Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2015, 07:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

i finished the edits, i will be posting them tonight.

im gonna put the episode descriptions underneath the art too so we know what the episodes were and also i will write little facts about the episodes as well because sometimes its hard to remember what happened in what episode....

so once its posted if you guys have any facts you want me to add to a specific episode, just post it and i will add it in okay?

also can a mod maybe top this so that people know we are doing a survivor? maybe even put it in the title? thanks!
Old 09-05-2015, 03:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

90210 Season 1 Episode Survivor

Vote for your least favorite episode. After 5 votes it will be eliminated. The last one standing is the winner.

ROUND 1

Episode 1x01 | We're Not in Kansas Anymore

Harry Wilson accepts the position as Principal of West Beverly Hills High, forcing the Wilson family to
relocate from Kansas to California and adjust to new life in the city - all while keeping a close watch
on their alcoholic grandmother, fading Hollywood actress Tabitha Wilson.

-Annie catches Ethan cheating on Naomi.
-Dixon gets thrown off the lacrosse team and reveals Ethan's affair at Naomi's 16th party.
-Silver befriends Annie but then gets upset when she sees her talking to Naomi.
-Silver gossips about Annie on her blog and reveals her dislike for Naomi.
-We discover Adrianna is a drug addict.
-Harry finds out he has another son with Tracy (Naomi's mom).

Episode 1x02 | The Jet Set
Dixon must deal with jealous teammates on the lacrosse team and Annie breaks up with her
boyfriend back home but soon meets a potential love interest.

-Ty asks Annie out and flies her to San Fransisco on his private jet.
-Ethan, Dixon and Navid release wild boars into their school opponents cafeteria.
-Silver's reasons for hating Naomi are revealed.
-Adrianna gets a movie audition.
-Ryan finds out that Kelly has a four year old son, Sammy.
-Brenda appears to help Kelly out.

Episode 1x03 | Lucky Strike
Harry and Debbie plan a family bowling night, but find their plans interrupted by the "unexpected"
arrival of Annie and Dixon's friends. Meanwhile, Annie finds herself torn between Ethan and Ty, Naomi
experiences a difficult evening with her cheating father, and Kelly and Silver learn that Jackie's
drinking is spiraling out of control.

-Dixon and Silver connect in this episode.
-Naomi turns to Ethan for support.
-Kelly confronts Jackie about her drinking problem and Silver moves in with her.

Episode 1x04 | The Bubble
Annie, Harry, and Debbie are shocked to learn that West Beverly's theater director can no longer
oversee the school musical. Kelly persuades Brenda to take over as the play's director, but they end
up arguing over Kelly's involvement with Ryan and her latent feelings for Dylan. Financial struggles
lead Dixon to get a job at the Peach Pit, and Naomi confronts her father's mistress.

-We find out Dylan is the father of Sammy.
-Silver forgives Naomi.
-Ethan and Naomi give their relationship one final chance.
-Annie chooses Ethan but when he ditches her for Naomi she tries for another chance with Ty.

Episode 1x05 | Wide Awake and Dreaming
As the opening night of the school musical approaches, Ty reveals to Annie his plans for a one-on-one
after party in his hotel room with her. When Annie's dad catches her in a compromising position with
Ty, he becomes concerned about how fast their relationship is developing. Meanwhile, Naomi can't
accept her parents' divorce and Adrianna is confronted about her drug problem, giving Annie the
chance to take the lead in the musical.

-Dixon and Silver work behind the scenes on the play and grow closer, finally becoming a couple.
-Brenda and Kelly confront Adrianna about her drug problem.
-Ethan pleads with Annie not to have sex with Ty.
-Adrianna gets revenge on Annie for taking her spot in the play by pretending she slept with Ty.

Episode 1x06 | Model Behavior
After Debbie lands the chance to shoot a fashion show for Nylon Magazine, Annie uses the opportunity
to her advantage for a class assignment. Naomi believes the upcoming show could help fix her parents'
marital mess, but it only makes matters worse. Ty and Annie's relationship is put to the test when Adrianna
reveals a secret. Meanwhile, Kelly receives a phone call that could change her relationship with Ryan.

