, cmon Nicole throw the boy a bone

Quote:
If I were Devin right now, I'd be lobbying to backdoor the other huge dude (namely Caleb) should Caleb lose POV. While Devyn's a huge target, nobody's going to give him half a mil over Caleb.
I agree. On a personal level, I'd want Devin out because that guy's a total tool but strategy wise, Caleb is the much bigger threat. He's a total beast in comps and if they let him stick around, he's gonna end up winning the whole thing

Quote:
My obsessed list of DM casualties:

Reasons it could be Rosie (only shot since they wouldn't kill off a maid):
They need a reason to bring back Original Hubby (hate this SL already...I've never seen a back from the dead spouse story work)
Spence would show he's a man by taking care of her
Zoila's pregnant, Val was the intended target and that rarely is the case, Marisol's too boring and where would that go?, Shooter wouldn't shoot Carmen

Reasons it couldn't be Spence:
Kinda mean to make him poor and then have him shot.

Reasons it could be Spence:
He would protect Rosie and Miguel who were front and center
They unfortunately want to problematize Spencie by making him paralyzed or having Rosie pity him...scared about that
Triangle set-up
The only person that I'm absolutely hell bent against it being is Spence. He's already been put through the ringer enough. There's been a lot of speculation that it was Rosie, which I'm not too thrilled about either I already hate this back from the dead hubby sl and it hasn't even happened yet. Spencie belong together and it's like every time they actually get together something happens to tear them apart..Enough already! leave my bbs be

The kid would never shoot Carmen. He's a pretty terrible shot though so I highly doubt the person actually shot was his intended target. Carmen was simply too far away to be the lucky winner

Quote:
As for another, I guess it could be Val but she's got enough what with the new sib coming. It seems like they were doing set-up for all of the other maids BUT Rosie. And Marisol, who the writers just throw leftovers honestly, although I did like the twist with the Powells.
Rosie and Marisol always get the short end of the stick..Which infuriates me since they're my faves.Well Marisol was before she got sucked into the vortex of boredom Rosie has always been my number one though and she's always left floating

Quote:
The acting was AMAZING last night with Adrian/Evelyn.
So glad Zoila chose Javier but they might mess that up.
Why CAN'T Remy/Val catch a break?
Susan Lucci must get that kidney.
Carmen? Who cares? Although, props if she IDs the nephew.
I really did love the twist with it being the Powells son and omigosh yes the acting was amazing!! I love me some Adrian/Evelyn

I have so many ships atp, I can't even

Spence/Rosie
Remy/Val
Javier/Zoila
Adrian/Evelyn

I really hope they stick with Javier/Zoila because they're just perfect together and Javier has made Zoila so much more likable..I actually really like her now and I think a big reason for that is because Javier was able to pull that giant stick out of her ass

Pablo can just kick rocks

As for SL, I heard there would be two donors so hopefully she'll get her kidney. I can't imagine the show without her crazyness

I'd love to see Remy and Val have fun in the big apple together

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 07-16-2014, 11:17 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I'm not sure if they've kissed or not, I haven't watched the live feeds this year yet but I really don't care for this showmance like at all I know I'm in the minority but I actually really like Caleb..Don't get me wrong, the guy ain't too bright but I just find him to be such an adorable big dum dum and I totally think Amber is using him to further her game..She went from wanting nothing to do with him to flirting in a nanosec..I don't trust that

The only showmance I'm for at this point is Hayden/Nicole..Hayden is so adorable, cmon Nicole throw the boy a bone
I just feel bad for Caleb at this point. He seems like a good country boy who lives by a certain code of ethics. He thinks honor will win her over but Amber's not wired the same way.
I've been hearing rumors she's flirting with Cody, and Caleb isn't pleased. That seems to be the consensus on Twitter. The Bomb Squad's over so I would just link up with Derrick if I were him.

Quote:
I agree. On a personal level, I'd want Devin out because that guy's a total tool but strategy wise, Caleb is the much bigger threat. He's a total beast in comps and if they let him stick around, he's gonna end up winning the whole thing
Yep. There are still smart players in the game so I'm sure this discussion is coming.