-Debbie loses her job after Dixon gets into a fistfight with a racist client.
-Kelly leaves to visit Dylan, unaware that Brenda has been in contact with him.
-Adrianna contacts her drug dealer while under pressure to make money for her household.
-Naomi and Ethan break up for good, as do Ty and Annie.

Episode 1x07 | Hollywood Fever
As Silver's "half birthday" approaches, she decides to spend a spooky evening watching movies with
her friends at the famous Hollywood Forever Cemetery. Harry's past returns to haunt him when Tracy
reveals she is searching for their son. Annie and Ethan are paired up for an assignment, which deepens
their connection after the two take care of a baby. Naomi confronts Adrianna as her drug addiction spirals
out of control. Meanwhile, Ryan's interest is piqued by a sassy new student with a bit of a secret.

-Naomi takes the fall for Ade and gets arrested.
-Adrianna overdoses while Naomi ends the friendship.
-Introduction of Kimberly, who we find out is an undercover cop.
-Annie and Ethan almost kiss in the cemetary.

Episode 1x08 | There's No Place Like Homecoming
After recuperating from her health scare, Adrianna returns and tries to make amends with Naomi, but
her ex-BFF refuses to forgive her for the betrayal. Adrianna makes a surprising connection with Navid,
who helps her through her situation. Meanwhile, Annie and Ethan finally take their rapidly growing
romance to a new level during the school's homecoming dance, sparking jealousy in ex-girlfriend Naomi.

-Naomi meets Ozzie in detention, who is interested in her.
-Navid has paid for Adrianna's rehab and reveals he's been harboring a crush on her since jr high.
-Naomi asks Annie not to see Ethan in order for them to remain friends.
-Tracy kisses Harry.
-Ryan and Kimberly kiss and he discovers the truth about her.
-Dixon realizes Silver doesn't want to go to homecoming and stays home with her after having her wisdom teeth pulled.
-Silver ends up going to the dance with him when she realizes how much Dixon wants to go.

Episode 1x09 | Secrets and Lies
Silver invites a few of her female friends over for a girls' night, but the event quickly turns into a
house party. Meanwhile, Annie and Dixon have a hard time adjusting when their parents finally reveal
that they have an older brother who was given up for adoption long ago.

-Annie gets drunk and decides to keep her relationship with Ethan a secret.
-Naomi and Ozzie get closer, but the romance is put on hold when Naomi finds Annie and Ethan together.
-Adrianna tries to have sex with Navid, thinking that's what he wants from her. Their argument leads to them actually growing closer.
-Ryan is put on paid leave until Kimberly finishes her undercover assignment.

Episode 1x10 | Games People Play
Kelly returns to Beverly Hills with news of what transpired between her and Dylan during her trip.
Meanwhile, Annie turns sixteen and gets a surprising gift from Naomi. But that's not the only surprise
in store for the Wilson family. An unexpected visit from Harry's biological son, Sean, throws a wrench into
their happy family dynamic.

-Adrianna meets Navid's family.
-Silver blogs about Ryan and his affair with his "student" Kimberly, labeling him a pervert.
-Annie's ex Jason returns thanks to Naomi, who is trying to get revenge.
-Naomi ends up making out with him, which causes more animosity between her and Annie.

Episode 1x11 | That Which We Destroy
Brenda and Kelly's shaky friendship crumbles even further when Kelly learns that her friend slept with Ryan.
Meanwhile, Harry's son Sean moves in with the Wilson family, Naomi hangs with a new crowd, and
Silver becomes jealous when a cheerleader pays a little too much attention to Dixon.

-Dixon is upset by the appearance of Sean and Harry makes an effort to talk with him.
-Naomi and Ozzie share a kiss.

Episode 1x12 | Hello, Goodbye, Amen
Annie overhears as Sean holds a suspicious conversation over the phone, raising uncertainty about
whether he really is who he claims to be. Meanwhile, Brenda reveals a secret to Kelly, Christina makes a
startling revelation to Dixon, and Adrianna receives potentially life-changing news.

-Annie and Naomi fight over the attention of Sean.
-Ade discovers she's pregnant.
-Dixon connects with Christina and others, learning more about his own black culture.

Episode 1x13 | Love Me or Leave Me
Electrifying revelations stir up trouble this week as the teens of West Beverly come clean to each other. Adrianna
reveals her secret to Naomi and Navid, who handle the news differently than expected. And when Dixon reveals
the depths of his feelings to Silver, their relationship takes a surprising turn. Meanwhile, Tabitha surprises her
grandchildren with an unexpected gift, and Annie and Ethan escape to the desert beauty of Palm Springs.

-Annie and Ethan almost have sex but decide not to.
-Silver has her first bipolar "episode" on Dixon and destroys his sand castle after he gets upset that she doesn't return his "i love you"
-Navid and Adrianna break up.

Episode 1x14 | By Accident
The return of Mr. Matthews causes a mixed reaction at West Beverly Hills High. Also, the drama
department holds auditions for Antony and Cleopatra, and Annie decides to read for the lead... but
so does Adrianna. Meanwhile, Silver and Dixon continue to experience bumps in their relationship.

-Ty makes a reappearance this episode and stirs some drama between Annie and Ethan.
-Dixon breaks up with Silver after more erratic behavior from her.
-Naomi is forced to move in with her father.
-Ty is revealed as the father of Adrianna's baby.
-Annie is upset when she doesn't get the part and stays home from the casting party.
-When she changes her mind and decides to go, she calls up Ethan, who then gets into a car accident.

Episode 1x15 | Help Me, Rhonda
Annie and Ethan's relationship begins to crumble when Ethan finds himself disillusioned with his life and
devotes more time to Rhonda than he does his girlfriend. Meanwhile, Ty's parents agree to help Adrianna with
her pregnancy, but nothing comes without strings attached. Also, Silver and Dixon have yet another fight.

-Navid connects with a fellow Indian girl, Nika.
-Silver tells Dixon she loves him and they get back together.
-Adrianna announces to the school that she is pregnant.

Episode 1x16 | Of Heartbreaks and Hotels
Adrianna's baby bump is the major topic of conversation among the gossip mongers of West Beverly High.
Navid continues to ignore her, while growing closer to Nika. Dixon freaks out when Silver gets a much too
permanent symbol of their love. Meanwhile, Ethan's friendship with Rhonda continues to blossom.

-Naomi and Silver meet Liam at the bar and Naomi forms an immediate crush on him.
-Later, Liam is enrolled at West Bev much to Naomi's surprise.
-Silver and Dixon have sex for the first time.
-Navid and Adrianna get back together.
-Annie uses Rhonda's personal story in her acting class and when Ethan see's the entire thing he gets upset with her.
-Ethan and Rhonda share a kiss but Ethan pushes her away.

Episode 1x17 | Life's a Drag
Liam displays his dark side to Naomi, who is stunned but captivated by the intense, handsome bad-boy.
Meanwhile, Annie and Ethan face another bump in their relationship when Adrianna makes it known that Ethan
and Rhonda shared a kiss. Also, Silver and Dixon make a film that stirs quite a controversy at West Beverly High.

-After finding out about Ethan and Rhonda Annie flirts with another guy, which only makes things worse with Ethan.
-Silver confronts Ryan after Dixon gets upset about the video she showed to the school.

Episode 1x18 | Off the Rails
Silver, distraught from all the recent film commotion and Dixon's not-so-positive reaction, disappears
into the night. Kelly enlists Ryan's help in finding her sister, but cannot seem to figure out why she is
acting so erratically. Meanwhile, Dixon breaks the video news to Debbie and Harry, and Navid and
Adrianna get a preview of parenthood when they babysit Sammy.

-Ethan and Annie break up in this episode.
-Annie and Naomi agree to put the past behind them and become friends.

Episode 1x19 | Okaeri Donna!
Silver and Kelly receive an unexpected visit from Donna. Meanwhile, Dixon locates his biological mother
and enlists Annie's help to go visit her. Also, Naomi's infatuation with Liam gradually increases.