Quote:
The only person that I'm absolutely hell bent against it being is Spence. He's already been put through the ringer enough. There's been a lot of speculation that it was Rosie, which I'm not too thrilled about either I already hate this back from the dead hubby sl and it hasn't even happened yet. Spencie belong together and it's like every time they actually get together something happens to tear them apart..Enough already! leave my bbs be

The kid would never shoot Carmen. He's a pretty terrible shot though so I highly doubt the person actually shot was his intended target. Carmen was simply too far away to be the lucky winner
Spencie so deserve at least a HALF-season of happiness. I mean, come on. And honestly, the finale was the first time I saw Rosie overly annoyed with Spence. There seemed to be a time jump between the rehab/proposal and the wedding. It felt pretty rushed and I would've liked to see them enjoy their reunion instead of this 'Ernesto was good with money and a good husband"/RETURNING stupid husband tripe.

Wasn't Carmen putting on make-up off in a corner? Gotta have that lip gloss right. She's my least fave maid but some of her little moments are hilarious.

Quote:
Rosie and Marisol always get the short end of the stick..Which infuriates me since they're my faves.Well Marisol was before she got sucked into the vortex of boredom Rosie has always been my number one though and she's always left floating
Ditto. Our two fave maids get weak SLs, and the show loses two good actresses to poorly written scenes that could've been riveting. They need good material like Evelyn.

Quote:
have so many ships atp, I can't even

Spence/Rosie
Remy/Val
Javier/Zoila
Adrian/Evelyn

I really hope they stick with Javier/Zoila because they're just perfect together and Javier has made Zoila so much more likable..I actually really like her now and I think a big reason for that is because Javier was able to pull that giant stick out of her ass

Pablo can just kick rocks

As for SL, I heard there would be two donors so hopefully she'll get her kidney. I can't imagine the show without her crazyness

I'd love to see Remy and Val have fun in the big apple together
Yay, we have the same ships again!

Pablo sucks. I agree about Javi. He's fun, handsome, and the perfect partner for Zoila. I hope it's Javi's baby, because then Zoila wouldn't have two reasons to have Pablo in her life. And honestly after Pablo reneged on the kidney and ran to Zoila after being dumped, why should he be blessed with a baby ?

Awww, Vemy in NYC. We could see Remy appreciating his girl in fashion mode. We need that!

icon
Old 07-16-2014, 04:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I just feel bad for Caleb at this point. He seems like a good country boy who lives by a certain code of ethics. He thinks honor will win her over but Amber's not wired the same way.
I've been hearing rumors she's flirting with Cody, and Caleb isn't pleased. That seems to be the consensus on Twitter. The Bomb Squad's over so I would just link up with Derrick if I were him.
I agree. I think Caleb is just a simple, sweet guy but he's trying to make a connection with someone who just doesn't want the same things that he wants. I mean, he thought he could make an impact by sacrificing himself for Amber but she didn't exactly seemed touched more like umm that's nice?? lol like she thought Caleb was a fool but she certainly wasn't going to turn down the help.

I honestly think Caleb needs to just focus on his game. I mean, he's already considered a huge threat and getting involved in a showmance is only going to put a bigger target on his back.

Quote:
Spencie so deserve at least a HALF-season of happiness. I mean, come on. And honestly, the finale was the first time I saw Rosie overly annoyed with Spence. There seemed to be a time jump between the rehab/proposal and the wedding. It felt pretty rushed and I would've liked to see them enjoy their reunion instead of this 'Ernesto was good with money and a good husband"/RETURNING stupid husband tripe.
I was really annoyed with Rosie's complaints tbh. In the beginning, I could understand the concern but I feel like once they discussed it together, that should have been it but then to bring it up later as a reason to possibly not marry Spence and then to bring Ernesto into it too..The whole thing just really irked me and it's so obvious that that was just meant to prop dead hubby which just made it bug me even worse.

I'm not saying don't give Spencie any angst but these days, all they ever get is angst. They literally JUST got back together so to start in with the angst already is really an issue for me..And on their wedding day, no less. Let them be happy for a little bit before bringing the crazy.

Quote:
Wasn't Carmen putting on make-up off in a corner? Gotta have that lip gloss right. She's my least fave maid but some of her little moments are hilarious.
Carmen is the only one of the maids that I really don't care for and I probably never will but I do have to admit, there are some moments when she cracks me up with her vanity/stupidity

Quote:
Ditto. Our two fave maids get weak SLs, and the show loses two good actresses to poorly written scenes that could've been riveting. They need good material like Evelyn.
Exactly and while I think the whole cast is really talented, the actresses that play Rosie and Marisol are two of the strongest imo and their also the characters with the most potential so it's really frustrating when they're wasted

Quote:
Yay, we have the same ships again!