-Ethan, Naomi and Liam all attend the Habitat for Humanity Build.
-Liam convinces Ethan that he's taken hallucinative drugs.
-Liam and Naomi have sex in the woods and come to a new understanding.

Episode 1x20 | Between a Sign and Hard Place
Donna faces a heartbreaking dilemma when she must choose between returning to her life with David
in Japan, or moving back to Beverly Hills with their daughter, Ruby. Meanwhile, Silver's recent issues
are the major topic of conversation at school, and Annie and Naomi make a decision about their friendship.
Also, Ethan continues on his recent downward spiral due to Liam's bad influence, and Adrianna and
Navid meet with potential adoptive parents for the baby.

-Kelly and Ryan hook up.
-Naomi moves in with the Wilsons.
-Silver and Ethan bond unexpectedly.

Episode 1x21 | The Dioysian Debacle
Naomi's older sister, Jen, unexpectedly returns to Beverly Hills. Meanwhile, Naomi persuades Annie
to go on a double date, and Adrianna and Navid reveal their decision to his parents.

-Liam and Annie meet in this episode and Liam hits on Annie. When Annie reveals this information to Naomi, Naomi defends Liam.
-Naomi decides to move in with her sister.
-Silver attends a Catholic school to get away from all the gossip at West Bev.
-Navid proposes to Adrianna.

Episode 1x22 | The Party's Over
Following their engagement, Navid and Adrianna celebrate their respective bachelor and bachelorette
parties. While Adrianna feasts with friends and family at the Wilson home, Navid and the boys spend
a wild night with college girls at a burlesque club. Meanwhile, sparks fly between Ryan and Jen, and
Dixon continues to feel unappreciated by Silver.

-Things are awkward between Annie and Ethan following their break up.
-Liam helps Annie get Dixon inside his home and Naomi witnesses their interaction.
-Liam teases Annie and calls her "volcano" claiming she will explode soon.

Episode 1x23 | Zero Tolerance
With prom night quickly approaching, Annie, Adrianna, Naomi, and Silver get glammed up by a famous
stylist. A dateless Annie agrees to attend the event with the extremely nerdy Charlie, who has a crush
on her. Meanwhile, Dixon is nominated for Prom King, Ethan gets accepted into lacrosse camp, and
Kelly and Harry work to get Liam on the right track.

-Liam asks Naomi to prom and they end the night together dancing on the street.
-Liam continues to torture Annie.
-Kelly and Harry flirt at prom and later Debbie and Harry accidentally eat pot brownies.
-Navid confronts Ty, but Adrianna goes into labor.
-Ethan's feelings for Silver continue to develop.
-Silver wins prom queen but upsets Dixon when she disregards the award.

Episode 1x24 | One Party Can Ruin Your Whole Summer
Adrianna and Navid are forced to make an impromptu exit from the prom when Adrianna goes into labor.
Dixon confronts Ethan about Silver when he notices that Ethan might be developing feelings for
his girlfriend. Meanwhile, Annie reaches the breaking point when Naomi accuses her of trying to hook
up with Liam, and some of her peers (still angry about the after party fiasco) decide to take both verbal
and physical action against her.

-Adrianna delivers her child and finds it difficult to process after giving her away.
-Adrianna dreams of Brenda while in the hospital.
-Silver and Ethan share a kiss after he confesses his feelings for her.
-Liam cheats on Naomi with her sister, Jen. The next morning when he apologizes he's dragged out of bed by unknown men.
-After being wrongly accused, Annie storms out of the party calls the cops. On her way home, she hits a man while driving drunk.
-She leaves the body in the street in the shows season 1 cliffhanger.

Last edited by Alexa; 09-09-2015 at 10:07 PM
Old 09-05-2015, 11:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Emily
Old 09-05-2015, 02:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

the edits are UGLY because i deleted all my psds on my old computer. i will need to email myself those or something... but they will do for the game.

and yeah, i hated the rhonda episodes so i will be voting for 15 as well. aimee was so irritating as rhonda and annie had done nothing to deserve ethans lack of interest after that point.

silver/dixon were irritating at that point, constantly fighting. navid's storyline with nika was super boring, and all the ty/adrianna stuff was pretty boring too, his mom was a psycho.

#15 - 2 votes.
Old 09-05-2015, 02:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the survivor! It looks amazing.
Emily
Old 09-06-2015, 04:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

thank you!

i let the mods know about the survivor and i may pm a few other people later.
Old 09-08-2015, 02:45 PM
Elite Fan

#22 - I hate this episode.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 09-08-2015, 09:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh season one, how I've missed thee.

I'll vote for #15 as well. Rhonda was the most vile character ever.
Old 09-09-2015, 05:56 AM
Elite Fan

She was so pointless and she brought out the tooliest side to Ethan.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 09-09-2015, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah and it was out of nowhere, her character was just thrown in for a hot minute so they would have an excuse to break Annie and Ethan up.
Old 09-09-2015, 10:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

okay i think we can eliminate it. it has 3 votes and I'm not sure who else will be voting.
Old 09-09-2015, 10:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

90210 Season 1 Episode Survivor

Vote for your least favorite episode. After 4 votes, the one with the most votes will be eliminated. The last one standing is the winner.

ROUND 2

Episode 1x01 | We're Not in Kansas Anymore

Harry Wilson accepts the position as Principal of West Beverly Hills High, forcing the Wilson family to
relocate from Kansas to California and adjust to new life in the city - all while keeping a close watch
on their alcoholic grandmother, fading Hollywood actress Tabitha Wilson.

-Annie catches Ethan cheating on Naomi.
-Dixon gets thrown off the lacrosse team and reveals Ethan's affair at Naomi's 16th party.
-Silver befriends Annie but then gets upset when she sees her talking to Naomi.
-Silver gossips about Annie on her blog and reveals her dislike for Naomi.
-We discover Adrianna is a drug addict.
-Harry finds out he has another son with Tracy (Naomi's mom).

Episode 1x02 | The Jet Set
Dixon must deal with jealous teammates on the lacrosse team and Annie breaks up with her
boyfriend back home but soon meets a potential love interest.

-Ty asks Annie out and flies her to San Fransisco on his private jet.
-Ethan, Dixon and Navid release wild boars into their school opponents cafeteria.
-Silver's reasons for hating Naomi are revealed.
-Adrianna gets a movie audition.
-Ryan finds out that Kelly has a four year old son, Sammy.
-Brenda appears to help Kelly out.

Episode 1x03 | Lucky Strike
Harry and Debbie plan a family bowling night, but find their plans interrupted by the "unexpected"
arrival of Annie and Dixon's friends. Meanwhile, Annie finds herself torn between Ethan and Ty, Naomi
experiences a difficult evening with her cheating father, and Kelly and Silver learn that Jackie's
drinking is spiraling out of control.

-Dixon and Silver connect in this episode.
-Naomi turns to Ethan for support.
-Kelly confronts Jackie about her drinking problem and Silver moves in with her.

Episode 1x04 | The Bubble
Annie, Harry, and Debbie are shocked to learn that West Beverly's theater director can no longer
oversee the school musical. Kelly persuades Brenda to take over as the play's director, but they end
up arguing over Kelly's involvement with Ryan and her latent feelings for Dylan. Financial struggles
lead Dixon to get a job at the Peach Pit, and Naomi confronts her father's mistress.

-We find out Dylan is the father of Sammy.
-Silver forgives Naomi.
-Ethan and Naomi give their relationship one final chance.
-Annie chooses Ethan but when he ditches her for Naomi she tries for another chance with Ty.

Episode 1x05 | Wide Awake and Dreaming
As the opening night of the school musical approaches, Ty reveals to Annie his plans for a one-on-one
after party in his hotel room with her. When Annie's dad catches her in a compromising position with
Ty, he becomes concerned about how fast their relationship is developing. Meanwhile, Naomi can't
accept her parents' divorce and Adrianna is confronted about her drug problem, giving Annie the
chance to take the lead in the musical.

-Dixon and Silver work behind the scenes on the play and grow closer, finally becoming a couple.
-Brenda and Kelly confront Adrianna about her drug problem.
-Ethan pleads with Annie not to have sex with Ty.
-Adrianna gets revenge on Annie for taking her spot in the play by pretending she slept with Ty.