Going into the show, I never expected to have ships at all and now I have quite a few

Quote:
Pablo sucks. I agree about Javi. He's fun, handsome, and the perfect partner for Zoila. I hope it's Javi's baby, because then Zoila wouldn't have two reasons to have Pablo in her life. And honestly after Pablo reneged on the kidney and ran to Zoila after being dumped, why should he be blessed with a baby ?
The baby just has to be Javier's or I'll start throwing things at my tv again Javier is so perfect for Zoila, he brings her to life..All Pablo does is make her feel bad about herself.

Omigosh, when Pablo refused to save Genevieve's life because he got dumped..I'm just like

Quote:
Awww, Vemy in NYC. We could see Remy appreciating his girl in fashion mode. We need that!
This so much!! I could totally see Remy being in awe of Val working in her element..Plus, it'd be kind of poetic since he made that comment about fashion way back when for him to now see how Awesome Val is as a designer

Have you ever seen Teen Wolf?? I know it's not your kind of show but I just got to season three and saw that Adelaide from Reign is on it

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 07-17-2014, 03:02 PM
Elite Fan

Fated, you're on season three already?

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 07-17-2014, 03:41 PM
Master Fan

Yeah what can I say? it got good

There's this one character that reminds me soo much of Tyler from TVD so seriously bummed that he left the show for Arrow but other than that, it's been really good.

Edit: Just saw the first ep with Shelley. She's not on until the very end but she's just as flawless as ever

my tumblr|| Jess

Last edited by Fated 4 FayLee; 07-17-2014 at 04:27 PM
Old 07-21-2014, 12:00 AM
Elite Fan

Is that Colton Haynes? I haven't watched Arrow since two episodes into season two. I couldn't stand Felicity.

Is her part big in Teen Wolf?

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 07-21-2014, 12:22 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, that is Colton. I'm really bummed about it because I think he's much better on Teen Wolf than Arrow.

Shelley's part wasn't very significant in the third season, she was only in three episodes and fairly insignificant compared to the other characters but she's gotten much more screen time in the fourth season and so far she's been in every episode. Honestly, Malia may be my favorite Shelley character yet. She's got an intense backstory, one of the most comedic characters on the show, and I'm already shipping her with someone

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 07-21-2014, 11:18 AM
Elite Fan

Oh really? I wasnt crazy about him on Arrow but that was mainly because I thought he was kind of random in the first season.

Who do you ship her with?

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 07-21-2014, 11:50 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, his obsession with Oliver kinda ruined him for me on Arrow but I really liked him on TW. He was a lot like Tyler was before he found out he was a werewolf and it's so frustrating because right when his character was starting to really develop on the show, Colton left

I ship her with Stiles, they're in my siggie and I'm already vidding them #sorryimnotsorry

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 07-21-2014, 12:37 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I agree. I think Caleb is just a simple, sweet guy but he's trying to make a connection with someone who just doesn't want the same things that he wants. I mean, he thought he could make an impact by sacrificing himself for Amber but she didn't exactly seemed touched more like umm that's nice?? lol like she thought Caleb was a fool but she certainly wasn't going to turn down the help.

I honestly think Caleb needs to just focus on his game. I mean, he's already considered a huge threat and getting involved in a showmance is only going to put a bigger target on his back.
It seems like he's finally getting it. Amber is a hardcore flirt, and I'm sure that's going to take her to the jury at least. Sure, she's the pawn now, but watch her work her womanly wiles on whatever physical threat happens to be in charge. I don't even think Zach's immune and I pegged him for a no-nonsense kind of guy.

The person playing the best game to me right now is probably Derrick, who I would be gunning for in a heartbeat. Social and physical threat, and he can play the daddy card at the end. Yikes!