Episode 1x06 | Model Behavior
After Debbie lands the chance to shoot a fashion show for Nylon Magazine, Annie uses the opportunity
to her advantage for a class assignment. Naomi believes the upcoming show could help fix her parents'
marital mess, but it only makes matters worse. Ty and Annie's relationship is put to the test when Adrianna
reveals a secret. Meanwhile, Kelly receives a phone call that could change her relationship with Ryan.

-Debbie loses her job after Dixon gets into a fistfight with a racist client.
-Kelly leaves to visit Dylan, unaware that Brenda has been in contact with him.
-Adrianna contacts her drug dealer while under pressure to make money for her household.
-Naomi and Ethan break up for good, as do Ty and Annie.

Episode 1x07 | Hollywood Fever
As Silver's "half birthday" approaches, she decides to spend a spooky evening watching movies with
her friends at the famous Hollywood Forever Cemetery. Harry's past returns to haunt him when Tracy
reveals she is searching for their son. Annie and Ethan are paired up for an assignment, which deepens
their connection after the two take care of a baby. Naomi confronts Adrianna as her drug addiction spirals
out of control. Meanwhile, Ryan's interest is piqued by a sassy new student with a bit of a secret.

-Naomi takes the fall for Ade and gets arrested.
-Adrianna overdoses while Naomi ends the friendship.
-Introduction of Kimberly, who we find out is an undercover cop.
-Annie and Ethan almost kiss in the cemetary.

Episode 1x08 | There's No Place Like Homecoming
After recuperating from her health scare, Adrianna returns and tries to make amends with Naomi, but
her ex-BFF refuses to forgive her for the betrayal. Adrianna makes a surprising connection with Navid,
who helps her through her situation. Meanwhile, Annie and Ethan finally take their rapidly growing
romance to a new level during the school's homecoming dance, sparking jealousy in ex-girlfriend Naomi.

-Naomi meets Ozzie in detention, who is interested in her.
-Navid has paid for Adrianna's rehab and reveals he's been harboring a crush on her since jr high.
-Naomi asks Annie not to see Ethan in order for them to remain friends.
-Tracy kisses Harry.
-Ryan and Kimberly kiss and he discovers the truth about her.
-Dixon realizes Silver doesn't want to go to homecoming and stays home with her after having her wisdom teeth pulled.
-Silver ends up going to the dance with him when she realizes how much Dixon wants to go.

Episode 1x09 | Secrets and Lies
Silver invites a few of her female friends over for a girls' night, but the event quickly turns into a
house party. Meanwhile, Annie and Dixon have a hard time adjusting when their parents finally reveal
that they have an older brother who was given up for adoption long ago.

-Annie gets drunk and decides to keep her relationship with Ethan a secret.
-Naomi and Ozzie get closer, but the romance is put on hold when Naomi finds Annie and Ethan together.
-Adrianna tries to have sex with Navid, thinking that's what he wants from her. Their argument leads to them actually growing closer.
-Ryan is put on paid leave until Kimberly finishes her undercover assignment.

Episode 1x10 | Games People Play
Kelly returns to Beverly Hills with news of what transpired between her and Dylan during her trip.
Meanwhile, Annie turns sixteen and gets a surprising gift from Naomi. But that's not the only surprise
in store for the Wilson family. An unexpected visit from Harry's biological son, Sean, throws a wrench into
their happy family dynamic.

-Adrianna meets Navid's family.
-Silver blogs about Ryan and his affair with his "student" Kimberly, labeling him a pervert.
-Annie's ex Jason returns thanks to Naomi, who is trying to get revenge.
-Naomi ends up making out with him, which causes more animosity between her and Annie.

Episode 1x11 | That Which We Destroy
Brenda and Kelly's shaky friendship crumbles even further when Kelly learns that her friend slept with Ryan.
Meanwhile, Harry's son Sean moves in with the Wilson family, Naomi hangs with a new crowd, and
Silver becomes jealous when a cheerleader pays a little too much attention to Dixon.

-Dixon is upset by the appearance of Sean and Harry makes an effort to talk with him.
-Naomi and Ozzie share a kiss.

Episode 1x12 | Hello, Goodbye, Amen
Annie overhears as Sean holds a suspicious conversation over the phone, raising uncertainty about
whether he really is who he claims to be. Meanwhile, Brenda reveals a secret to Kelly, Christina makes a
startling revelation to Dixon, and Adrianna receives potentially life-changing news.

-Annie and Naomi fight over the attention of Sean.
-Ade discovers she's pregnant.
-Dixon connects with Christina and others, learning more about his own black culture.

Episode 1x13 | Love Me or Leave Me
Electrifying revelations stir up trouble this week as the teens of West Beverly come clean to each other. Adrianna
reveals her secret to Naomi and Navid, who handle the news differently than expected. And when Dixon reveals
the depths of his feelings to Silver, their relationship takes a surprising turn. Meanwhile, Tabitha surprises her
grandchildren with an unexpected gift, and Annie and Ethan escape to the desert beauty of Palm Springs.

-Annie and Ethan almost have sex but decide not to.
-Silver has her first bipolar "episode" on Dixon and destroys his sand castle after he gets upset that she doesn't return his "i love you"
-Navid and Adrianna break up.

Episode 1x14 | By Accident
The return of Mr. Matthews causes a mixed reaction at West Beverly Hills High. Also, the drama
department holds auditions for Antony and Cleopatra, and Annie decides to read for the lead... but
so does Adrianna. Meanwhile, Silver and Dixon continue to experience bumps in their relationship.

-Ty makes a reappearance this episode and stirs some drama between Annie and Ethan.
-Dixon breaks up with Silver after more erratic behavior from her.
-Naomi is forced to move in with her father.
-Ty is revealed as the father of Adrianna's baby.
-Annie is upset when she doesn't get the part and stays home from the casting party.
-When she changes her mind and decides to go, she calls up Ethan, who then gets into a car accident.

#15 | Help Me, Rhonda
ELIMINATED IN ROUND 1

Episode 1x16 | Of Heartbreaks and Hotels
Adrianna's baby bump is the major topic of conversation among the gossip mongers of West Beverly High.
Navid continues to ignore her, while growing closer to Nika. Dixon freaks out when Silver gets a much too
permanent symbol of their love. Meanwhile, Ethan's friendship with Rhonda continues to blossom.

-Naomi and Silver meet Liam at the bar and Naomi forms an immediate crush on him.
-Later, Liam is enrolled at West Bev much to Naomi's surprise.
-Silver and Dixon have sex for the first time.
-Navid and Adrianna get back together.
-Annie uses Rhonda's personal story in her acting class and when Ethan see's the entire thing he gets upset with her.
-Ethan and Rhonda share a kiss but Ethan pushes her away.

Episode 1x17 | Life's a Drag
Liam displays his dark side to Naomi, who is stunned but captivated by the intense, handsome bad-boy.
Meanwhile, Annie and Ethan face another bump in their relationship when Adrianna makes it known that Ethan
and Rhonda shared a kiss. Also, Silver and Dixon make a film that stirs quite a controversy at West Beverly High.

-After finding out about Ethan and Rhonda Annie flirts with another guy, which only makes things worse with Ethan.
-Silver confronts Ryan after Dixon gets upset about the video she showed to the school.

Episode 1x18 | Off the Rails
Silver, distraught from all the recent film commotion and Dixon's not-so-positive reaction, disappears
into the night. Kelly enlists Ryan's help in finding her sister, but cannot seem to figure out why she is
acting so erratically. Meanwhile, Dixon breaks the video news to Debbie and Harry, and Navid and
Adrianna get a preview of parenthood when they babysit Sammy.

-Ethan and Annie break up in this episode.
-Annie and Naomi agree to put the past behind them and become friends.

Episode 1x19 | Okaeri Donna!
Silver and Kelly receive an unexpected visit from Donna. Meanwhile, Dixon locates his biological mother
and enlists Annie's help to go visit her. Also, Naomi's infatuation with Liam gradually increases.