Quote:
I was really annoyed with Rosie's complaints tbh. In the beginning, I could understand the concern but I feel like once they discussed it together, that should have been it but then to bring it up later as a reason to possibly not marry Spence and then to bring Ernesto into it too..The whole thing just really irked me and it's so obvious that that was just meant to prop dead hubby which just made it bug me even worse.
It was just so unlike Rosie to complain, especially after she worked for such a moneyhungry idiot. I mean, yeah, she probably wants to protect money more now, but she should also get that money shouldn't rip families apart after working for Mr. Kenneth. I just chalk it up to the writers trying to get this dumb Ernesto storyline started.
I notice Grant/Spence has gone silent on Twitter. I hope he comes back soon.

Love the Zoila GIF.

Quote:
The baby just has to be Javier's or I'll start throwing things at my tv again Javier is so perfect for Zoila, he brings her to life..All Pablo does is make her feel bad about herself.

Omigosh, when Pablo refused to save Genevieve's life because he got dumped..I'm just like
Exactly. Javier brings out Zoila's light side; she even dresses different and smiles more. She looked miserable with Pablo. They can't mess that up.

This seems like it's going to be a boring week on BB. Brittany and Victoria? Meh.

Quote:
Have you ever seen Teen Wolf?? I know it's not your kind of show but I just got to season three and saw that Adelaide from Reign is on it
I was thinking about watching it for that reason! Could I just jump into it or would it be hard to follow? I also want to see Finding Carter.

icon
Old 07-21-2014, 02:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
It seems like he's finally getting it. Amber is a hardcore flirt, and I'm sure that's going to take her to the jury at least. Sure, she's the pawn now, but watch her work her womanly wiles on whatever physical threat happens to be in charge. I don't even think Zach's immune and I pegged him for a no-nonsense kind of guy.
Yeah, I wish Caleb would just focus on his game because he's such a sweet guy but the other HG's are right about his feelings for Amber totally blinding him to what needs to be done.

Quote:
The person playing the best game to me right now is probably Derrick, who I would be gunning for in a heartbeat. Social and physical threat, and he can play the daddy card at the end. Yikes!
Yeah, I think Derrick has played a very smart game thus far. He's smart, he's strong, and he's very cautious. He doesn't just impulsively jump into the wrong moves like many of the other house guests.

Quote:
It was just so unlike Rosie to complain, especially after she worked for such a moneyhungry idiot. I mean, yeah, she probably wants to protect money more now, but she should also get that money shouldn't rip families apart after working for Mr. Kenneth. I just chalk it up to the writers trying to get this dumb Ernesto storyline started.
I notice Grant/Spence has gone silent on Twitter. I hope he comes back soon.
Yeah, the whole thing just bugged me and made no sense but I know they're just trying to pave the way for Ernesto to swoop back in but him being alive changes nothing in my opinion, Spence and Rosie still belong together.

Quote:
Exactly. Javier brings out Zoila's light side; she even dresses different and smiles more. She looked miserable with Pablo. They can't mess that up.
Exactly and the way Pablo played Zoila was just such a slap in the face, that should be enough to make her run for the hills for good and straight into Javier's arms

Quote:
This seems like it's going to be a boring week on BB. Brittany and Victoria? Meh.
Yeah, as much as both house guests have been annoying me, I gotta say those nominations are weak as hell. I don't understand why people aren't trying to get out the bigger threats

Quote:
I was thinking about watching it for that reason! Could I just jump into it or would it be hard to follow? I also want to see Finding Carter.
I watched from the beginning because I'm totally OCD with shows I can't get into a show without watching from the beginning but I'm sure you could do that, especially if you're only watching for Adelaide since she's not on for that long.

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 07-21-2014, 03:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah, his obsession with Oliver kinda ruined him for me on Arrow but I really liked him on TW. He was a lot like Tyler was before he found out he was a werewolf and it's so frustrating because right when his character was starting to really develop on the show, Colton left

I ship her with Stiles, they're in my siggie and I'm already vidding them #sorryimnotsorry
Why did he leave the show?

who is Stiles? The only character I know on that show bar Shelley is the kid from 7th Heaven/Road to Perdition.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 07-21-2014, 03:46 PM
Master Fan

What I heard was that Colton and the producers couldn't come to a compromise because they only scheduled him for half the season's episodes and told him he couldn't work on other projects so I guess when the option came up for full time work he took it. Can't say I blame him but I miss the character.

Stiles is played by Dylan O'Brien. Him, Malia, and Derek and my three faves.

This is Stiles in this gif with Shelley

my tumblr|| Jess