-Ethan, Naomi and Liam all attend the Habitat for Humanity Build.
-Liam convinces Ethan that he's taken hallucinative drugs.
-Liam and Naomi have sex in the woods and come to a new understanding.

Episode 1x20 | Between a Sign and Hard Place
Donna faces a heartbreaking dilemma when she must choose between returning to her life with David
in Japan, or moving back to Beverly Hills with their daughter, Ruby. Meanwhile, Silver's recent issues
are the major topic of conversation at school, and Annie and Naomi make a decision about their friendship.
Also, Ethan continues on his recent downward spiral due to Liam's bad influence, and Adrianna and
Navid meet with potential adoptive parents for the baby.

-Kelly and Ryan hook up.
-Naomi moves in with the Wilsons.
-Silver and Ethan bond unexpectedly.

Episode 1x21 | The Dioysian Debacle
Naomi's older sister, Jen, unexpectedly returns to Beverly Hills. Meanwhile, Naomi persuades Annie
to go on a double date, and Adrianna and Navid reveal their decision to his parents.

-Liam and Annie meet in this episode and Liam hits on Annie. When Annie reveals this information to Naomi, Naomi defends Liam.
-Naomi decides to move in with her sister.
-Silver attends a Catholic school to get away from all the gossip at West Bev.
-Navid proposes to Adrianna.

Episode 1x22 | The Party's Over
Following their engagement, Navid and Adrianna celebrate their respective bachelor and bachelorette
parties. While Adrianna feasts with friends and family at the Wilson home, Navid and the boys spend
a wild night with college girls at a burlesque club. Meanwhile, sparks fly between Ryan and Jen, and
Dixon continues to feel unappreciated by Silver.

-Things are awkward between Annie and Ethan following their break up.
-Liam helps Annie get Dixon inside his home and Naomi witnesses their interaction.
-Liam teases Annie and calls her "volcano" claiming she will explode soon.

Episode 1x23 | Zero Tolerance
With prom night quickly approaching, Annie, Adrianna, Naomi, and Silver get glammed up by a famous
stylist. A dateless Annie agrees to attend the event with the extremely nerdy Charlie, who has a crush
on her. Meanwhile, Dixon is nominated for Prom King, Ethan gets accepted into lacrosse camp, and
Kelly and Harry work to get Liam on the right track.

-Liam asks Naomi to prom and they end the night together dancing on the street.
-Liam continues to torture Annie.
-Kelly and Harry flirt at prom and later Debbie and Harry accidentally eat pot brownies.
-Navid confronts Ty, but Adrianna goes into labor.
-Ethan's feelings for Silver continue to develop.
-Silver wins prom queen but upsets Dixon when she disregards the award.

Episode 1x24 | One Party Can Ruin Your Whole Summer
Adrianna and Navid are forced to make an impromptu exit from the prom when Adrianna goes into labor.
Dixon confronts Ethan about Silver when he notices that Ethan might be developing feelings for
his girlfriend. Meanwhile, Annie reaches the breaking point when Naomi accuses her of trying to hook
up with Liam, and some of her peers (still angry about the after party fiasco) decide to take both verbal
and physical action against her.

-Adrianna delivers her child and finds it difficult to process after giving her away.
-Adrianna dreams of Brenda while in the hospital.
-Silver and Ethan share a kiss after he confesses his feelings for her.
-Liam cheats on Naomi with her sister, Jen. The next morning when he apologizes he's dragged out of bed by unknown men.
-After being wrongly accused, Annie storms out of the party calls the cops. On her way home, she hits a man while driving drunk.
-She leaves the body in the street in the shows season 1 cliffhanger.
Old 09-09-2015, 10:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

i loved episode 22.

im voting for #12. i was sick of sean at this point and nothing interesting happened in the episode to me other than finding out adrianna was pregnant.
Old 09-09-2015, 10:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm voting #16. Even though Liam steps into the picture, the overall episode was SO frustrating.
Old 09-10-2015, 03:51 PM
Elite Fan

#22 still, I hate the episode so much. Naomi was just soooo OOC and it felt so forced. Also, Silver/Ethan's random moment together. Terrible episode.

My Tumblr
My Twitter